What's new

AFGHANISTAN ACCUSES PAKISTAN OF WRECKING PEACE HOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri namaz kou chor.... qayamat mei hisab meinay dena hai tunay meri gagah nahi...Iqbal ka naam mat lay.

Ab apnay upar agai tou iqbal sahab kou bech mein lay aya?

Kyun bhai sitti gum hogai? Iqbal ki puri shairi afghano ki tareef sey bari parrhi he...apne national poet ka tou kuch khyal kar.

It is the US's mad dog Afghan Govt. who have are destroying peace & are sending in rented terrorists from Afghanistan in to Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to cut all ties from Afghanistan as the country is ruled by corrupt & incompetent politicians.

Traditions-wise and qualities wise pre-islamic pashtuns were close to arabs so we converted to islam from teachings of arabs, sahaba didnt use force...remember you cant subdue pashtuns by force.
On the other hands we and central asians, not arabs introduce you to islam, either through conquests or preachers.

muhammad bin qasim was who? afghan, but arabs were the most notorious ones who spread islam thrpugh talwar, the central asians spread islam through saints and there are countless shrines in pakistan where as how many arab shrines are in afghanistan?

talk about reality?

90% of afghan refugees in Pakistan live in pashtun areas....ye hamara faisla hoga k wo rahain ya nahi.
Waise kahan gai islami akhowat aur bhai chara?

Even the locals hate them..i went to karkhano last year and the Pakistani pashtun shopkeeper there told me not to buy stuff from the afghani "mohajir"....so i bought a tazer,sun glasses and a spanish military dagger from the Pakistani guy instead of the mohajir....thts just an example... even in nowshehra they wont rent out homes to mohajir coz they considered them not so hygenic.... about your land...looks like u havent been to Islamabad,lahore and other cities.. where they live in mud houses in colonies... have yet to see the evil punjabis and sindhis take arms against them...

Isn't Pakistan's national identity based on "Brotherhood based on common Islamic faith and nothing else", so it sounds somewhat conflicting when Pakistanis expects Pashtuns of Pakistan to hate Pashtuns of Afghanistan who are Muslims too.

We have several dozen pashtun members and except monkey here nobody talks about any long lost love for the afghans... so stop ur usual moronic trolling.

Kyun bhai sitti gum hogai? Iqbal ki puri shairi afghano ki tareef sey bari parrhi he...apne national poet ka tou kuch khyal kar.

tera qounsa poet he jo tere ilawa bhi koi padta ho? :rofl: apne baat ker

koi aik poet ka naam bata jise dunya maante ho, iqbal ko to puri dunya maante he

muhammad bin qasim was who? afghan, but arabs were the most notorious ones who spread islam thrpugh talwar, the central asians spread islam through saints and there are countless shrines in pakistan where as how many arab shrines are in afghanistan?

talk about reality?

Dont u know awghanistan is a land of sahabas from arabia? lol

koi aik poet ka naam bata jise dunya maante ho, iqbal ko to puri dunya maante he

Whats next ? Iqbal was also a afghani from kabul? :omghaha:

an afghan who is so proud of his nationalism taking cover of Iqbal who is not Pashtun hypocrite refugee

an afghan who is so proud of his nationalism taking cover of Iqbal who is not Pashtun hypocrite refugee

Its not abt being a pashtun... heck im not a punjabi or a sindhi myself... but its about the truth... ive heard these afghani illegals talk abt spreading islam in punjab and sindh... but we all know it holds no water.

Its not abt being a pashtun... heck im not a punjabi or a sindhi myself... but its about the truth... ive heard these afghani illegals talk abt spreading islam in punjab and sindh... but we all know it holds no water.

instead of being thankfull to us these afghan want to impose their life style on us you know how they treat their women and you know well about their brand of ISLAM god forgive me

90% of afghan refugees in Pakistan live in pashtun areas....ye hamara faisla hoga k wo rahain ya nahi.
Waise kahan gai islami akhowat aur bhai chara?

Jub meraa Musalmaan bhai subha shaaam mereii watan ko aur usss ke idarooon ko galiyaaan nikaleiii meriii hiii watan mein rehteiii hoiiii...aur tou aur ussss ko kaaat kar apnaaa watan baraa karnaa chahiyee tou bhaaaar mein giyaaaa Bhai-Chara ! :kiss3:

Pakistan should also have demanded that Afghanistan be handed over to them! :P

But seriously, it's way beyond logic to demand that Afghanistan cut off all ties with India! I think that's more than silly.

They're just playing to the narrative ! :kiss3:

Iss forum par doodh petay bachay bohat ziada hogaye.

Yeh lay:
28hexhx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom