What's new

Afghan Taliban has released images Akhtar Mansour training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google 'chris Hedges' on youtube. Many people believe their is no democracy in the US. There are two choices, and they both follow the same line. A controlled Zionist press fool the American public. Many intellectuals talk of the 'death of democracy'.

No matter who you vote for, the goverment always gets in.
Well , i don't know about that but i believe zionists are escalating all these conflicts in the world ...

No , i think these graduates will f**k some americans , as a Pakistani , i openly support Afghan Taliban and i'm sure every Pakistani does except libtards ...

Why do ye think there is a Pakistani taliban?...weren't they Afghan Taliban too at one time...but switched due to various reasons and moneeeeeyy.

.once the us troops pull out...who are the Afghan Taliban going to target once in power?

Russia? China? India?

Lol...to get more credibility among the Afghan poppulace.....they will go fight where afgans are subjugated....

Durand line ftw..

again...good luck.

Well , i don't know about that but i believe zionists are escalating all these conflicts in the world ...

Its serves their purpose to. They don't need to get directly involved, just stir trouble from the outside. Muslim infighting, opposed to unity, is exactly what they want.

Like snakes in the grass..

Why do ye think there is a Pakistani taliban?...weren't they Afghan Taliban too at one time...but switched due to various reasons and moneeeeeyy.

.once the us troops pull out...who are the Afghan Taliban going to target once in power?

Russia? China? India?

Lol...to get more credibility among the Afghan poppulace.....they will go fight where afgans are subjugated....

Durand line ftw..

again...good luck.

Totally different groups, they have been fighting each other ever since TTP emerged. Taliban has been hunting them in Afghanistan, wil Pak army is chasing them in Pakistan.

Working hard to obtain that American Visa I see. Just don't let the US state department see your previous pro-terrorism comments on the internet.

He's being monitored by US state department since he's applied for American visa. He is trying to impress them by kissing their ***.

Mods, @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Dubious

This poster keeps threatening every Muslim and Pakistani with the same threats of CIA, FBI action. Somehow I doubt he's from Burkina Faso, a 60% Muslim country in West Africa.

Should be against forum rules.

No , i think these graduates will f**k some americans , as a Pakistani , i openly support Afghan Taliban and i'm sure every Pakistani does except libtards ...

We are not against Americans, just against Americans in Afghanistan.

Russia? China? India?

Durand line ftw..

again...good luck.
Well my friend you clearly know nothing , better do some research and learn what fake Pakistani taliban are and what the real Mujahideen Afghan taliban are , We Pakistanis support Afghan taliban not Pakistani taliban and we f**ked Pakistani taliban in our country ...

Totally different groups, they have been fighting each other ever since TTP emerged. Taliban has been hunting them in Afghanistan, wil Pak army is chasing them in Pakistan.

Mods, @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Dubious

This poster keeps threatening every Muslim and Pakistani with the same threats of CIA, FBI action. Somehow I doubt he's from Burkina Faso, a 60% Muslim country in West Africa.

Should be against forum rules.

We are not against Americans, just against Americans in Afghanistan.

The only reason why Pakistan supports the Taliban is geo politics your sane minded Pakistani who isn't brainwashed by the wahhabism throwbacks of the 80s and 90s aren't fond of their optics or views it's just the alternative is just a pro Indian govt against Pakistans sovereignty which is hold dear not just Pakistan the PRC feels the same they don't want folks causing ruckus in Xinjiang region which for several decades was volatile and home to separatist same goes for the Central Asian Republics they don't want instability so far the Taliban is the only card left for a stable Afghanistan

Well my friend you clearly know nothing , better do some research and learn what fake Pakistani taliban are and what the real Mujahideen Afghan taliban are , We Pakistanis support Afghan taliban not Pakistani taliban and we f**ked Pakistani taliban in our country ...

True they are different but but they are the same moulvi crap we just want a stable frontier and for the pro Ghand regime out so they don't keep attacking our sovereignty

The only reason why Pakistan supports the Taliban is geo politics your sane minded Pakistani who isn't brainwashed by the wahhabism throwbacks of the 80s and 90s aren't fond of their optics or views it's just the alternative is just a pro Indian govt against Pakistans sovereignty which is hold dear not just Pakistan the PRC feels the same they don't want folks causing ruckus in Xinjiang region which for several decades was volatile and home to separatist same goes for the Central Asian Republics they don't want instability so far the Taliban is the only card left for a stable Afghanistan

True they are different but but they are the same moulvi crap we just want a stable frontier and for the pro Ghand regime out so they don't keep attacking our sovereignty

You have many misconceptions about Taliban.

Throughout this whole affair where US and Pakistan backstabbed them, and even now when each day our administrations talk from both sides of their mouth, Taliban have remained honest and true to their cause.

They are as much Pakistani as any of us, they came out of Deobandi madrassas and masajid under people like Maulana Sami ul Haq. They learned and embraced Islamic scholars like Maududi, Dr. Israr, Muftis Taqi and Rafi usmani, Tariq Jameel, while Pakistanis gave only a cursory glance to them.

All the victories which they have gained has been through their strength of will and self-won.

They have every right to rule Afghanistan. We should embrace our former brothers, as we were at fault for abandoning them.

They however have not sought any revenge against us and instead have been pressuring Washington to heed our interests better than our own governments.

It is they who have kicked out agents of India, Iran, Israel, and other nations from Afghanistan who meant to harm our state.

You have many misconceptions about Taliban.

Throughout this whole affair where US and Pakistan backstabbed them, and even now when each day our administrations talk from both sides of their mouth, Taliban have remained honest and true to their cause.

They are as much Pakistani as any of us, they came out of Deobandi madrassas and masajid under people like Maulana Sami ul Haq. They learned and embraced Islamic scholars like Maududi, Dr. Israr, Muftis Taqi and Rafi usmani, Tariq Jameel, while Pakistanis gave only a cursory glance to them.

All the victories which they have gained has been through their strength of will and self-won.

They have every right to rule Afghanistan. We should embrace our former brothers, as we were at fault for abandoning them.

They however have not sought any revenge against us and instead have been pressuring Washington to heed our interests better than our own governments.

It is they who have kicked out agents of India, Iran, Israel, and other nations from Afghanistan who meant to harm our state.

I don't actually I just don't view them as threat to Pakistan as some of these pseudo liberals in the big cities think they are just useful for our own geo political means and ever since we ditched them in 01 its been pure hell with the Ghand regime as @Taimur Khurram said better some rag heads than some ghand leader bitching about muh durand line

Last edited:
I don't actually I just don't view them as threat to Pakistan as some of these pseudo liberals in the big cities think they are just useful for our own geo political means and ever since we ditched them in 01 its been pure hell with the Ghand regime as @Taimur Khurram said better some rag heads than some ghand leader botching about muh durand line

While Zardari, Nawaz, and Shahbaz have been riding our courts for years.

Any corruption in Taliban has met instant justice. Their superior will simply walk into the district hq, kill the corrupt official, appoint a replacement and go back to more important duties.

That kind of instant justice without fanfare and drama is what Pakistan needs more than anything.

While Zardari, Nawaz, and Shahbaz have been riding our courts for years.

Any corruption in Taliban has met instant justice. Their superior will simply walk into the district hq, kill the corrupt official, appoint a replacement and go back to more important duties.

That kind of instant justice without fanfare and drama is what Pakistan needs more than anything.

Little bit to cartoonish in my opinion like I said their are just are geo political pawns anyways I just want these Afghanis freeloading to end them to go back and stabilize the region so we can put a kabab of the lost 4 decades

Threads like this I'm just going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom