What's new

Afghan Taliban has released images Akhtar Mansour training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are saying this? :woot: for real?
Yes ?

I think you didn't understand my post, I don't care whatever US wants to call this war , but Taliban using Islam name to do their violence which hurt Islam more than anything, and for that i hate all Terrorist Organizations .

Last edited:
Shall we allow them to unleash them in Kashmir with their signature bomb blast and killings, that evidence would be enough to tell you about their literacy rate.

With pleasure. That will eventually help India succeed in our future plans easily. ;)

asi govt kabi kamyab nai hoti jaha power ke 2 markaz ho
Pakistan doesn't need a successful Afghan government. It needs a Afghanistan that isn't a threat to Pakistan.

I've always proposed breaking Afghanistan into multiple pieces for a long time, but considering that won't happen, this is pobably the next best solution.

Looking at this news and thread, I am thinking all other news have dried up in the world!!!

One can only imagine what transpires during convocation ceremony, and whilst pursuing post graduation :o::rofl:

With pleasure. That will eventually help India succeed in our future plans easily. ;)
You tried once on 26th, did it help you there. You can’t even fight with some rag tag Kashmir kids, you expect to take these barbarians. What an endiot you are.

its you who are talking foolishly and have no sense about geopolitics just tell me who is better option for pakistan taliban or puppet northern alliance. im not a spoke person of taliban but what i saw its clearly enough to any sensible person who is better option for pakistan

They are our allies, our only true friends in Afghanistan. Hopefully they will kick out the US, and we will have a secure zone on the west. Then we can focus solely on our Eastern border.

Last edited:
D465NIrXoAABMbz.jpg

D465NImXoAEWCTL.jpg

D465NItW0AUTZuK.jpg

D465NIuWAAEYkNf.jpg
I would love to see these dudes sending some american dudes to hell ... :coffee: no offence americans but you deserve this ;)

I would love to see these dudes sending some american dudes to hell ... :coffee: no offence americans but you deserve this ;)

We should have no hatred for the American people; it is the Zionist owned government that is inflicting oppression on the world. Infact, the American people are the victims: their tax money is robbed and spent on Israel, and their children are coming back in body bags fighting wars for Israel.

We should have no hatred for the American people; it is the Zionist owned government that is inflicting oppression on the world. Infact, the American people are the victims: their tax money is robbed and spent on Israel, and their children are coming back in body bags fighting wars for Israel.
Nah ... i think they deserve this because , they chose trump , did'nt they ? they chose Obama and Bush and all their leaders ...

Last edited:
Lol "graduates"

No wonder the Muslim world is so advanced.

AHem....these "graduates" will be searching for "jobs" in pakistan ....once they don't have any "jobs" in Afghanistan.

Good luck :)

Lol "graduates"

No wonder the Muslim world is so advanced.

AHem....these "graduates" will be searching for "jobs" in pakistan ....once they don't have any "jobs" in Afghanistan.

Good luck :)
No , i think these graduates will f**k some americans , as a Pakistani , i openly support Afghan Taliban and i'm sure every Pakistani does except libtards ...

You tried once on 26th, did it help you there. You can’t even fight with some rag tag Kashmir kids, you expect to take these barbarians. What an endiot you are.

I bet you peanut brain didn't get what I actually meant. :lol:

Nah ... i think they deserve this because , they chose trump , did'nt they , they chose Obama and Bush and all their leaders ...

Google 'chris Hedges' on youtube. Many people believe their is no democracy in the US. There are two choices, and they both follow the same line. A controlled Zionist press fool the American public. Many intellectuals talk of the 'death of democracy'.

No matter who you vote for, the goverment always gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom