Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
D465NIrXoAABMbz.jpg

D465NImXoAEWCTL.jpg

D465NItW0AUTZuK.jpg

D465NIuWAAEYkNf.jpg

i have a feeling that afghan taliban is a black flag army of kurasan
they are bunch of scum bag who enjoy killing innocent women,men,children and trying to force their law on civilian with violence i hope they die horrible horrible death.I m pretty sure black army of korasan would not do such crime.

Fresh Graduates ? Fcuk you are a violent Terrorist group, better talk to US and make sure the peace comes back to Afghanistan .
Sir G, are they not the remains of same bunch, which were lastly trained by USA with assistance of Pakistan and Muslims were recruited from all over the world to wage Jihad in Afghanistan and were known as Mujahideen?

they are bunch of scum bag who enjoy killing innocent women,men,children and trying to force their law on civilian with violence i hope they die horrible horrible death.I m pretty sure black army of korasan would not do such crime.
Who tell you that cnn or bbc because according to them pakistan also do mass killing of baloch sindi hindus and so on. never believe on western media taliban are only govt in Afghanistan who openly support Pakistan

i have a feeling that afghan taliban is a black flag army of kurasan
And you'd be wrong.

Who tell you that cnn or bbc because according to them pakistan also do mass killing of baloch sindi hindus and so on. never believe on western media taliban are only govt in Afghanistan who openly support Pakistan
They admit to it themselves.

They claim that anyone who worse for the government is fair game, including their families.

Don't peddle your nonsense here.

Never forget, these fucks threatened to invade Pakistan, if Pakistan decided to enforce the Durand line, during the taliban rule of Afghanistan.

Aside from the fact that they are pro Pakistan, they are a vile backward rabble. The sad thing is that the current government and it's allies are a vile backward rabble as well.

Quite open and brazen show of force by the Taliban. With their numbers multiplying, and US power declining, this is the new government of Afghanistan.

Breath of fresh air after the Indian proxy NA, Karzai, Ghani, Abdullah 2 ilk and their incessant barking at Pakistan.

Pakistani influence and brotherhood will only grow in Afghanistan. Looking forward to a generation of peace and friendship.

Leave them. Time will prove it, just as time has proven the Kabul city state will fall to Taliban.

Even America has accepted this scenario, but some pseudo liberals are having a difficult time accepting this.

And you'd be wrong.

They admit to it themselves.

They claim that anyone who worse for the government is fair game, including their families.

Don't peddle your nonsense here.

Never forget, these fucks threatened to invade Pakistan, if Pakistan decided to enforce the Durand line, during the taliban rule of Afghanistan.
its you who are talking foolishly and have no sense about geopolitics just tell me who is better option for pakistan taliban or puppet northern alliance. im not a spoke person of taliban but what i saw its clearly enough to any sensible person who is better option for pakistan

production of terror is not gonna stop soon . these hell bunt animals will take so many innocent lives .

Graduates ??? Apart from using weapons, I wonder whether they would be able to at-least write their name without spelling mistake. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
some of them will create and join more violent groups like ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom