What's new

Afghan-Pak Trade Drops 40 Percent in Three Months: PAJCCI

There is a difference, the money is not given but 'earned' and majority paid taxes to the government but those who evaded must have learned it from their other Pakistani fellow and What if I say thanks for the nice gesture that Pakistan gave refuge to our people during these decades and now assist us for peace and prosperity in our country by not giving support to our anti-state actors so that could pave the way for the return of refugees from Pakistan.

yes @Imran Khan , you have been mistaken. Afghanis here are CEO's and MD's of different international organizations. Some of them are Engineers, doctors, scientests. who pay there taxes here and live a happy life.
Also @Sher Malang , you missed some things on your list.
Afghanis pay taxes for there Ak-47 in pakistan.
Afghanis pay taxes for there earning through "target killing" that also for 1k PAKISTANI RUPEES.
Afghanis pay taxes for there pee in Pakistan.

Now Pakistan's perspective.
Afghanis are doing those job which is the right of Pakistanis. carpenters, labors, shopkeepers, dhaaba-owners, small business owners, even "target killers" what ever they do is a job they taken form a Pakistani.
They promoter Kalashinkof (Ak-47) culture in Pakistan. and if you don't agree read about 1970's pakistan's position in economy, security, and crimes.
they made a mess here. Wherever you see some "kachra" there will be afghanis next door.
they promoted bribe culture in Pakistan.

Hamid Karzai who bark on Pakistan is Once a "REFUGEE" in pakistan. and sorry @Sher Malang he was not the owner of a home, and business here who pay taxes. he was here in a REFUGEE camp, living on our Food, wearing our donated clothes. Even your existing President Ashraf Ghani lived here for many years and Have a Pakistan National Identity Card.

Now if you stop Buying ROOH AFZAA from us, we don't care. 200 million of our population drink rooh afza whole summer and every year. We even use it in FALOODA.
Shukar ada karo me Pakistan ka President/PM/COAS nahe .. nahe to 2 din ka time daita tumhaare ehsaan faramoosh zaleel afghanio ko or 2 din kay baad Shoot at Sight. Pir dekta kesy nahe baagty tm log.

Last edited:
Yes we hold control over 34 provinces, 298 districts, 30 million Afghans; their days of enjoying were between 2009-2011 since then security on parts of Afghanistan have improved and on parts got worsen but that doesn't represent any sort of Taliban control. FYI ministers, governors and other high ranking officials travel via roads but not President one should not simple take a huge risk of chaos in the country if any wrong circumstance oocurs for having the pride that the president should travel via road to any province; even though mia sahab can't travel via road from president house in Islamabad to Peshawar or Quetta.

Indian trains can come to Lahore and pick up all afghans and take them home to India, since you Afghans love India so much it's a win win situation, we don't want you here and Indians loves you so BYE BYE. This way you don't have to deal with bad Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Before sprouting such diabolical nonsense at least read more on the topic. Since the Army has conducted the operation in NW, terrorism has decreased by 70% in the country and our economy is on the bounce. Therefore, under no circumstances can you label Pakistan security dilemma in the same bracket as Afghanistan. Elements of the Afghan Intelligence Services are supporting the TTP and its operations in Pakistan, therefore we are only returning the favor in kind. Its only a matter of time when the Kabul government will collapse and the Taliban will silence your voices in speaking ill against Pakistan, which has fed your fellow countrymen and house them from the kindness of our hearts. However its about time, these Afghan's simply migrate back because we are tired of babysitting them.

The change is fabricated nothing long-term your army has only bombarded the innocent Pukhtoon populations TTP are still there but in the shadows they will come out and its been 8 years since 2008 that you guys everyday dream the fall of Kabul government.

Clearly you have never been to Pakistan, because the nefarious activities conducted by Afghan refugees in our country is common knowledge, since they are linked to drugs, prostitution, contract killings, kidnapping and thieves. Give me proof that the majority of Afghan's have paid taxes to the government instead of hypothesis nonsense. Most Afghan's have not paid taxes to the government because they don't even have proper identification cards. We shall assist Afghanistan if it conforms to our national interests because we are not interested to play games with the Northern Alliance ruling junta. Afghan's can complain all they want, however their government will collapse at the right time and retribution for the last 14 years would be waiting for a number of individuals.

Ok.. you know what when those refugees entered Pakistan none had any knowledge of drugs, prostitution, contract killings, kidnapping and theft; the environment there taught them all that stuff.

For the proof ask your government not me.

100000% blockade of Trad

Indian trains can come to Lahore and pick up all afghans and take them home to India, since you Afghans love India so much it's a win win situation, we don't want you here and Indians loves you so BYE BYE. This way you don't have to deal with bad Pakistanis.

That will happen for sure but once you all will be shifted into Arabian sea.

yes @Imran Khan , you have been mistaken. Afghanis here are CEO's and MD's of different international organizations. Some of them are Engineers, doctors, scientests. who pay there taxes here and live a happy life.
Also @Sher Malang , you missed some things on your list.
Afghanis pay taxes for there Ak-47 in pakistan.
Afghanis pay taxes for there earning through "target killing" that also for 1k PAKISTANI RUPEES.
Afghanis pay taxes for there pee in Pakistan.

Now Pakistan's perspective.
Afghanis are doing those job which is the right of Pakistanis. carpenters, labors, shopkeepers, dhaaba-owners, small business owners, even "target killers" what ever they do is a job they taken form a Pakistani.
They promoter Kalashinkof (Ak-47) culture in Pakistan. and if you don't agree read about 1970's pakistan's position in economy, security, and crimes.
they made a mess here. Wherever you see some "kachra" there will be afghanis next door.

Hamid Karzai who bark on Pakistan is Once a "REFUGEE" in pakistan. and sorry @Sher Malang he was not the owner of a home, and business here who pay taxes. he was here in a REFUGEE camp, living on our Food, wearing our donated clothes. Even your existing President Ashraf Ghani lived here for many years and Have a Pakistan National Identity Card.

Now if you stop Buying ROOH AFZAA from us, we don't care. 200 million of our population drink rooh afza whole summer and every year. We even use it in FALOODA.
Shukar ada karo me Pakistan ka President/PM/COAS nahe .. nahe to 2 din ka time daita tumhaare ehsaan faramoosh zaleel afghanio ko or 2 din kay baad Shoot at Sight. Pir dekta kesy nahe baagty tm log.

Bhai it was Pakistan who gave them the gun culture, showed them the AKs, trained them on AKs, supplied them AKs all on behalf of Saudi-US against Soviets and that process is still going on.

"Kachra" thing is your culture not ours don't make me post photos of your shining cities here.

For a sensible person it's enough to not believe that only Roh Afza can bring down the trade by $millions.

Afghanistan is shooting itself in the foot.
How exactly....
If the trade with Pak is decreasing....it is increasing with other countries likewise....

Last time i checked India was offering rice at a cheaper rate

1st, we helped you against USSR with help of USA. and Ak-47 is a God damn USSR product. what you think USSR give us there weapon to fight with them ? it's like i give you a gun to kill me and split me out. come again . this time logically.

2nd, all those Pakistani cities which you will mention have 100's of "K's " of Namak-haraam afghanis. See some pictures of Pakistani cities back in 1960-70-80's ..

3rd, sorry i forgot to mention Naswar. i just heard that INDIA is planning to built a Factory for Naswar in KABUL. ? good for you guyz. keep it in the air..

There are very credible releases on the weapons supply of Pakistan to the Afghans google it you will find many and you will learn how the AKs fall into the hands of Afghan refugees in Pakistan.

You have law, arrest those culprits and give them the taste of the law. I am not the defender of any offender.

We had enough of blackmailing on every basic necessity. Remind you, its not the same Afghanistan run by your proxy's anymore. Its now a epidemic refusing goods made in pakistan.

thats great to hear ..... would you plz advice your countrymen not to use smuggled Pakistani wheat in Afghanistan .... before any other 'social media based' boycott .... do something practical .... I mean something real ....

The change is fabricated nothing long-term your army has only bombarded the innocent Pukhtoon populations TTP are still there but in the shadows they will come out and its been 8 years since 2008 that you guys everyday dream the fall of Kabul government.

Ok.. you know what when those refugees entered Pakistan none had any knowledge of drugs, prostitution, contract killings, kidnapping and theft; the environment there taught them all that stuff.

That will happen for sure but once you all will be shifted into Arabian sea.

Bhai it was Pakistan who gave them the gun culture, showed them the AKs, trained them on AKs, supplied them AKs all on behalf of Saudi-US against Soviets and that process is still going on.

"Kachra" thing is your culture not ours don't make me post photos of your shining cities here.

For a sensible person it's enough to not believe that only Roh Afza can bring down the trade by $millions.

How are we bombing innocent Pashtoons ? Last time I check, Afghan pashtoons were being bombed by americans and you remained silent. ?

How are we bombing innocent Pashtoons ? Last time I check, Afghan pashtoons were being bombed by americans and you remained silent. ?

I have never been silent on our suffering by any one.

Next time When some body came there and **** your country. don't call us. call GOI. and then blame them for weapons smuggling to your country. Eat there MDH masla's and then blame them for spicy food.
On a second thought , May be in future i would be the person who came there and **** your country for the mess you Hypocrite afghanis created in MY country. @Imran Khan i need your vote in next elections, PM RealNapster ! what say ?

Kid learn to talk.

Next time we will not call you, you will come by yourself just like the last time.

Three million troubled Afghans are counter product of your shitty regional dreams, which you bought to them..so deal with it and dont whine.

Just like u guys are one unthankful lot to Indians. Can't you accept same kind of relation with Afghanistan as what you want from India.. sovereignty and equal treatment. We are not your annexed land anymore.

Its on the rise due to initial scarcity of basic items, but its temporary. Even traders are cooperating for this drive.
-------

I hate you afghans so much. Out of Pakistan. Build a 20 meter tall wall along the whole afghan border, i will willingly pay 10% extra tax to goverment of Pakistan to get this wall built.....

I have never been silent on our suffering by any one.

Kid learn to talk.

Next time we will not call you, you will come by yourself just like the last time.
----------------------

Sher Malang. Kids dont visit adult forums. You should watch cartoons on youtube...

Read my previous message with meticulous care because clearly you have no clue on the topic. The change cannot be fabricated because terrorism has been reduced in Pakistan to 70% and this is statistically factual in nature. Operations have been conducted in Karachi, where the rangers have arrested a number of target killers and eliminated miscreants who have tried to runaway from NW. Baluchistan has seen a crackdown on militants where hundreds of fighters have voluntarily surrendered to the Frontier Corps. In addition, Malik Ishaq one of the founding fathers of LEJ and his colleagues where dispatched to hell by the Police of Punjab. Therefore, your erroneous opinion of no change occuring in Pakistan is quite frankly pathetic. The same phenomenon of tranquility is failing to occur in Afghanistan, because your President is only recognized as the mayor of Kabul and districts are currently falling into the hands of the Taliban. Eventually your voice will be silence into submission and none will have the audacity to speak ill on Pakistan. The TTP only exists because your intelligence service actively supports this group, however as a fighting force they have been neutralized in Pakistan and they have taken refugee in Afghanistan. Kabul will fall eventually, however it will be at the right time of our choosing where retribution will follow without any mercy shown to the collaborators that have worked against the state of Pakistan. We can interfere in your country and their is simply nothing you can do to stop us.

You purposely avoided answering my question on the issue of tax, where you boldly stated the conjecture that your community provides money to our government. Clearly this assumption is a pack of lies, because Afghans have no identification card in our country therefore they cannot be taxed. Do you have a fetish for making things up and listening to the propaganda of your clueless politicians. You have been eating food from our lands, we have sheltered you for over 30 years and have provided you jobs to earn a living, thus at least have some dignity and honor in showing respect to your host. However this is too much to ask, therefore we will eventually evict this nuisance of community from our country and then you can feed them opium, because that is the only product you Afghans are good at producing.

How can you speak so confidently that the environment of Pakistan taught the Afghan refugees the knowledge of drugs, prostitution, contract killing and theft, when you have clearly never had the opportunity to visit our country. The Government wants to send the refugees back, however your pathetic impotent regime is begging us on its knees to keep them. This is not surprising as a number of Afghans are leaving the country because your government is corrupt and the Taliban are coming soon.

In my oppinion Pak-Afghan should be dropped to Zero. Then close the border and no contact. Pakistanis are fed up by all afghan accusation on all world forum.

You told me that you are a Pashtun from Nowshera. The AK47 you are talking about, is usually associated with Pashtun citizens of Pakistan. Afghan refugees in Pakistan, in majority of the cases, are not in possession of AK47 and other guns. Dara Adam Khel factories are not owned and run by Afghan refugees, they are locals. It seems you are not on the ground, the concept of AK47 and other weapons, as Jewellery of Pakistani Pashtun men , is under criticism and condemnation from other Pakistanis. About Drug mafias, they are mostly run by Drug lords of FATA, heard of Ayub Afridi?

The AK47 was introduced and handed over to Afghan mujahideen by Pakistani ISI and American CIA, so i am baffled that you are blaming every thing on Afghan refugees.

An Afghan merchant is known for his honesty and fairness in trade, some thing i noticed, is missing in Peshawar valley's Pathans. The fact is , its Pakistani police and local clerks in Peshawar who demand bribes from Afghan refugees on almost every occasion. How exactly the victim is promoter of bribery in Peshawar valley including your Nowshera?

Grow up and get rid of this immense hatred inside you.......

@Sher Malang Lar Afghans have undergone very rapid "Pathanization" process since 1947, though it was initiated ever since conquered and subjugated by Ranjeet Singh forces in the period of 1823-1848 AD.

I dont know but Afghans smuggle most of the stuff from Pakistan to Afghanistan anyway. There is a huge black market for pakistani products and smugglers can easily relabel the products and sell them under different names. Once we cut off the black market Afghans will crawl back again when they will have to feed on food 3 times more expensive. Hope they can fill their stomach with grabage as that will be the only Pakistani commodity they will be able to afford.

Again comes the question why we not Kicking these Unthankfull SOBs out of our country. They first feed on our food then $hit at our door step.

An Afghan merchant is known for his honesty and fairness in trade, some thing i noticed, is missing in Peshawar valley's Pathans. The fact is , its Pakistani police and local clerks in Peshawar who demand bribes from Afghan refugees on almost every occasion. How exactly the victim is promoter of bribery in Peshawar valley including your Nowshera?

they are not even honest with there daughters. don't say anything about there honesty.
the problem is ,that you haven't any muhajar camp in your area.

2009 ki bat hay. aik terrorist gang "obviously afghanis" wardaat karne kay bad muhajar camp me chup gaye.. police unko search karne kay lye camp gusne lage to muhajereen ne Pathar barsany start kar deye. takreban 10-12 police walo kay sar me taanky lagy the. wajha kia the ? ye kay bhai ham crime kary to kary, tm kon hoty ho hamare camp me search karne waly. idhar hamara izat hota hay tent me. jisko ham pachas hazaar me bechee ga..
Mere next door pe aik afghan family rehti hay. 10-11 sal ka aik larka hay unka, aik din mere samne keh raha tha Pakistani dalay hay, begerat hay.. mene kaha bhai begerat to hayyy .. ye to sahe kaha tum ne. qunkay agar begerat nahe hoty to tmhare himat nahe hoti aise kehne ki or agar himat ho b gae hoti to moo salamat nahe rehta.

Dosri bat, agar aap in dino tv kay aas paas rahay ho. to islamabad ki kachi abadio wala case to suna he hoga. jab police unko likaalne gae to zara bataaeye kia hua ?? police pe patraao..
ary bhai bhala kia in logo ky sath camp bana kay un me rehne dia to kia capital me gusengy ab ??

And from that kachra i really mean kachra..
KP kay haalat jitne b kharab hay unka zimadaar yehe hay.

The AK47 was introduced and handed over to Afghan mujahideen by Pakistani ISI and American CIA, so i am baffled that you are blaming every thing on Afghan refugees.
That Ak was given to them in there country for there country. what the heck is Ak doing in Kp since 35+ years ?

Dara Adam Khel factories are not owned and run by Afghan refugees, they are locals. It seems you are not on the ground, the concept of AK47 and other weapons, as Jewellery of Pakistani Pashtun men , is under criticism and condemnation from other Pakistanis. About Drug mafias, they are mostly run by Drug lords of FATA, heard of Ayub Afridi?

the "pakistani pashtoons" are also from afghanistani one. so have there worms ,. No arm jewellery for any pakhtoon other then fata. i mean look at peshawar, nowshera, mardan, sawabi, swat etc... barely 5% of population there will use any weapon as a trademark.
And yes i heard about Ayub afridi, once he offered Pervaiz musharaf. know that. but one of my friend from malak-din-khel tribe of tirrah told me that he have a very little production here. his main assets of heroin and affen production are in afghanista. and he Pay nothing to khasdaar forces. he directly pay to government officials.

You know .they are fucking our economy by smuggling.
Kp get is wheat as per demand. and they start smuggling it to Afghanistan, which result shortage in Kp.
Everything the smuggle form a nail cutter to American soldiers M16's..
A machine "UTM" universal testing machine is used for testing of tensile and compresive strength of materials like steell, concrete etc. it's value in market is 50+ lakh. Afghanis can even arange it for you in 10+- lakh of amount. An "Afghanis dealer" once offered our department.
Ye log karty kia the, Oil tanker ya container ko torkham kay aas paas khali karky Usko bomb se uraa kay, terrorist attack show kar daty the. so maal b gharap, US se Samaan or vehical kay pese b gharap.. badnaap hota tha to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom