What's new

Afghan-Pak Trade Drops 40 Percent in Three Months: PAJCCI

Gotta admit the page is kinda dull without the OP :)

--------------------------------------------

And the OP is back in action :D but we do have one thing in common our resolve the show our side of the story ;)

My side :

Which is Afghanistan + Pakistan and India can make it work

Your side :

The opposite ;)
You are either a false flagger or a blind . Everyday 40 thousands Afghans come in/out of Pakistan via chamman and Peshawar we should ban that and kick out 20 million Afghan refugees into your caves to put you to your place.

Media wars are different things a faked truth that can obtain temporary objectives but in the real world Aghanistan and central asia till Russia needs Pakistan and Iran and I havn't yet mentioned China . India is out of equation when we are talking with Afghans and until Kashmir is resolved Indians will remain cornered into their dirty methane perfumed life.

having said that this article is from some solonews which shows its authenticity.

We should simply start charging a transit levy on all non Pakistan goods moving through our infrastructure..that would be a lesson enough for these Afghan morons..money talks..

Yes please can you take your three million fellow afghanis back to your shit hole, we have had enough of them or maybe ask your newly found friend to take them. Good luck.

Yes please can you take your three million fellow afghanis back to your shit hole, we have had enough of them or maybe ask your newly found friend to take them. Good luck.

Yes it is not the same Afghanistan run by Pakistani proxies any more...Now we rule it directly..

Afghan president holds Pakistani identity card - The Express Tribune

We should treat Afghans in Pakistan like the Nazi treated their Jews..annex their properties and savings..and cram them up in Ghettos..

They said: "Right now motivation has been created in the markets to use local products and owners of factories are optimistic over the increase of [sales] of their products."
Good improve the local economy and capability of local industries. Stand on your own legs then you can use your hand to slap the terrorist scums.

Three million troubled Afghans are counter product of your shitty regional dreams, which you bought to them..so deal with it and dont whine.

Ugh. Maybe if Afghanistan didn't pry into our internal affairs, they wouldn't have to suffer Pakistan's wrath. Seriously, we've spent our time concentrating on our Eastern Border, and despite this Afghans have been harping on for decades about Punjabi imperialism and freedom for their Pashtun brethren. And remember, this was way before 1979.

Can't you accept same kind of relation with Afghanistan as what you want from India.. sovereignty and equal treatment. We are not your annexed land anymore.

Afghan leadership doesn't believe in our sovereignty. They don't recognize the Durand Line, they dismiss the Pakistani leadership as "Punjabi lower-caste Hindoo Dravidian converts" and continue to refuse to cooperate with us. Remember the NDS-ISI MoU? Remember Op Zarb-e-Azb and how Afghanistan didn't even bother to coordinate?

Ugh. Maybe if Afghanistan didn't pry into our internal affairs, they wouldn't have to suffer Pakistan's wrath. Seriously, we've spent our time concentrating on our Eastern Border, and despite this Afghans have been harping on for decades about Punjabi imperialism and freedom for their Pashtun brethren. And remember, this was way before 1979.

Afghan leadership doesn't believe in our sovereignty. They don't recognize the Durand Line, they dismiss the Pakistani leadership as "Punjabi lower-caste Hindoo Dravidian converts" and continue to refuse to cooperate with us. Remember the NDS-ISI MoU? Remember Op Zarb-e-Azb and how Afghanistan didn't even bother to coordinate?
There is no downside accepting the truth (underlined above)
Durand line is nothing but an artificial line on map drawn by then Britishers for their own comfort and it has nothing to do with historical facts of regional inhabitants. Just like Chinese disregard MacMahon line on historical ground. So called NDS-ISI mou was immature misadventure of Ashraf Ghani without the confidence of Afghan establishments. He was warned on every account, then left on his own to learn some lessons. and later he learned well. Zarb-e- azb is cleaning your own mess, at least you accepted you gotta cancer.

if you really want peace and tranquility in region, better leave us on our own. There is nothing left for you in Afghanistan. Young generation is growing with deep hatred for you guys. Still you can manage it, but time is short.

Durand line is nothing but an artificial line on map drawn by then Britishers for their own comfort and it has nothing to do with historical facts of regional inhabitants. Just like Chinese disregard MacMahon line on historical ground.

This is where the problem lies. I don't know if you guys like allowing weapon and drug traffickers crossing the border and ruining your stability. Don't know if you also agree with giving militants free passage across the border. We though, are tired of it and don't want to negotiate with some kiddie-diddling, hashish-smoking, Hazara-slaughtering warlord over deciding a new border. Got it?
. Zarb-e- azb is cleaning your own mess, at least you accepted you gotta cancer.

Yeah, cleaning up our own mess. But did you ever consider that maybe some militants would run away? Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, there'd be a tiny chance they'd cross that un-patrolled border on the West where they'll probably be welcomed with open arms by their Jihadi brothers who've been operating freely without impunity? How short-sighted can you be ?
if you really want peace and tranquility in region, better leave us on our own. There is nothing left for you in Afghanistan. Young generation is growing with deep hatred for you guys. Still you can manage it, but time is short.

Honestly, the same thing is happening vice-versa. People are growing to despise you guys around here. 20 years ago, maybe the state was working against Afghanistan, but Pakistanis loved you and welcomed you as brothers. Things are changing now. I'm confident there won't be any proxy games in Afghanistan like there were 30 years ago. Now Afghanistan's enmity is no longer a secret and the people would welcome some sort of decisive action against you lot.

There is no downside accepting the truth (underlined above)
Durand line is nothing but an artificial line on map drawn by then Britishers for their own comfort and it has nothing to do with historical facts of regional inhabitants. Just like Chinese disregard MacMahon line on historical ground. So called NDS-ISI mou was immature misadventure of Ashraf Ghani without the confidence of Afghan establishments. He was warned on every account, then left on his own to learn some lessons. and later he learned well. Zarb-e- azb is cleaning your own mess, at least you accepted you gotta cancer.

Welcome to the form @Ghatti -- might be good if you introduce yourself -- some history of yourself, your family, if your ever lived in Pakistan, how you came to the US

Young generation is growing with deep hatred for you guys. Still you can manage it, but time is short.

The point I like to make here is -- hatred drowns the hater -- it will blind your children to all reason

I think it is very important for Afghans to make sure their children do not grow up in hate -- for their own sake.

What the article doesn't tell you: Prices have skyrocketed, and are probably going to get worse, due to higher import prices from other nations.

The Afghans are shooting themselves in the foot. It's like they WANT Afghanistan to...remain a poor country, for a lack of nicer words.

Afghans need to realize that without Pakistan, they'll remain in a disastrous situation, with warlord using them as pawns. India wont save them, neither will the US. The only one that can help Afghanistan in any meaningful way (and is trying) is Pakistan.

Pakistan, on the other hand, is running out of patience. 30 years is a long time, sooner or later, if the Afghan government doesn't get its act together and its people remain ignorant of reality, Pakistan will do what it needs to, and the Afghans wont like it one bit.

I don't understand. Pakistanis repeatedly boast about how they control Afghanistan's trade routes and how because of that, they've got Afghanistan in their bag. So now that Afghans stops buying Pakistani products, Afghans are bad?

who said that?
Afghans can buy anything from anywhere they wish.
but they are bad regardless

Article here, notice the mention of children ... it starts at an early age ... enjoy

Officials from the Pakistan Afghanistan Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PAJCCI) said on Monday that trade between the two neighbors has dropped by just over 40 percent in the past three months.

The officials believe that the recent souring of relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan is largely behind this development and say that Afghan businessmen in particular have reduced the number of products, particularly food, that they import and are instead turning to other regional countries for supplies.

There are however other issues that have added to this decrease – issues that include transit problems, the worsening economy and the increase of customs tariffs into the country, said officials.

However, a widespread, yet informal boycott of Pakistani products is being seen around the country – particularly in Kabul.

One city resident, Parwiz Haidari, said his entire family now refuse to buy any Pakistani products. "In the past I bought rice, oil, wheat and other products from Pakistan. Now I look for alternate products from countries such as Russia, Turkey, India and even Kuwait."

"Now due to Pakistan's agenda towards Afghanistan, there has been a public move to boycott products manufactured in this country [Pakistan]. Because of this the people don't want to use goods from Pakistan. Bad relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan have caused this drop in trade between the two countries. Even a number of Pakistani investors have raised concerns over the issue," deputy chairman of the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI) Khan Jan Alokozay said.

Alokozay said that "right now even children are refusing to buy Pakistan goods such as biscuits. Because of this, many businessmen have stopped importing goods from Pakistan."

Meanwhile, officials from the Industries Association are optimist that this will have a positive impact on the domestic manufacturing market. They said: "Right now motivation has been created in the markets to use local products and owners of factories are optimistic over the increase of [sales] of their products."

Importers have meanwhile, turned to other regional markets to fill the gap and are now bringing in goods from Turkey, Iran, China, Turkmenistan, Russia, India and other Asian countries.

any idea when Afghans will stop using Pakistani currency as well?

who said that?
Afghans can buy anything from anywhere they wish.
but they are bad regardless

any idea when Afghans will stop using Pakistani currency as well?

I think the next few months and years are going to be "interesting" -- tragically I think a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis are going to loose their lives.

I think the next few months and years are going to be "interesting" -- tragically I think a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis are going to loose their lives.

I agree with you on that since Afghans decided to play in the hands on Indians.
Pakistan in turn will revive her proxies in Afghanistan and it will get worst.
If only Afghans knew who is their enemy and who is using them.

I agree with you on that since Afghans decided to play in the hands on Indians.
If only Afghans knew who is their enemy and who is using them.

yes ... I agree with what you have written.

I doubt Pakistan will be doing this. Using proxies when we've got a porous border has proven to have caused great trouble for us. I think we're reaching a point in time during which Pakistan will take the gloves off and end this game of smoke and mirrors. There'll definitely be more decisive action.

Article here, notice the mention of children ... it starts at an early age ... enjoy

Officials from the Pakistan Afghanistan Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PAJCCI) said on Monday that trade between the two neighbors has dropped by just over 40 percent in the past three months.

The officials believe that the recent souring of relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan is largely behind this development and say that Afghan businessmen in particular have reduced the number of products, particularly food, that they import and are instead turning to other regional countries for supplies.

There are however other issues that have added to this decrease – issues that include transit problems, the worsening economy and the increase of customs tariffs into the country, said officials.

However, a widespread, yet informal boycott of Pakistani products is being seen around the country – particularly in Kabul.

One city resident, Parwiz Haidari, said his entire family now refuse to buy any Pakistani products. "In the past I bought rice, oil, wheat and other products from Pakistan. Now I look for alternate products from countries such as Russia, Turkey, India and even Kuwait."

"Now due to Pakistan's agenda towards Afghanistan, there has been a public move to boycott products manufactured in this country [Pakistan]. Because of this the people don't want to use goods from Pakistan. Bad relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan have caused this drop in trade between the two countries. Even a number of Pakistani investors have raised concerns over the issue," deputy chairman of the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI) Khan Jan Alokozay said.

Alokozay said that "right now even children are refusing to buy Pakistan goods such as biscuits. Because of this, many businessmen have stopped importing goods from Pakistan."

Meanwhile, officials from the Industries Association are optimist that this will have a positive impact on the domestic manufacturing market. They said: "Right now motivation has been created in the markets to use local products and owners of factories are optimistic over the increase of [sales] of their products."

Importers have meanwhile, turned to other regional markets to fill the gap and are now bringing in goods from Turkey, Iran, China, Turkmenistan, Russia, India and other Asian countries.
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
Looks like Afghanistanis and Pakistanis will become new N.Korea and S.Korea Whee India will play China role and China to play US role and Russia play its own Russia rolehelping China.in this case India :D :yes2:

Back
Top Bottom