What's new

Afghan-Pak Trade Drops 40 Percent in Three Months: PAJCCI

We should simply start charging a transit levy on all non Pakistan goods moving through our infrastructure..that would be a lesson enough for these Afghan morons..money talks..

Please do so. Afghans will simply start using chahabahar route sooner than later.

The truth my dear.

Fantasies do not.

Just to remind you -- I do not author any of these articles or doctors any of these pictures -- I simply post them.

Now for people who have an issue with the content -- I urge them to follow that up with the authors of the content or the people in the pictures.

The brain is evolution's (or Allah's) greatest gift to mankind -- one might consider using it.

:enjoy: nice one broo

Please do so. Afghans will simply start using chahabahar route sooner than later.

Chahbar is not as economical as Pakistani route..trade in by volume..plus dependency on Iranians is not good either..they are known to be opportunist when it comes to milking the cow..

Three million troubled Afghans are counter product of your shitty regional dreams, which you bought to them..so deal with it and dont whine.

Just like u guys are one unthankful lot to Indians. Can't you accept same kind of relation with Afghanistan as what you want from India.. sovereignty and equal treatment. We are not your annexed land anymore.

Its on the rise due to initial scarcity of basic items, but its temporary. Even traders are cooperating for this drive.

It is a result of failed communist dreams of a failed state..we teach you and your sponsor soviet union a good lesson...

Chahbar is not as economical as Pakistani route..trade in by volume..plus dependency on Iranians is not good either..they are known to be opportunist when it comes to milking the cow..

Right. But sovereighnty of a nation comes at a cost.
Never let your lifeline routes in the hands of your neighbour if you have a history of a sour relations. Iran surely will be a better route even if expensive.

Why do you think india does not infulge in any pipeline project through pakistan. We would rather prefer a costlier pipeline route through sea rather than a pakistani land.

Pakistan in turn will revive her proxies in Afghanistan and it will get worst.
If only Afghans knew who is their enemy and who is using them.

Answer to your question about who is enemy is in your post itself.

While pakistan will be busy in reviving its proxies in afghanistan in coming years or decade at the same time india will be busy building dams, schools, roads,electricity projects in afghanistan. India will never give fish to afghanistan, rather teach them fishing.

I will say again.Also stop taking refugee in Pakistan .Go back to your homes.we dont want you here anymore

We had enough of blackmailing on every basic necessity. Remind you, its not the same Afghanistan run by your proxy's anymore. Its now a epidemic refusing goods made in pakistan.

@Ghatti, how do Afghans feel about the Afghan refugees Pakistan hosts -- any thoughts on taking them back too?

We had enough of blackmailing on every basic necessity. Remind you, its not the same Afghanistan run by your proxy's anymore. Its now a epidemic refusing goods made in pakistan.
It is good thing for Pakistan as well because with less Trade with Afghanistan Less Smuggling as well so if you think that Pakistan would be die out by this then you are mistaken Kabul doesnt represent much of Sales of Pakistani Goods anyways.

Just like u guys are one unthankful lot to Indians. Can't you accept same kind of relation with Afghanistan as what you want from India.. sovereignty and equal treatment. We are not your annexed land anymore.
You were never our annexed land. Rest assured, had we not cared for your sovereignty and the possibility for a long tern relation with your country, we would have already wiped off kunar from the map. And all you could have done is stare in awe the obliteration of NDS-Raw-Taliban nexus. Oh wait you could have gone a step further- pour your hatred filled heart on social media.

You guy's will never learn. Perhaps that's the reason of your present shape..gud luck.
The reason for our present state is that we refused to accept our destruction at the hands of you Indians and the rest of the world. The world has tried time and again to finish Pakistan's game, every time with an approach that dwarfed the previous game of blood. And we have emerged through it again - albeit much stronger than ever.

I have also stopped using any Pakistani product instead I use Afghan, Iranian, Indian, Chinese, Turkish and American products.

Imports from Pakistan will drop more once Zaranj and Aqina dry ports of Afghanistan becomes fully functional and thus reliance on Pakistani transit will go down to almost single digit percentage once trade via Chabahar starts.

better if we close free afghan transit now

It's not free, I don't know what you Pakistanis are being fed with.

Every Afghan has paid for the house they stayed in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the food they ate in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the water they consumed in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the School/University they have been to in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid taxes for their business and any compulsory tax law in Pakistan

Pakistan is not a European country so don't act like it is one.

+ 1 container from Dubai costs us around $100 to Karachi and $1800 from Karachi to Torkham.

Afghans either inside Afghanistan or as refugees inside Pakistan are part of the Pakistani economy.

I have also stopped using any Pakistani product instead I use Afghan, Iranian, Indian, Chinese, Turkish and American products.

Imports from Pakistan will drop more once Zaranj and Aqina dry ports of Afghanistan becomes fully functional and thus reliance on Pakistani transit will go down to almost single digit percentage once trade via Chabahar starts.

It's not free, I don't know what you Pakistanis are being fed with.

Every Afghan has paid for the house they stayed in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the food they ate in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the water they consumed in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid for the School/University they have been to in Pakistan
Every Afghan has paid taxes for their business and any compulsory tax law in Pakistan

Pakistan is not a European country so don't act like it is one.

+ 1 container from Dubai costs us around $100 to Karachi and $1800 from Karachi to Torkham.

Afghans either inside Afghanistan or as refugees inside Pakistan are part of the Pakistani economy.
what if told you thanks we don't need money please go back? and the money they pay also earned in pakistan and never paid taxes

what if told you thanks we don't need money please go back? and the money they pay also earned in pakistan and never paid taxes

There is a difference, the money is not given but 'earned' and majority paid taxes to the government but those who evaded must have learned it from their other Pakistani fellow and What if I say thanks for the nice gesture that Pakistan gave refuge to our people during these decades and now assist us for peace and prosperity in our country by not giving support to our anti-state actors so that could pave the way for the return of refugees from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom