What's new

Afghan General Abdul Raziq and Kandahar governor & NDS chief killed in attack

And we all know Prince is Trumps Chump, his sister "Betsy Devos" is already in Trumps Cabinet, maybe Billionaire prince will funnel a percentage to Trump organisation and Trump will never release his tax returns, we know why.Kudos bro
I think on the whole Pentagon may not be in favour of Blackwater but there are vested interests that want to outsource this war to this rogue terrorist outfit

Wow, don't bother talking to me, I'm sure the mullahs, Turks, and Sauds would love to see the evidence you have to back up your definitive pronouncement!
Why mate? It is just a discussion and we can do it in a cool way..

He was in a meeting with US General Austin Miller when the insider attack happened.

Update: It was an insider attack by bodyguards of Governor.
No official confirmation yet about deaths of Governor and NDS chief.

It may be a warning to some of the US general by Mr Prince to not to come in the way of his business.
Or next time attackers will come with suicide jackets, rather than guns.

But on the other hand, it will be blamed on Pakistan, as always.

Gen Matthis is not in favour of Blackwater, but guess what bhai, Matthis is about to be thrown under the bus.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ggests-mad-dog-james-mattis-could-soon-leave/
I guess all the cards are being revealed, this MAY well have been a CIA false flag op.Kudos bhai
Blackwater thugs show total disregard for human life and have killed many people in broad daylight in Iraq [nighttime activities are a whole new can of worms].

FYI: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/feb/13/blackwater-iraq-us-obama

US army does something big in Afghanistan? No problem. However, both Pakistan and Afghanistan should strongly oppose deployment of Eric the Devil's Blackwater in Afghanistan.

Blackwater's level of expertise in combat is Special Forces level (they actually hire Special Forces veterans) and these thugs can operate virtually kind of weaponry including nukes (American sources).

"Like it or not, Blackwater has technical expertise that very few companies do have. And they have a willingness to work in places that very few companies are willing to work. So they provide a much-needed service and the ability to do it well." - Geoff Morrell

Eric the Devil is drawing parallels with East India Company for making inroads into Afghanistan. No, thank you.

UN have also ruled against use of organized mercenaries in warfare (United Nations Mercenary Convention).

@fitpOsitive

Blackwater thugs show total disregard for human life and have killed many people in broad daylight in Iraq [nighttime activities are a whole new can of worms].

FYI: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/feb/13/blackwater-iraq-us-obama

US army does something big in Afghanistan? No problem. However, both Pakistan and Afghanistan should strongly oppose deployment of Eric the Devil's Blackwater in Afghanistan.

Blackwater's level of expertise in combat is Special Forces level (they actually hire Special Forces veterans) and these thugs can operate virtually kind of weaponry including nukes (American sources).

"Like it or not, Blackwater has technical expertise that very few companies do have. And they have a willingness to work in places that very few companies are willing to work. So they provide a much-needed service and the ability to do it well." - Geoff Morrell

Eric the Devil is drawing parallels with East India Company for making inroads into Afghanistan. No, thank you.

UN have also ruled against use of organized mercenaries in warfare (United Nations Mercenary Convention).

@fitpOsitive
They do not have access to nukes, that I am pretty sure about, I do not believe the US govt (excluding Trump) want these folk in Afghanistan but Prince may well have something on Trump, do not forget he was acting as an interlocutor between the Russians and the Trump campaign and may well be forcing the hand of Trump who ONLY cares about his own self interest and not that of the USA.Kudos Legend bhai

Big loss for Afghanistan. RIP....
Law & order situation is becoming serious. Imagine when U.S.A leave Afghanistan, they can make life hell in Pak, Afghan border. U.S.A should do one more operation , like they did few months ago and killed dozens of Taliban. Again it’s time for U.S.A to use hellfire missiles.

There are no good guys in the Afghan conflict... They are both evil. The Afghan government and the Taliban. ... In those circumstances best thing is to stay neutral and make yourself strong enough to defend no matter who ends up winning.

Back
Top Bottom