What's new

Afghan General Abdul Raziq and Kandahar governor & NDS chief killed in attack

Your tiny mind can’t even get it what I said. I said taliban will create problems if U.S leaves Afghanistan. 2500km border mountainous with such difficult terrain is not joke. And if U.S leaves, then more burden on us and on our economy to take care of threats from thousands of Taliban Near border.
We are not not enough financially strong to deal threats like this.
Let them(U.S.A) continue doing their operations, and let them spending money to deal taliban terrorist, They killed hundreds of Taliban in just last few months .
Also there are many banned organisations here too, their connection with Taliban & religious affiliations can create problems.
One of the reason Pakistan don’t want U.S.A and allied forces to leave Afghanistan.
We don’t want to become scapegoat to deal these threats & spending Billions of dollars more . It’s better they stay there.

At times I think your a Indian troll.
Why would the Taliban be a threat to us? We are their biggest supporter since day one. It will be to our advantage that the US leaves Afghanistan. Any more dodgy/troll like posts from you and i’m going to report you to the admin

Last edited:
He's dead as Indra Gandhi.

44288473_2003890812990511_4165380732451028992_n.jpg

Why is the timing so convenient? right when we started hearing word of a potential withdrawal and reconciliation effort.

Are you folks this f***ing braindead? The talk of actual peace was gaining momentum and now you are celebrating something like this?

F*ck peace talks

A rat died a painful death. I can sacrifice 100s of such peace talks for it.

@war&peace @tps77 @PakSword @BHarwana @Zibago @Mentee @Path-Finder
He had no formal education, he never went to any war college, he never served in the military, other than that he was "one heck of a General".
:rofl: :lol::omghaha:

Zaid Hamid is like an Encyclopedia about Afghanistan and especially these namak haram Afghanis who lived in our country but always acted anti-Pakistan..what a shameless vile creatures they are...so happy that he bit dust and that too at hands of a young boy.

Zaid Hamid is like an Encyclopedia about Afghanistan and especially these namak haram Afghanis who lived in our country but always acted anti-Pakistan..what a shameless vile creatures they are...so happy that he bit dust and that too at hands of a young boy.
But Zaid Hamid is of the opinion of making Afghanistan a part of Pakistan and giving Afghan refugees citizenship...no? If this is true then, he obviously does not know enough about Afghans....

Coming to the late General ....whatever lack of formal education or selling or not selling drugs...his persistence for whatever he believed in (Greater Afghanistan) is admirable.....I only hope that Pakistani Police Chiefs have his persistence.....

Why is every one a general in Afghanistan?
Police chief General, Provincial Intelligence Head a General, Local Police chief also General?
Whats next check post Officers Generals?
Anyone who independently has power is called general..commonly known as warlord at outside world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom