What's new

Afghan General Abdul Raziq and Kandahar governor & NDS chief killed in attack

The gunmen also attacked US Afghanistan chief General Miller and his detail but Green Berets who were his bodyguards shot both attackers dead.

Last edited:
Both Abdul Raziq and Governor Zalmai Wesa were very close followers of Hamid Karzai.

i not think this is true as u.s generals never go in open unprotected area and are protected by multiple shield of afghan soldiers and policemen outside and nato special forces surrounding from inside so gunmen cannot come in direct contact with them
The gunmen also attacked US Afghanistan chief General Miller and his detail but Green Berets who were his bodyguards shot all three attackers dead.

Imagine if the US general would had perished? That would had put US in rather embarrassing situation losing a general like this. As for Afghans, who's gives a ****.
US General was unharmed. His protective detail killed the attackers.
The attack happened when Americans and Afghans were moving to Helipad after meeting.

i not think this is true as u.s generals never go in open unprotected area and are protected by multiple shield of afghan soldiers and policemen outside and nato special forces surrounding from inside so gunmen cannot come in direct contact with them
It was an insider attack.

US General was unharmed. His protective detail killed the attackers.
The attack happened when Americans and Afghans were moving to Helipad after meeting.

It was an insider attack.
I know he is unharmed. I only said imagine if he would had got hurt.

This is the reason why Afghanistan is lost cause.

Afghan government is compromised from within.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom