What's new

Afghan forces in a deadly battle with the Taliban.

@Umair Nawaz,

I am living in Norway.
Here we have thousands of Afghani, and most of them came from Pakistan.
They are agreed about that, that into 1980s that was Pakistan who gave us roof, food, cloths, water, security etc. . . but less support we got from UN that time. Now they saying too bad words for Pakistan all the time. One Afghani who I know him very well since many years said to me that sooner or later we will occupied on whole two province of Pakistan with the support of India "Balochistan & Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa. Then I said to him that your poor Afghni`s and Indians this dream will never going to be in real. All in all, I am totally shocked over these poor Afhani`s mind that how much they hate us and wants to support India, USA or any other country those interested to destroy Pakistan.
Afganis were never our friends my friend they r known munafiks they will even put Raees ul Munafikeen into shame.

Ye log jis thalli main khaty hain usse main **** krty hain.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/245017-afghans-pakistan-fear-return-home.html#post4140593

So is Afghanistani Parliament, ,Salma dam,900 km rail link from Hajigak to Chabhar, hospitals and many more projects.;)

LOL kiddo

So how does that compensate kabul regime when their ships dock in to karachi with trade goods from uae,thailand?

Last edited by a moderator:
You people should also stop supporting Taliban and then see how Afghans will start loving and respecting you like good neighbours.

What about RAW`s monsters?
What about Indian terror into Pakistan via Afghanistan?
In other words both Afghan and Indian are their best at the moment to make terror into Pakistan.

Yep, just like China is building Gwadar. ;)

China is building gwadar but.. it was operated by a singaporean company .. which did a bad job handling it and hence their contract was eliminated... and given to a chinese company... also China is building roads and rail link from Pakistan to China.. so they could use the port... what about india? what interest doesnt india have in charbahar which will be managed by the iranians ..? is india building it for free? Iran is giving india money to build the port.. for its own use.

What about RAW`s monsters?
What about Indian terror into Pakistan via Afghanistan?
In other words both Afghan and Indian are their best at the moment to make terror into Pakistan.

Nope your biggest enemy are radicalization centres located in your own country. Your courts regularly release captured terrorists need I say more.

Yeh Afghani aur Indian lakh chaye yeh Pakistan ka kooch nahi bigadd sakte. Joh bhonkte hein woh kat nahi sakte.

Untrained militants??? :woot: We know how they are trained, where they are trained and who they are trained by. Don't be naive to imagine they are some rag tag circus fighting the ISAF.

Here's a vid that'll give you some idea of how they are trained...

So I just watched the video, and really, all it does is prove my point. All I see them doing is firing wildly and running around wildly. The only thing they seem to be competent at is hand to hand, and that's about it. That's learning to be competent, so they don't get themselves killed so easily, it's not training.

If you know where they train and who trains them, I think you should contact you intelligence and law enforcement officials. Clearly you have evidence that they do not /sarcasm

Honestly, you shouldn't be so narrow minded as to think that Afghans wouldn't fight ISAF and NATO if they weren't being trained by some force that you people keep blaming without evidence to back your claims (i.e. ISI). Show some bone for once and stop blaming everything on Pakistan, put blame where the blame belongs (on Afghan gov, and NATO incompetence).

Last edited by a moderator:
China is building gwadar but.. it was operated by a singaporean company .. which did a bad job handling it and hence their contract was eliminated... and given to a chinese company... also China is building roads and rail link from Pakistan to China.. so they could use the port... what about india? what interest doesnt india have in charbahar which will be managed by the iranians ..? is india building it for free? Iran is giving india money to build the port.. for its own use.

Ship from India to Chahbahar. And Chahbahar to Afghanistan via rail and road :cuckoo:

And :lol: India has invested in that port, they are not building it. It is is being built by Iranian construction companies.

Nope your biggest enemy are radicalization centres located in your own country. Your courts regularly release captured terrorists need I say more.

We have millions of Afghani as refugee.
Most of them making terror into Pakistan while they have their own jihad names. They are getting full support by India. I have already mentioned into my one early post with details about it.

Actually, yes, you should say more, perhaps with evidence?

Simply saying something and calling it proof is not what you should do.

Pakistan has released known militants under Afghan and US pressure (because of some naive idea of convincing those fighters of starting peace negotiations), but like Pakistan warned them, a lot of those fighters have run back to the Taliban to fight again.

LOL kiddo
So how does that compensate kabul regime when their ships dock in to karachi with trade goods from uae,thailand?

LOL Uncle, you are very thick, no point arguing with fools like you ,just wastage of time hence you will be added as first member in my ignore list.:wave:

Actually, yes, you should say more, perhaps with evidence?

Simply saying something and calling it proof is not what you should do.

Pakistan has released known militants under Afghan and US pressure (because of some naive idea of convincing those fighters of starting peace negotiations), but like Pakistan warned them, a lot of those fighters have run back to the Taliban to fight again.

Isnt it common knowledge your Punjab govt. and courts patronize anti-shia elements and release them. A certain Malik Ishaq comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom