What's new

Afghan forces in a deadly battle with the Taliban.

LOL Uncle, you are very thick, no point arguing with fools like you ,just wastage of time hence you will be added as first member in my ignore list.:wave:

Mr.India,
Remeber that you are into an Pakistani Forum.
If you wish to add "Umair Nawaz" into your ignore list then, you should add this forum too into your ignore list as well. Because here we cannot support your Indians poor dream against Pakistan.

LOL Uncle, you are very thick, no point arguing with fools like you ,just wastage of time hence you will be added as first member in my ignore list.:wave:

Sure kiddo, n feeling is exactly mutual.

Go run away where ever u came from.

Isnt it common knowledge your Punjab govt. and courts patronize anti-shia elements and release them. A certain Malik Ishaq comes to mind.

It's only common sense if you believe every anti-Pakistani news you read or hear.

Unless you have evidence, you should refrain from speaking such things.

Honestly, you shouldn't be so narrow minded as to think that Afghans wouldn't fight ISAF and NATO if they weren't being trained by some force that you people keep blaming without evidence to back your claims (i.e. ISI). Show some bone for once and stop blaming everything on Pakistan, put blame where the blame belongs (on Afghan gov, and NATO incompetence).
Who's blaming the ISI or the Pakistan Establishment? There are scores of well trained and experienced foreign fighters especially from places like Chechnya on the Taliban bandwagon who in turn are training the Afghan Taliban in well organised training camps. Otherwise, how could these so called 'untrained' Taliban as you say, been keeping a super power at bay for the past 10 years?

Mr.India,
Remeber that you are into an Pakistani Forum.
If you wish to add "Umair Nawaz" into your ignore list then, you should add this forum too into your ignore list as well. Because here we cannot support your Indians poor dream against Pakistan.

Mr. Wanabe English , no need to advice me what I can do or what I need to do. There are many sane Pakistani members also.Now stop acting like Drama Queen.:omghaha:

Mr. Wanabe English , no need to advice me what I can do or what I need to do. There are many sane Pakistani members also.Now stop acting like Drama Queen.:omghaha:

Dil pe na le.
Warna fazool baqwaas band kar and come to the point I suggest you.

I'm not, you're just living in a fantasy world. I suggest some 5-hour energy drink, it'll wake you up from your fantasies.

Thanks but me taking the energy drink and you deflecting the issue of your country's homegrown tolerance/endorsement of terror wont make the problem go away.

Thanks but me taking the energy drink and you deflecting the issue of your country's homegrown tolerance to terror wont make the problem go away.

Hey, Bhagwann
Inn Indians ko "Terror" ke ilawa kooch aur bolne ka bhi sikha.

Who's blaming the ISI or the Pakistan Establishment? There are scores of well trained and experienced foreign fighters especially from places like Chechnya on the Taliban bandwagon who in turn are training the Afghan Taliban in well organised training camps. Otherwise, how could these so called 'untrained' Taliban as you say, been keeping a super power at bay for the past 10 years?

Oh please, you really think I didn't catch on to what you were suggesting? You and I both know what you meant.

They've kept them at bay just like how the Afghans kept the British Empire at bay in 3 different wars, and the Soviet Union at bay too. Training has very little to do with anything, they would fight regardless of if they had few bullets or training.

@SURYA-1

Meri Bollywood Queen,
Good to know that you do have some Pakistani member here those respect you a lot. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but me taking the energy drink and you deflecting the issue of your country's homegrown tolerance/endorsement of terror wont make the problem go away.

I'm not deflecting anything, I'm asking for evidence, which you seem to not be able to provide.

I'm a man who believes in the power of knowledge, I don't believe in things that someone just claims are true without any evidence.

@SURYA-1

Meri Bollywood Queen,
Good to know that you do have some Pakistani member here those respect you a lot. Congrats.

Hey Lollywood retarded lollipops licking drama queen, if you have something to discuss then bring it on ,or else just......

Last edited by a moderator:
But afghan govt claims that Pakistan has occupied 50 KMs? as for burning down 3 check posts... do you have a source? coz i read a news from some western paper about some afghan commander claiming tht FC destroyed afghan posts... and there was 1 fatality and 5-7 afghan soldiers also got injured? while no casuality was reported on the Pakistani side.. except 1 or 2 soldiers who got injured... so whats the "rofl" about? your soldier got killed man? and u also claimed tht Taliban are Pakistani... so according to u 60-72% of your country is occupied by Pakistani fighters?:woot:

If they said 1 KM you wouldn't seen such uprising against pakistan all over Afghanistan (pictures posted you can see them) ;)

Open BBC Pashto and see the video of the destroyed pakistani posts

Taliban are pakistani and are killed in high numbers daily good for pakistan we are helping them in decreasing the burden of high population :D

60-72% good range :rofl:

This documentary by a british journalist is new:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=JV1D1h-Lz_VPlLbJZ16tAQ&bvm=bv.47008514,d.bGE

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=VGxx7EQZR55fhKID0ZIUVA&bvm=bv.47008514,d.bGE

And pretty disheartening.. with only 2-3% ANA consisting of Pashtuns and former NA commanders and soldiers rampaging the country... drug abuse,hate for pashtuns,sexual exploitation of children,looting and kidnapping civilians for ransom,corruption,desertion rate as high as 47-50%,disreguard of SOPs.. and much more...

Yes those who attacked your check posts were former NA commanders and soldiers :lol:

Oh I see British? dady speaking...

Yet wheat,cement,tractors,agricultural equipment,livestock,vegies,fertilizer etc etc all come from Pakistan or are smuggled from Pakistan?

cement import from pakistan has also dropped when we opened 2 cement factories however we are still #1 buyer of pakistani cement that means if our own markets flourish no one is gonna buy pakistani cement... other construction material are imported from Russian federation - wheat, oil, vegetables, fertilizers are now produced within Afghanistan as I said earlier.

And about smuggling... oil and gas has been smuggled to pakistan from Afghanistan from last 4 years and some smugglers have been arrested recently which has remarkably decreased the price of /KG gas from 75AFN to 45AFN.

UAE, Thailand:rofl:

Do i need to remind u that they get docked at karachi then supplied to yr country.

We pay you.. they say paisa penkh tamasha dek :lol:

Back
Top Bottom