What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Everyday there's muzzalmankush in pakistan, what abt that? U take glory of innocent being massacred? Ure reaping what u sowed. Happy harvesting.
:lol: It seem i have hurt someone feeling. The truth is hindukush mountain are named before you, since we are not hindu. You can deny the truth as usual, but can't change it. What is happening in pakistan, won't last long now, but gonna happen to you, is just repeat of the history; you guys were slaves for last 1000 year and that's your destiny :lol:
And oh i completely forget you guys are not going well too, almost every where in your ma bharat there is a separatist movement, from north to south and East to West, in pakistan people are dying because of terrorism, but in india way more are dying because of terrorism and hunger.

I have never seen PDF pakistanis more frustrated than they are on this thread.

This is not your madarssa when you can brainwash people like you guys do your young kids. Pakistani government even issued a stamp begging for the release of 93000 soldiers
images
LOL rubbish!!!!! take yr propaganda to yr own country and its forums. This is our forum and we dont encourage yr dubious claims.

LOL rubbish!!!!! take yr propaganda to yr own country and its forums. This is our forum and we dont encourage yr dubious claims.
Typical Pakistani. Continuing with his denial even when the proof is thrust right in his face. Madarssa brainwashing is indeed effective in Pakistan.

Can't handle spanking from a lone afghan? Coward calling for truce. Why don't u do that with Indians? Tab kya Teri aqal ghaas charney jaati hai?

Ull be always inferior to India. Enough said. Ahem need not be said it well understood for pipo with sane brains.

Btw nice joke on your profile pic. Reminds me radio pakistan nayi Dilli :rofl:

LOL endian trying to act all high and mighty behind an Afghan? What truce are you stupid pagan? I was never fighting with him let alone calling for a truce, low iq abound in endia. :lol:

Nobody gives a shit about India here so spare us, enough said LOL.

So you have a monitor that lets you into the interactions of every Pakistani in NYC with their customers or other Americans is it?

I live in NYC and personally have never met any Pakistani that has faked being Indian either...but that doesnt mean that the odd pakistani living in an ignorant part of the country might not have called themselves Indian to escape scrutiny or avoid an unnecessary confrontation...
It is also a fact that Indians as a minority group are the richest, most educated and business savvy community in the US....FACT!

If you live in NYC you would know desi communities are tight knit and we always know what is going on amongst ourselves. Pakistanis usually go where other Pakistanis are namely east coast NYC area, Texas area, NJ area and a few in Cali. Calling oneself Indian in the "ignorant" part of US will not save you from scrutiny because the ignorant do not care about Indians either.

Last edited:
I have never seen PDF pakistanis more frustrated than they are on this thread.

This is not your madarssa when you can brainwash people like you guys do your young kids. Pakistani government even issued a stamp begging for the release of 93000 soldiers
images

First of all the stamp itself shows your number is wrong dickwad secondly there were about only 50,000 soldiers in East Pakistan the rest were civilian personnel, police forces, the remainder were a few air force guys, and a few navy men.

you can jump up and down, but the reallity won't change, It was "hindu kush", it is "hindukush" and it will be "hindukush", afghan taliban and Haqqanis won't join TTP, these are rumors only. But even if they join hand they gonna kill hindu in afghanistan like rats, just wait littel bit, you guys gonna tatste your own medecines :lol:
do you have any hindus in pakistan?

First of all the stamp itself shows your number is wrong dickwad secondly there were about only 50,000 soldiers in East Pakistan the rest were civilian personnel, police forces, the remainder were a few air force guys, and a few navy men.

43,000 bro. The rest were civvies but the whole 93,000 looks so much better, doesn't matter if they were the families of these men....

As for the thread Afghanistan should take every opportunity offered to it. So they trade with India, big deal. I don't understand why we should be upset at that. Afghan's soon to be president has called for ties like brothers between us.

All the best Afghanistan, do your people proud.

That is exactly what is expected from people like you.... I wonder what the founder of you nation would have thought about such nationalist remarks...

LOL Indians do not get sarcasm. Anyway like I said I only replied to him in the same tone so you should give him a negative as well.

LOL Indians do not get sarcasm. Anyway like I said I only replied to him in the same tone so you should give him a negative as well.
Please do watch your language... If you think this is the etiquette of conducting discourse, then please take it up with the moderators, they will reverse it if they find it appropriate.

As far as the sarcasm in your post, marginalizing a minority community that has grievences seems to be a matter of humor for you, then I am extremely sorry that it dont share similar sense of hurmor or sarcasm as you do.

thanks

Please do watch your language... If you think this is the etiquette of conducting discourse, then please take it up with the moderators, they will reverse it if they find it appropriate.

As far as the sarcasm in your post, marginalizing a minority community that has grievences seems to be a matter of humor for you, then I am extremely sorry that it dont share similar sense of hurmor or sarcasm as you do.

thanks

How about you give negatives to your compatriots as well, I have no problem with you giving me one just that you disregarded all the filth from your compatriots. If you cannot be impartial you should not be a think tank, dick head.

How about you give negatives to your compatriots as well, I have no problem with you giving me one just that you disregarded all the filth from your compatriots. If you cannot be impartial you should not be a think tank, dick head.
as I said, I will negatively rate post for abusive language

as I said, I will negatively rate post for abusive language

It is for breach of forum rules as well which is what your compatriots have been doing long before that post of mine, now bugger off nothing left to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom