What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Only $3 billion was civilian. Rest is military and many times just USA giving weapons and saying its ''aid''.

No offence but about 6 billion was civilian aid and that's too before 2011. And weapons are aid too, you can invest your budget somewhere else.

LOL, what kind of nutty economics is this? you pulled that statistics out of your *** right?

besides GDP per capita of Pakistan doesnt make sense because you people dont even know your population count from the last 17 years, and going by Muslim birth rate you should have doubled your population in the last two decades.

We are not Bharat where in decade 180 million people are added. Pakistan population as of 2014 is 185 million. And GDP figures are real and latest.

how will u know if they are calling them Indians.....
Okk....may be u haven't but article and videos don't lie.....the video and article and video both are old...but it does prove my point...

4 year old so ,what......u people called urself as indian and pretended so.......
lol...its bogus and lie....:cheesy:
we will post it as many time as u people will keep denying it.....accept it and move on.....:lol::lol:

Easy because I have met Indians around here as well when one says they are from so and so they usually say where from and considering most of the time Pakistanis go to same mosques we know who is who so we would know if some Pakistani said he was Indian.

LOL you endians are so desperate, you say Pakistanis call themselves Indian in nyc but I am in NYC myself so I would no better since I actually live here. It is like me trying to tell Indians how things work in Delhi LOL.

:rofl: Kid i have personally dug yr grave here and i will do the honor of slicing yr throat like a hot knife through butter.

We r ruling yr country still as to speak and we will be in future too.

BTW in this region how ever we r the sole power none else can get that.
Terrorist alert o_O

No offence but about 6 billion was civilian aid and that's too before 2011. And weapons are aid too, you can invest your budget somewhere else.

Not really, that was money for military mostly. Civilian aid was very little.

Easy because I have met Indians around here as well when one says they are from so and so they usually say where from and considering most of the time Pakistanis go to same mosques we know who is who so we would know if some Pakistani said he was Indian.

LOL you endians are so desperate, you say Pakistanis call themselves Indian in nyc but I am in NYC myself so I would no better since I actually live here. It is like me trying to tell Indians how things work in Delhi LOL.
lol....cry me a river.....
why should I believe u when I have posted a article from well credible news paper.......
it doesn't matter where u live ..... I posted a credible article and videos.....and whole world believe it to be true......

Wow, making us fall to new lows, huh? Why would a Pakistani want to be called Indian? Seriously, even jokes have their limits :tsk:

Yeah funny it is, Indians and Pakistanis dont fall under the same social category in the west....but most likely they do it to take up jobs.

lol....cry me a river.....
why should I believe u when I have posted a article from well credible news paper.......
it doesn't matter where u live ..... I posted a credible article and videos.....and whole world believe it to be true......

I can also post articles saying India is rape capital of the world but is that the truth?

In movie, not every one was slum dog either, including the game host. ;)

Ok good to know slum dog. :D

We are not Bharat where in decade 180 million people are added. Pakistan population as of 2014 is 185 million. And GDP figures are real and latest.
u sit on internet and just count it....lol....
do u even know how census is done ....pakistan has conducted no census from last 17 years......
count ur population first.....

why don't u use ur old ID...kya hua hai usse......:wacko:
I can also post articles saying India is rape capital of the world but is that the truth?
there are many thread running on it......
go cry a river.....

Ok good to know slum dog. :D

Jealous fella? :D

slumdog.jpg

Everyday there's muzzalmankush in pakistan, what abt that? U take glory of innocent being massacred? Ure reaping what u sowed. Happy harvesting.
Soon you will get who is insecure behind "hindukush" :D

Back
Top Bottom