What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

You realize I am abroad you think I call myself Indian? If Pakistanis were not proud we would not throw parades in the cities we are in every year celebrating Pakistan Independence Day. I also got a video called Slum dog millionaire so I guess all Indians are slum dogs? :lol:

No, all Indians are millionaire. Why you have to get only the negative out of the name. :lol:

LOL old article 3 years old and a youtube video. I live in NYC myself never came across a Pakistani calling himself Indian but I guess they must be only where the cameras are lol.
how will u know if they are calling them Indians.....
Okk....may be u haven't but article and videos don't lie.....the video and article and video both are old...but it does prove my point...

Well bharotis keep coming up with same 4 years old article, bogus and lies nothing more. How many times bharotis will post same bs article? Without any basis in real life?
4 year old so ,what......u people called urself as indian and pretended so.......
lol...its bogus and lie....:cheesy:
we will post it as many time as u people will keep denying it.....accept it and move on.....:lol::lol:

LOL they are already united they just act like they are not. Anyway it does not matter because PA can wipe them out of Pakistan if they want but politics is hand cuffing them and many would run away to Afghanistan. Likewise many Afghan Taliban run into Pakistan if they are losing a battle so if Pakistan army and ANSF work together they could be squeezed.

Really!!

PA > than whole NATO

jokes aside, why do you think Afghanistan would help when Pakistan was instrumental for the current mess in Afghanistan and for the killings of thousands of Afghans?

just because you got a taste of what they were facing all these years and that too fomented by Pakistan?.

Pakistan has received more than 20 billion in US aid out of that 65% was military and rest was civilian aid.

Only $3 billion was civilian. Rest is military and many times just USA giving weapons and saying its ''aid''.

LOL old article 3 years old and a youtube video. I live in NYC myself never came across a Pakistani calling himself Indian but I guess they must be only where the cameras are lol.

What can we say since their country is famous for such things they will pretend like Indians

It is a post by a extremely controversial person you are mentioning, and he is saying it from a report that we don't know if its existing.

There are many links, just google it. Afghan gov revenue $1.5 billion is also correct.

Really!!

PA > than whole NATO

jokes aside, why do you think Afghanistan would help when Pakistan was instrumental for the current mess in Afghanistan and for the killings of thousands of Afghans?

just because you got a taste of what they were facing all these years and that too fomented by Pakistan?.

Afghanistan would be helping itself as well that is why LOL. Pakistan did not create Afghan Taliban nor the norther alliance who were butchering each other.

Wow, making us fall to new lows, huh? Why would a Pakistani want to be called Indian? Seriously, even jokes have their limits :tsk:

What can we say since their country is famous for such things they will pretend like Indians

LOL no Pakistani pretends to be Indian around here do not worry. Calling a Pakistani Indian is considered an insult around here so spare me because I interact with Pakistanis here everyday and know better than an Indian living in a mud hut in madras.

There are many links, just google it. Afghan gov revenue $1.5 billion is also correct.

Litle revenue for the state is normal when we look at the size of a countries GDP, especially when it is an open economy.
The Government wants the money to flow in the society, instead of holding it.

The economy will get dramatically better in these years to come.

Correction gdp per capita Pakistan over $1630 as of 2014.

LOL, what kind of nutty economics is this? you pulled that statistics out of your *** right?

besides GDP per capita of Pakistan doesnt make sense because you people dont even know your population count from the last 17 years, and going by Muslim birth rate you should have doubled your population in the last two decades.

Ofcourse its a lie and bs article. Real stats are like 51% of Bharotis shitting in open and having smallest dicks in real life according to BBC article. While biggest diks on internet and when they make statue of shiva linga.
hmm....yet u people pretend to be indians......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
how shameful........:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom