What's new

About Pakistan . . . in front of Indian Hindu Pundit's

Some please write the article in Roman script, thanks.

Is it ? i mean can anyone post some of the predictions of Hindu pundits?

title also should be indian pandit not hindu pandit. because hindu pandits are all around the world . even i have one friend he is pandit but not indian not anti pakistan but he is pro pakistan . sorry to say stealth bro .

Title is: About Pakistan . . . in front of Indian Hindu Pundit's"

tujhe sare omar mistakes he lagni hey lol ;)

Writer says he met professors of Hindu university Banaras and they talked about Pundits who use Jantar Mantar some kind of device to predict future on the basis of stars this jantar mantar is in Jaipur. :P

According to them Pakistan is in Venus ki mahadshah from 2007 and in coming years Pakistan problems will be over and emerge as a power.:partay:(we know dis) Venus get energy from North and China is in North of Pakistan.

About India they said India will face economic crises in 2011/12,huge internal problems in 2012 and in 2013/14 Pakistan China will attack India.

Last edited:
oh so pakistan and china will get together after the world ends in 2012 :lol:. so dont bother. anyway did they tell who will win

oo yaar who told you world ends in 2010 ? i have Nestl'e chocolates with 2014 Expiry date :P :lol:

Indian's says same thing when we are talking about Dajjal, Zionist agenda'z etc... so you never know anything... before comment... think twice and ... understand the situation and conditions from everyside... There are many different things depends on stars etc in Hinduism (i dont know much maybe any indian can explain this in details n in betterway). So same experts also exists in our community as well... Rememeber in Pharro's Times... Have you ever read about Fremasons ??? Ilamnatiz ??? these prediction experts exists since the starting of life ....

no body can predict the future bro...it is not a part of our religion to be able to predict the future...

oo yaar who told you world ends in 2010 ? i have Nestl'e chocolates with 2014 Expiry date :P :lol:

i think you should stop buying fake chocolates.....not good for your health ...:woot:....

If I were a Pakistani, I would be more concerned about this, rather than what some pundits are saying.

Dont worry abt us sir jee.. worry abt ur indian bretherns... more then 5000 kids die everyday just coz of starvation.
But again I am sure someone will have some reference from Quran to prove me wrong.

Abt 2010? :rofl: u believe tht shyt?

Anyways the took this prediction frm hindu texts and stuff.

Read from 2nd Last Paragraph (What Indian Pundit's think/preception about Pakistan)

1101086948-2.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:oops:

Lol.. the last line suits most of the Pakistani members here.
anyway

Ilm ghaib sirf khuda janta hai, kisi banday say mustaqbil ka haal jan na shirk hai.
Bus perho or fakher kero k in halat mein bhi hamara dushman hum say kitna khoufzada hai, phut ti hai uski :D

If I were a Pakistani, I would be more concerned about this, rather than what some pundits are saying.
But again I am sure someone will have some reference from Quran to prove me wrong.

You are provoking us, Change your username, you are fake :devil:

Back
Top Bottom