What's new

About Pakistan . . . in front of Indian Hindu Pundit's

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Read from 2nd Last Paragraph (What Indian Pundit's think/preception about Pakistan)

1101086948-2.gif

the artical says that according to calculations of Hindu/ vedic pandits India is getting into bad phase and pakistan in good phase. this phase is decisive and they predict that pakistan and china will break India and Indian power.

it also says that Pakistan has prevailed, according to pundits in worst phases of its history and it will not only prevail but will come out of this bad phase as a power

utter rubbish of lowest level..if such knowledge does exist anywhere, then these pundits should be able to cleanse poverty, avoid floods, discover cure and more importantly reflect world events! And if GoI does listen to these pundits then it only demonstrates the sorry state of affairs in Indian politics.

As a muslim, only Allah knows the future and unknown!
We should avoid reading such rubbish!

utter rubbish of lowest level..if such knowledge does exist anywhere, then these pundits should be able to cleanse poverty, avoid floods, discover cure and more importantly reflect world events! And if GoI does listen to these pundits then it only demonstrates the sorry state of affairs in Indian politics.

Indian's says same thing when we are talking about Dajjal, Zionist agenda'z etc... so you never know anything... before comment... think twice and ... understand the situation and conditions from everyside... There are many different things depends on stars etc in Hinduism (i dont know much maybe any indian can explain this in details n in betterway). So same experts also exists in our community as well... Rememeber in Pharro's Times... Have you ever read about Fremasons ??? Ilamnatiz ??? these prediction experts exists since the starting of life ....

This is not what we need to look for... Only God knows what will happen and fortune telling is wild guessing... now, are we going to sit and look ahead thinking that this fortune telling is actually real? Or are we going to do something and ask God to help us rather than wishing?

Indian's says same thing when we are talking about Dajjal, Zionist agenda'z etc... so you never know anything... before comment... think twice and ... understand the situation and conditions from everyside... There are many different things depends on stars etc in Hinduism (i dont know much maybe any indian can explain this in details n in betterway). So same experts also exists in our community as well... Rememeber in Pharro's Times... Have you ever read about Fremasons ??? Ilamnatiz ??? these prediction experts exists since the starting of life ....

Nobody knows the future. Counting stars won't wish Pakistan forward.

^ Who said start and believe this ???? thats what mostly pakistani always doing... without understand the articles start passing comments without understand the context/by whom written/and what are the objectives....

Ah all this superstition, Indians need to get over dates and past results and how these will affect the future. This clip below made me laugh my *** off. Pak actually won that game

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan needs an "age of Reason" not an age of wishful pundits prophacies and similer idealogies. I wish an era when reason starts to prevail in Pakistan!

lol, this is funny stuff. There are as many predictions as many pundits there are out there. You can try to break us but the fire's in our hearts. Superstition is a sign of inconfidence and a very weak mind.

title also should be indian pandit not hindu pandit. because hindu pandits are all around the world . even i have one friend he is pandit but not indian not anti pakistan but he is pro pakistan . sorry to say stealth bro .

Back
Top Bottom