What's new

Major battle in Kashmir Valley~Indian Colonel, Major, and DSP among killed; Multiple Indian soldiers injured or missing; Indian aerial assets airborne

Also, no one is yet to answer how many Sikh officers have died in the line of duty for Pakistan.
Stupid questions don't get answers.
Pakistan has hardly any sikhs and Pakistan does not use them as cannon fodder.

The fun is not over yet. Many details haven’t been made public yet. Just wait and see.

100–200 are left
100-200 active ones in the Valley probably

The number of Kashmiri freedom fighters active or not is probably in the thousands or more. This is including IOJK, AJK and beyond
u are living in a fantasy, the number will go higher, 200 now, a few thousand in a year or two,
What u think Sir @PanzerKiel?
Theres already few thousands. They just aren’t all in the valley or active. Many obstacles need to be clear before they can all enter the battlefield. But rest reassured, Kashmir will never run out of mujahids.

I can obtain it. Provide the data for Pakistan for any period of your choosing and I will get the corresponding data for India.

Also, no one is yet to answer how many Sikh officers have died in the line of duty for Pakistan.
I can see which particular section of indian society you are coming from.
Probably the types who listen to gaurav arya, arnab goswami or other right wing nationalists.
Gaurav arya himself said many times that the brigadier below ranks of PA are extremely professional , battle hardened and highly motivated. So usually in the battle field you see major , colonels leading battalions and companies.And they suffer casualties. You don't see a senior brigadier or general fighting along troops anywhere. So where is this leading from the front bullshit is coming from. His own words and statements contradict each other because lie has no feet.
If you have anything productive to do in life then stop listening to those bufoons.
All pakistanis accept the corruption and political involvement of high level army officers these days but that doesn't put the professionalism of whole army into question.

I can see which particular section of indian society you are coming from.
Probably the types who listen to gaurav arya, arnab goswami or other right wing nationalists.
Gaurav arya himself said many times that the brigadier below ranks of PA are extremely professional , battle hardened and highly motivated. So usually in the battle field you see major , colonels leading battalions and companies.And they suffer casualties. You don't see a senior brigadier or general fighting along troops anywhere. So where is this leading from the front bullshit is coming from. His own words and statements contradict each other because lie has no feet.
If you have anything productive to do in life then stop listening to those bufoons.
All pakistanis accept the corruption and political involvement of high level army officers these days but that doesn't put the professionalism of whole army into question.
You seem to have a particular fetish for figuring out what section of society I am from. This is an anonymous internet forum and my nationality, age, gender, social status does not matter here, only the ideas here.

Your response is typical of those who are incapable of debating ideas and, to hide their own complexes and inadequacies, resort to giving advice to others on matters that are none of their business.

I don’t get why this is even a topic in PDF. Pakistan (or shall I say the Pakistan Aray command) abandoned Kashmir over two decades ago.

I still am amazed at the resolve of Kashmiris in IOK who still fight on, but gone are the days of support from Islamabad. And after the recent events in the country, a Kashmiri would be insane for wanting IOK to merge into AJK and become a province of Pakistan.

Kashmiris should focus on attaining complete autonomy and then push for independence through democratic means, just like how Kosovo did from Serbia or East Timor did from Indonesia how how Scotland, Catalonia and Quebec have been trying to secede from the UK, Spain and Canada respectively through referendums.

I wish Kashmir well and apologize as a Pakistani for abandoning you.

I don’t get why this is even a topic in PDF. Pakistan (or shall I say the Pakistan Aray command) abandoned Kashmir over two decades ago.

I still am amazed at the resolve of Kashmiris in IOK who still fight on, but gone are the days of support from Islamabad. And after the recent events in the country, a Kashmiri would be insane for wanting IOK to merge into AJK and become a province of Pakistan.

Kashmiris should focus on attaining complete autonomy and then push for independence through democratic means, just like how Kosovo did from Serbia or East Timor did from Indonesia how how Scotland, Catalonia and Quebec have been trying to secede from the UK, Spain and Canada respectively through referendums.

I wish Kashmir well and apologize as a Pakistani for abandoning you.
May be Hafiz saeed will do something for freedom of kashmir , he has the tender for this work .

May be Hafiz saeed will do something for freedom of kashmir , he has the tender for this work .

The people of Kashmir will do it themselves. The more Pakistan stays out of it the better chances Kashmir has to peacefully attain it’s sovereignty back.

Bookmarking each and every post for next time a truck blows up in Balochistan or their faujis get banged up by talibs.

We have also bookmarked your forum post where you said "terrorism" has ended in IOK because of those election focused surgical strikes of Modi :)

B0930F6A-CE63-430C-BADC-8809E34CA5DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom