What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

Former speaker national assembly has made bombshell revelation today that Indian captive pilot Abhinandan was immediately released on massive Indian pressure of war.

Regardless of this claim is true or not, should such national secrets be revealed in public on floor of the assembly?

@Areesh @PakSword @Horus @Joe Shearer

@saiyan0321 has done a fascinating analysis of this.
I stopped believing Indians a long time ago.

I am used to stumbling across gems of this sort, but this is rara avis; what do Indians have to do with this post?

what is the real problem with the statement of Ayaz Sadiq? First of all this statement was aiming at the political govt, not the armed forces. Why so many people are furious about it? Because everyone loves his homeland Pakistan. and the truth is favoring the enemy of the country.
Now did Ayaz Sadiq tell something he should not have to do that? Being a leader in the opposition Party he has every right to blame govt for its total failure at the move of releasing Abhinandan. Yes he is 100 percent right Abhi was released even before Pakistan could celebrate its success and Now what lead to this release is utter pressure which this govt failed to sustain. If Ayaz blamed govt, he is just telling the truth, nothing else. The person who decided Abhi release should be held a traitor if the people want and can. If people have no courage and capability to find the truth. they have no right to curse anyone revelation of the truth, which is not hidden from any inquisitive observer.
the armed forces perform the task that is assigned to them by the political leadership of any country. they may be questioned only when they failed to do the assigned tasks.

Former speaker national assembly has made bombshell revelation today that Indian captive pilot Abhinandan was immediately released on massive Indian pressure of war.

Regardless of this claim is true or not, should such national secrets be revealed in public on floor of the assembly?

@Areesh @PakSword @Horus @Joe Shearer
There is a very long history in pakistan of rewarding the traitors. This scum will not get punished for disclosing details that might imperil the national security. We don't punish anyone in pakistan no matter how serious their crime.Period.

PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and PAKISTANI POLITICIANS !

By : Admiral Afzal Tahir
1 Nov 2020 :

Information is the key to everything in human life and life of nations. With correct and timely information, individuals make decisions that impact their individual lives and nations make decisions that impact the entire country and its population. Information is so important that our Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) used it to assert his truthfulness to the residents of Makkah, when he asked if they would believe him if he informed them that there was an enemy army on the other side of the hill. It has become a cliché that this is the information age but contrarily information has always been key to human life in all ages and times. Without information there will be no trade, no agriculture, no personal safety, no business, no preparedness for calamities, in fact no gainful use of time by humans. Without information there will be total chaos in human society and life would become a meaningless use of one’s time and energy. It is because of this supreme importance of information that it has attained the category of warfare, termed as information warfare and further categorized as ‘misinformation’, ‘disinformation’, propaganda and some other categories. Information has also been categorized as ‘classified information’. ‘declassified information’ and ‘privileged information’. Nations conduct their business as well as pursue wars on the basis of these categories of information, but I want to dwell on the last category of information.

Privileged information is the one that becomes available to an individual being in a privileged position. There are two aspects to it. One, that privileged information has to be available to the privileged person to conduct his office in an efficient manner and two that it is a sacred trust never to be divulged without sufficient cause and since such information is relevant to the affairs of the state, divulgence of such information has to be for a national cause. Protection of such information is so crucial that there is an ‘official secrets act’ that I had to sign as having read (and understood) at the beginning of every year during my entire service to the nation. I have never even contemplated on divulging this privileged information even a decade after my retirement because it is a sacred trust that I must take with me to my grave, for the good of the country alone. There are times in every privileged person’s life when frustration, disenchantment or disillusionment may lure one into disclosing such information but only the strength of character averts such a wrong to be committed. To illustrate, let me take the example of military establishment. It is the only facet of our national life wherein a selection is made amongst the contenders for higher promotion above the ‘major rank’. Those not selected are obviously disenchanted, but one would never hear of a Brigadier, for example (not promoted to major general) going public with the privileged information that he attained during his career. If, however, there were such an individual, he would be liable to be punished under the official secrets act.

Our elected representatives are privileged persons, because being members of the parliament and of various parliamentary committees, as ministers, as advisors and in various other capacities, they gain access to privileged information. Provision of such information is necessitated for smooth and efficient running of the government and state functions and must be considered a sacred trust of the nation. Over the last two years or so, politicians and wards of some politicians have been stating the obvious; we have secrets in our bosoms (hamaray seenay mein raaz hain). It is however not understood how the wards of politicians have claimed this possession and I am referring to MS. If her father let her in on the privileged information or caused such divulgence, it is a breach of trust but that is not the matter I want to discuss here.

I want to first say a little about what Ayaz Sadiq (the divulger) said. Mr. Ayaz! (your surname being too sanctimonious) you were holder of a privileged piece of information that was given to you as a member of parliament otherwise you would not have been allowed within a mile of that meeting. You divulged it in your, rather your disgraced political leader’s, frustration and disenchantment and that is failure of character and breech of trust. Your next claim of trembling legs and sweating forehead further discloses how ignorant you are about responsibility and care for human lives. If at all what you said is true, consider this. The person you blame to be trembling and sweating may not have been out of fear but out of the knowledge that next morning may witness 24 (reportedly 6 Pakistani and 18 Indian) cities wiped off the face of earth with millions dead. That would cause any sane and responsible person to shake and sweat but you would know nothing about that aspect of human beings because you have never held such an onerous position and responsibility. Responsibility and likely outcome of one’s actions makes a person of heart and mind to shake and sweat and that is not necessarily out of fear.
Then, you disclosed that nothing of the sort (an attack) was going to happen. May the nation ask, as to who gave you that privileged information and why did you believe more in information given to you by an unknown (to us) identity than what your own FM was giving you? Is this the level of trust across my country’s political divide or is it because you want to, mindlessly, toe the line of your disgraced political benefactor? When I was Commander of the fleet, there was an incident of fire onboard an oil tanker at the mouth of the harbour and I ordered all naval unit to put to sea for fear of the fire spreading. I was ‘shaking and sweating’ till the time the last unit had left harbour and were safe from risk of fire; but as I said, you would not know how responsibility bears on one’s mind because the only responsibility you have taken upon yourself appears to be to salvage your disgraced leader and I really pity you for that and shudder (shake and sweat) to think that you are holder of a lot of privileged information that may not have remained so!

MNS has been threatening and has recently indulged in divulging the privileged information that he acquired as three-time Prime Minister of Pakistan. This disgraced individual who is absconder from law has done so, purely in his frustration and disenchantment. There can be no doubt in anyone’s mind that ‘tumharay seenay mein both raaz hain’ but you have a moral and legal obligation not to divulge these for your personal gains or vendetta or for the benefit of the enemy or for the disadvantage of the country that made you its prime minister, thrice over. This episode leaves no doubt in any sane person’s mind that you, MNS, have no strength of character and that you have no concern for your nation’s wellbeing. That, your daughter also claims to have many secrets in her bosom is also a reflection of how careless you have been with the privileged information. Then there was another politician (read a tout of disgraced prime minister) who threatened of divulging more if his cohort was ‘hounded’ anymore. That, this person has been our defense minister (I think) depicts the poor political material we have, how unsafe is the privileged information in their hands and who they are loyal to rather than being loyal to the state. Then there is the talk of ‘we do not need to take a certificate of loyalty from anyone’ and this coming from someone who remains aligned to the parent party that to date claims not to have been a participant in the ‘sin’ of creation of Pakistan. True, but someone has to disprove the label of loyalty to be called disloyal, and many have!

This is not a trait of one political party alone. This streak runs through the entire political dispensation of Pakistan. They are careless, do not choose their words carefully and are often consumed by the thrill of being parliamentarians (at the whims of party czars alone). There was the case of providing a certain list by a certain person to a certain person containing names of certain individuals. The only defense the certain person had, was to say to try him. Very convenient, because the person who ordered the provision of list was dead, the person who provided the list was dead and the person who received the list was dead. Divulgence of privileged information, pure and simple. Our house of parliament has turned into a house of abuse and falsehood, under the roof inscribed with 100 names of Majestic Allah and then we have the temerity to call it a sacred house. Stop the BS and let us call it by the name that it deserves, a garbage dump.

The last aspect of the privileged information is that how much should be provided by the state to the privileged individuals who could and would divulge it in personal despondency or indeed the notion that the establishment does not share the most sensitive information with the political dispensation. Is the privileged information to be used for blackmailing the state as is being done by our political elite? Should divulgence of privileged information be allowed under the garb of immunity for things said in the parliament? Lastly, I am amused by the calls of a ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ by our politicians. It simply implies that; they consider telling lies to be kosher unless a commission is formed wherein, they will tell the truth. On an official visit to South Africa, I requested for and was given a briefing on their Truth and Reconciliation Commission. I can say with that acquired knowledge and considering the depleted moral fiber of our politicians, that such a commission in Pakistan would generate a ‘lot of hot air but no light’, to steal the words of Late Margaret Thatcher.

PS. The things said are a generalization because, there must be some men of character amongst our politicians and they remain my hope.

Nawaz Shareef and co should remember , his govt release Group Captain K Nachiketa within 7 days of his capture.

1604422745425.png

1604422605053.png

PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and PAKISTANI POLITICIANS !

By : Admiral Afzal Tahir
1 Nov 2020 :

Information is the key to everything in human life and life of nations. With correct and timely information, individuals make decisions that impact their individual lives and nations make decisions that impact the entire country and its population. Information is so important that our Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) used it to assert his truthfulness to the residents of Makkah, when he asked if they would believe him if he informed them that there was an enemy army on the other side of the hill. It has become a cliché that this is the information age but contrarily information has always been key to human life in all ages and times. Without information there will be no trade, no agriculture, no personal safety, no business, no preparedness for calamities, in fact no gainful use of time by humans. Without information there will be total chaos in human society and life would become a meaningless use of one’s time and energy. It is because of this supreme importance of information that it has attained the category of warfare, termed as information warfare and further categorized as ‘misinformation’, ‘disinformation’, propaganda and some other categories. Information has also been categorized as ‘classified information’. ‘declassified information’ and ‘privileged information’. Nations conduct their business as well as pursue wars on the basis of these categories of information, but I want to dwell on the last category of information.

Privileged information is the one that becomes available to an individual being in a privileged position. There are two aspects to it. One, that privileged information has to be available to the privileged person to conduct his office in an efficient manner and two that it is a sacred trust never to be divulged without sufficient cause and since such information is relevant to the affairs of the state, divulgence of such information has to be for a national cause. Protection of such information is so crucial that there is an ‘official secrets act’ that I had to sign as having read (and understood) at the beginning of every year during my entire service to the nation. I have never even contemplated on divulging this privileged information even a decade after my retirement because it is a sacred trust that I must take with me to my grave, for the good of the country alone. There are times in every privileged person’s life when frustration, disenchantment or disillusionment may lure one into disclosing such information but only the strength of character averts such a wrong to be committed. To illustrate, let me take the example of military establishment. It is the only facet of our national life wherein a selection is made amongst the contenders for higher promotion above the ‘major rank’. Those not selected are obviously disenchanted, but one would never hear of a Brigadier, for example (not promoted to major general) going public with the privileged information that he attained during his career. If, however, there were such an individual, he would be liable to be punished under the official secrets act.

Our elected representatives are privileged persons, because being members of the parliament and of various parliamentary committees, as ministers, as advisors and in various other capacities, they gain access to privileged information. Provision of such information is necessitated for smooth and efficient running of the government and state functions and must be considered a sacred trust of the nation. Over the last two years or so, politicians and wards of some politicians have been stating the obvious; we have secrets in our bosoms (hamaray seenay mein raaz hain). It is however not understood how the wards of politicians have claimed this possession and I am referring to MS. If her father let her in on the privileged information or caused such divulgence, it is a breach of trust but that is not the matter I want to discuss here.

I want to first say a little about what Ayaz Sadiq (the divulger) said. Mr. Ayaz! (your surname being too sanctimonious) you were holder of a privileged piece of information that was given to you as a member of parliament otherwise you would not have been allowed within a mile of that meeting. You divulged it in your, rather your disgraced political leader’s, frustration and disenchantment and that is failure of character and breech of trust. Your next claim of trembling legs and sweating forehead further discloses how ignorant you are about responsibility and care for human lives. If at all what you said is true, consider this. The person you blame to be trembling and sweating may not have been out of fear but out of the knowledge that next morning may witness 24 (reportedly 6 Pakistani and 18 Indian) cities wiped off the face of earth with millions dead. That would cause any sane and responsible person to shake and sweat but you would know nothing about that aspect of human beings because you have never held such an onerous position and responsibility. Responsibility and likely outcome of one’s actions makes a person of heart and mind to shake and sweat and that is not necessarily out of fear.
Then, you disclosed that nothing of the sort (an attack) was going to happen. May the nation ask, as to who gave you that privileged information and why did you believe more in information given to you by an unknown (to us) identity than what your own FM was giving you? Is this the level of trust across my country’s political divide or is it because you want to, mindlessly, toe the line of your disgraced political benefactor? When I was Commander of the fleet, there was an incident of fire onboard an oil tanker at the mouth of the harbour and I ordered all naval unit to put to sea for fear of the fire spreading. I was ‘shaking and sweating’ till the time the last unit had left harbour and were safe from risk of fire; but as I said, you would not know how responsibility bears on one’s mind because the only responsibility you have taken upon yourself appears to be to salvage your disgraced leader and I really pity you for that and shudder (shake and sweat) to think that you are holder of a lot of privileged information that may not have remained so!

MNS has been threatening and has recently indulged in divulging the privileged information that he acquired as three-time Prime Minister of Pakistan. This disgraced individual who is absconder from law has done so, purely in his frustration and disenchantment. There can be no doubt in anyone’s mind that ‘tumharay seenay mein both raaz hain’ but you have a moral and legal obligation not to divulge these for your personal gains or vendetta or for the benefit of the enemy or for the disadvantage of the country that made you its prime minister, thrice over. This episode leaves no doubt in any sane person’s mind that you, MNS, have no strength of character and that you have no concern for your nation’s wellbeing. That, your daughter also claims to have many secrets in her bosom is also a reflection of how careless you have been with the privileged information. Then there was another politician (read a tout of disgraced prime minister) who threatened of divulging more if his cohort was ‘hounded’ anymore. That, this person has been our defense minister (I think) depicts the poor political material we have, how unsafe is the privileged information in their hands and who they are loyal to rather than being loyal to the state. Then there is the talk of ‘we do not need to take a certificate of loyalty from anyone’ and this coming from someone who remains aligned to the parent party that to date claims not to have been a participant in the ‘sin’ of creation of Pakistan. True, but someone has to disprove the label of loyalty to be called disloyal, and many have!

This is not a trait of one political party alone. This streak runs through the entire political dispensation of Pakistan. They are careless, do not choose their words carefully and are often consumed by the thrill of being parliamentarians (at the whims of party czars alone). There was the case of providing a certain list by a certain person to a certain person containing names of certain individuals. The only defense the certain person had, was to say to try him. Very convenient, because the person who ordered the provision of list was dead, the person who provided the list was dead and the person who received the list was dead. Divulgence of privileged information, pure and simple. Our house of parliament has turned into a house of abuse and falsehood, under the roof inscribed with 100 names of Majestic Allah and then we have the temerity to call it a sacred house. Stop the BS and let us call it by the name that it deserves, a garbage dump.

The last aspect of the privileged information is that how much should be provided by the state to the privileged individuals who could and would divulge it in personal despondency or indeed the notion that the establishment does not share the most sensitive information with the political dispensation. Is the privileged information to be used for blackmailing the state as is being done by our political elite? Should divulgence of privileged information be allowed under the garb of immunity for things said in the parliament? Lastly, I am amused by the calls of a ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ by our politicians. It simply implies that; they consider telling lies to be kosher unless a commission is formed wherein, they will tell the truth. On an official visit to South Africa, I requested for and was given a briefing on their Truth and Reconciliation Commission. I can say with that acquired knowledge and considering the depleted moral fiber of our politicians, that such a commission in Pakistan would generate a ‘lot of hot air but no light’, to steal the words of Late Margaret Thatcher.

PS. The things said are a generalization because, there must be some men of character amongst our politicians and they remain my hope.

Janab, this is selective criticism. The traitor Imran Khan was granted the title of 'Sadiq' and 'Ameen' and I have explained his treason in my previous post on the thread. And in this present case of divulgence, the Pakistani nation demands to know why our vested interests were not safeguarded. We demand to know, and it is our right to know, the circumstances which led to our success being turned into our slavery. Finally, we pay our army men to be rough and ready men who look the enemy in the eyes and promise utter destruction. We don't pay our army so the DG ISPR would publicly sing songs of peace. The word peace out of an army men's mouth when the three armed forces of the enemy come on television and declare their readiness for war, is a sign of defeat. These doves of peace should be given dishonorable discharge from service. I thank whomever has written this article for making the case against Bajwa. By appealing to human weakness, he has only accepted Bajwa's weakness. We don't want weak people as our military leaders. We are a nuclear nation. We want an army chief who, when it comes the time to use nuclear weapons, is ready to use them with complete lack of emotion. You should be ashamed of putting your professional weight behind these articles. Such articles are only diminishing the prestige of our armed forces.

It's totally true. There are verified reports that Bajwa was shivering or sweating with fear. He really thought an Indian attack was imminent. Every Pakistani was totally shocked that the Indian pilot was returned with such haste, literally raced to Wagah and shoved across the gates. We can only conclude that the Pakistani government was scared out of their wits.

He was present at the meeting where COAS and Foreign Minister took entire parliament into confidence. Ayaz Sadiq deliberately leaked secret meeting contents. Another Dawn Leaks by PMLN traitors.

What else can be expected from them?
Nawaz Shareef and co should remember , his govt release Group Captain K Nachiketa within 7 days of his capture.

View attachment 685304

View attachment 685303

At least they retained him for 7 Days... On this they deserve some respect...
There is a very long history in pakistan of rewarding the traitors. This scum will not get punished for disclosing details that might imperil the national security. We don't punish anyone in pakistan no matter how serious their crime.Period.

We as a Pakistani nation severely need to set some precedents...

Last edited:
Janab, this is selective criticism. The traitor Imran Khan was granted the title of 'Sadiq' and 'Ameen' and I have explained his treason in my previous post on the thread. And in this present case of divulgence, the Pakistani nation demands to know why our vested interests were not safeguarded. We demand to know, and it is our right to know, the circumstances which led to our success being turned into our slavery. Finally, we pay our army men to be rough and ready men who look the enemy in the eyes and promise utter destruction. We don't pay our army so the DG ISPR would publicly sing songs of peace. The word peace out of an army men's mouth when the three armed forces of the enemy come on television and declare their readiness for war, is a sign of defeat. These doves of peace should be given dishonorable discharge from service. I thank whomever has written this article for making the case against Bajwa. By appealing to human weakness, he has only accepted Bajwa's weakness. We don't want weak people as our military leaders. We are a nuclear nation. We want an army chief who, when it comes the time to use nuclear weapons, is ready to use them with complete lack of emotion. You should be ashamed of putting your professional weight behind these articles. Such articles are only diminishing the prestige of our armed forces.
Regardless of the veracity of the reports on this case, your past posts stand on the hollow ground that somehow by erring on the side of caution and loss of human lives on both sides is cowardice.

What would be your actions based upon the threat of Brahmos launches?
Are you willing to accept the death of your family (you are irrelevant anyway per your admission ) and everyone in your city to what seems to be solely a case of honor rather than actual strategic advantage?

Clearly there is no religious precedent for such actions and anyone would be hard pressed unless they regularly falsify religious history for their own ends to do so..

All I see is some misplaced sense of honor more linked to internet fame rather than actual concern for the policy adopted.

THis is the situation on the ground.....@webMaster.& Co..comes out of your utopian world:rofl:
500 Post by southren city on their whims:crazy:
No source no authentication. Just a guy shouting Aleem Khan did this and blah blah. Next time someone can show 1000 BPs and say these are being distributed on order of Maryam Nawaz. Kuch loogon ko dhoka diya jata hai, aur kuch loog hain khud dhokay khana chahtay hain aur dhokay ki talash ma rehtay hain. This is the reason for out PMLN friends insistence on looking for fake news and unauthenticated crap on social media.

Reality is actually what Talal Chaudhry got at hands of a Baloch widows sons and brothers ...
Federal Minister rightly defending Sardar Ayaz Sadiq....."Its All Politics"
Basically PMLN did such a big chawal at international level that even PTI has to come and defend them in intl media for the sake of our country. Can you just imagine the embarrassment caused by PMLN to Pakistan that a guy like Fawad Chaudhry has to bail you out?

Regardless of the veracity of the reports on this case, your past posts stand on the hollow ground that somehow by erring on the side of caution and loss of human lives on both sides is cowardice.

What would be your actions based upon the threat of Brahmos launches?
Are you willing to accept the death of your family (you are irrelevant anyway per your admission ) and everyone in your city to what seems to be solely a case of honor rather than actual strategic advantage?

Clearly there is no religious precedent for such actions and anyone would be hard pressed unless they regularly falsify religious history for their own ends to do so..

All I see is some misplaced sense of honor more linked to internet fame rather than actual concern for the policy adopted.

There are a thousand sugar pills to wrap cowardice. You are asking the wrong person the wrong question to shift the discussion away from the main point. The main point isn't about whether I am willing to accept the death of my family and friends. The main point is, whether the enemy is willing to accept the death of his family and friends. If he is, then you have war imposed upon you, and running away from it is a sign of cowardice and defeat.

But here is the catch. And Ayaz Sadiq mentioned it in his speech as well. The enemy is a bunch of cowards. Do you really think the coward Modi has appetite for nuclear war? No! But when your Prime Minister finds Riasat-e-Madina in Denmark, and your army chief provides free routes to Afghanistan in the name of resetting relationship and gets nothing back in return except the chains of FATF, when this is the case then you will be scared even of a mewing cat.

The reason why Indian scum bark at us is because they know for a fact there will be no consequences and no retaliation. The bastard Gurav Arya can bark all day long because he knows nothing will happen. Nawaz Sharif and his gang can bark all day long because they know nothing will happen. This is called lack of self-respect. Your leaders have no self-respect. These weaklings can only throw their weight about within Pakistan against their own countrymen, who are regularly made to disappear for speaking out against them. I know I wouldn't be able to write these words if I were in Pakistan. And my countrymen know they can't say anything critical either.

We have reports in newspapers about how MQM operatives were taken to Singapore and trained in foreign lands. During the 1990s and 2000s MQM caused rivers of blood to flow. Our religion teaches us:

2:194
( 194 ) [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

This is the religion we follow. If the enemy is destroying us from within, we are within our rights to destroy them from within. What have your army and ISI chiefs done in retribution? All India has to do is give your leaders the threat of war. They are such a weaklings, they are brought to heel by the mere threat of war. And you are telling me that I stand on hollow ground?

Janab, I am Alhamdulillah very well off wherever I am currently. I don't need to give a damn. Had I wanted, I would have a blonde wife and blonde kids by now and given up my Pakistan citizenship. But the love of my country makes me come here and write these posts. It is a shame that our corrupt and weak leaders actually find people in positions of authority to defend them. All I can say, is that these people in positions of authority are themselves weak.

Our elected representatives are privileged persons, because being members of the parliament and of various parliamentary committees, as ministers, as advisors and in various other capacities, they gain access to privileged information.

Well it appears that only people which are privileged in this country are PML(N) goons, or may be one who is sitting next to them.
And he even has nerves to laugh while sitting next to Ayaz Sadiq. Who would have thought this back in 2020?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom