What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

Well I was always telling about it was all BRAHMOS blackmail.....

Anyways now its funny Pakistan members not believe their own national assembly speaker when he revealed something fanboys don't want to hear.... but in India when pappu says anything negative they are very quick to believe his nonsense.....

Ask yourself if a lowly parliamentarian would have inside knowledge of such secret meetings?
He was present at the meeting where COAS and Foreign Minister took entire parliament into confidence. Ayaz Sadiq deliberately leaked secret meeting contents. Another Dawn Leaks by PMLN traitors.

Anyways now its funny Pakistan members not believe their own national assembly speaker when he revealed something fanboys don't want to hear.... but in India when pappu says anything negative they are very quick to believe his nonsense.....
there are 1 dozens of types to counter attack in pakistani arsenal we are not arm less nation missiles are toys for pakistan since 1970s

Why are your RAW operatives believing him so blindly?

Back
Top Bottom