What's new

A will made of steel and an aircraft made in Pakistan

It is a Kit aircraft almost every thing is imported
maybe some nuts & Bolts were Pakistani

The man is making Loud claims

its not man's fault he imported the kit and put it together, its the damn stupid jahil journalists who made it a news

Enraged,?this thread is a joke,It would be better for Pakistani members here if the moderators delete this thread.

Some one assembled a kit aircraft & then claim to be CEO of 'the,only private aerospace company in South Asia'..:lol:

LOL haha! I don't know where to begin.Claiming to be the only private aerospace company in South Asia is a bit insulting to others. Some people got angry here,Others found it funny.Plus our reporters are at fault.

LOL haha! I don't know where to begin.Claiming to be the only private aerospace company in South Asia is a bit insulting to others. Some people got angry here,Others found it funny.Plus our reporters are at fault.

Nothing insulting,I guess you know that is a false claim.:coffee:

Enraged,?this thread is a joke,It would be better for Pakistani members here if the moderators delete this thread.

Some one assembled a kit aircraft & then claim to be CEO of 'the,only private aerospace company in South Asia'..:lol:

I got in touch with the guy who owns the company...hell i kinda taunted him... about it being nothing more an assembled kit... to my surprise he told me tht ...its fully manufactured by his company..

@Aeronaut @Zakii @Hyperion @sur @kurup @Armstrong @Secur @cb4

^^ bullshit, tell him to post some pictures of assembly line not just a hanger where he assembled and parked this plane
can someone close this embarrassing thread

^^ bullshit, tell him to post some pictures of assembly line not just a hanger where he assembled and parked this plane
can someone close this embarrassing thread

Here is what he told a frnd of mine:

please first understand the basics of something before you jump to a conclusion. Yes, the website you have referred to offers kits for experimental aircraft. That has nothing to do with certified manufacturing. People in Pakistan have been building kits since 1953. Indigenous experimental designs have been produced too. Not to forget, Qazi brothers of Peshawar achieved that in early 1990s.
... so how abt stoping bsin here for a change?

@Aeronaut

Last edited:
three propeller aircraft
I see only one propeller.... is somebody confusing propeller blades with propeller??? Also, as many have already noted, it is not the first in SE and S Asia....

@TROLLS... The COMPANY is a CAA Approved Aircraft Manufacturer of these plane.. and not just "assemblers"!

Here is what he told a frnd of mine:

please first understand the basics of something before you jump to a conclusion. Yes, the website you have referred to offers kits for experimental aircraft. That has nothing to do with certified manufacturing. People in Pakistan have been building kits since 1953. Indigenous experimental designs have been produced too. Not to forget, Qazi brothers of Peshawar achieved that in early 1990s.
... so how abt stoping bsin here for a change?

@Aeronaut

give me 10 million dollars and i will produce an airplane in Pakistan for you, in todays world you can make anything, issue here is making an aircraft thats commercially capable and flight worthy, selling it to make money, developing an industry. what he is showing is a capable and flight worthy aircraft with no industry behind it, just assembly

In 1978 I bought my first Yamaha motor cycle from Akbar road Karachi, their assembler opened the crate in front of me and put it all together in 5 hours and said hum sara motor caicle yehen pe banatey hain.

give me 10 million dollars and i will produce an airplane in Pakistan for you, in todays world you can make anything, issue here is making an aircraft thats commercially capable and flight worthy, selling it to make money, developing an industry. what he is showing is a capable and flight worthy aircraft with no industry behind it, just assembly

There is big fukin difference between assembling and being a CAA approved manufacturer... their factory is in lahore.. near the Walton airport... and ask the guy how much bs hurdles he faced from the govt to get to this point.... There is a reason the company is being called the first private plane manufacturing company in Asia... and not an assembler... which people in Pakistan have being doing since decades... read the above post of mine again ... also i gave you a link to his FB profile... why dnt you ask him yourself?

There is big fukin difference between assembling and being a CAA approved manufacturer... their factory is in lahore.. near the Walton airport... and ask the guy how much bs hurdles he faced from the govt to get to this point.... There is a reason the company is being called the first private plane manufacturing company in Asia... and not an assembler... which people in Pakistan have being doing since decades... read the above post of mine again ... also i gave you a link to his FB profile... why dnt you ask him yourself?

such a childish reply, since when CAA approves manufacturing
I dont want his f'ing facebook profile, f'ing web site link, or f'ing production factory pics would f'ing help because I made an space craft in my face book profile.
who gave him this title of first f'ing private plane manufacturing company, do you know how big Asia is and there are countries such as Japan, Korea, Tiawan, China and no one dared to make air plane privately, grow up!

Last edited:
feel great to see something good from Pakistan Private Industry . i hope they will go more further in development and innovation

such a childish reply, since when CAA approves manufacturing
I dont want his f'ing facebook profile, f'ing web site link, or f'ing production factory pics would f'ing help because I made an space craft in my face book profile.
who gave him this title of first f'ing private plane manufacturing company, do you know how big Asia is and there are countries such as Japan, Korea, Tiawan, China and no one dared to make air plane privately, grow up!

Producing something under license ? vs developing a plane = 2 bloody different things.

Back
Top Bottom