What's new

A War on DPRK is a war on Iran

You will hear us. We are not Iranians,we will hit you and you won't survive it. If radiation fallout, from any such misadventure affects our country, we will response in the most appropriate way. As for terrorist, in my eyes you perfectly fit that description.
:pakistan: A trillion.

And the GCC most definitely :/
Of course that's why countries have 2nd strike capability.

@Aeronaut

11598.gif

psrstudy.JPG

Such an attack will result in mass amounts of deaths and cancer in Iran,Pakistan,GCC,Iraq,India,Afghanistan. If this happens, we will treat it as a unilateral declaration of nuclear war on Pakistan by Israel,appropriate response will be delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will hear us. We are not Iranians,we will hit you and you won't survive it. If radiation fallout, from any such misadventure affects our country, we will response in the most appropriate way. As for terrorist, in my eyes you perfectly fit that description.

Calm down ! Pakistan will stay out this whole mess and you understands that . don't express your patriotism in someone else war.:disagree:

11598.gif

Such an attack will result in mass amounts of deaths and cancer in Iran,Pakistan,GCC,Iraq,India,Afghanistan. If this happens, we will treat it as a unilateral declaration of nuclear war on Pakistan by Israel,appropriate response will be delivered.

I visited an Israeli forum 2 years ago...known as IsraelMillary.com and trust me @Aeronaut they know very well that we are not Iraq....and they were discussing that Pakistan will never attack on Israel unless India is present..and India will act as an Israeli barrier..this is their general plan...what do you think?

He fits that description because he has an Israeli flag ? Hold on.. What is your description of a Terrorist ? Pakistan will not and cannot do anything in the world stage against Israel . Any Such "Appropriate response" on Israel will be replied by a response from both Israel and U.S . Am not sure why your country men are soo eager to scream nukes every time you are annoyed ....

Calm down ! Pakistan will stay out this whole mess and you understands that . don't express your patriotism in someone else war.:disagree:

Look on the above simulation i posted. You and your family might die as a consequence of such an attack. Its not patriotism its a "reality". A nuclear or EMP attack on Iran or a conventional attack on Iran's reactors will result in a disaster for our region.

He fits that description because he has an Israeli flag ? Hold on.. What is your description of a Terrorist ? Pakistan will not and cannot do anything in the world stage against Israel . Any Such "Appropriate response" on Israel will be replied by a response from both Israel and U.S . Am not sure why your country men are soo eager to scream nukes every time you are annoyed ....

Someone willing to nuke a country and justify it is a terrorist in my book. That very attack will kill a large number of your citizens through a slow,painful death. Choose your side wisely.

Your fellow countrymen are being bombed by US drones daily and you say that you are not Iranians? Pakistani bluffing? If I see one country bombing Israel, it is Iran. Not Pakistan or any other Islamic country.

Your fellow countrymen are being bombed by US drones daily and you say that you are not Iranians? Pakistani bluffing? If I see one country bombing Israel, it is Iran. Not Pakistan or any other Islamic country.

Perhaps that's why NATO keeps losing more and more lives. Since The operation of Bin Laden, NATO has lost more than 400 soldiers. U don't know a half of it :D

Just like your commander in Kashmir
If provoked ,we will retaliate :omghaha:
And we saw nothing :D
:china::pakistan:

The only thing Indians is good for is running their mouths that's they only thing.

Not to mention raping women :omghaha:
What do you want to say specifically?

He gave you a hint you should get it.:mps:
Don't help them! They often brag about their higher education system ,let just put that to the test:cheesy:

Perhaps that's why NATO keeps losing more and more lives. Since The operation of Bin Laden, NATO has lost more than 400 soldiers. U don't know a half of it :D

Just like your commander in Kashmir
If provoked ,we will retaliate :omghaha:
And we saw nothing :D
:china::pakistan:

Why should we retaliate .... there are plenty inside Pakistan doing it for us ...

He gave you a hint you should get it.:mps:

No he didn't.

These kind of statement are routine and have been been employed in more than one situation.

It is impossible as to which incident he was talking about.Whether it was beheding solider incident,general insurgency or as a response to infiltration or firing.

You can play that game here. But your nation wants to see a direct hit :sniper:
Why should we retaliate .... there are plenty inside Pakistan doing it for us ...

No he didn't.

These kind of statement are routine and have been been employed in more than one situation.

It is impossible as to which incident he was talking about.Whether it was beheding solider incident,general insurgency or as a response to infiltration or firing.

What else Indians can say? None.

That's why we should do what we talked about before @Arabian Legend

No he didn't.

don't expect anyone to tell you. You will face it when its due.

Back
Top Bottom