What's new

A War on DPRK is a war on Iran

Now it's the time for the Khalifa to speak!

Why don't we team up with the Jews (for real) and nuke Iran

Actually, We are an undeclared nuclear armed country ,therefore We don't have to team up with Man Untied ,Zimbabwe ,or the Vatican,or the Israelis. In fact, our warheads are capable of reaching Ireland ,with a bi-delivery system ,however we don't have torpedoes though ,and never will be used preemptively. And Yes, the Americans know about that and they are applying double standards as usual. With all seriousness, Iran don't deserve to be attacked unless they become the aggressors ,which most likely is impossible. The Iranians have the capability too. The Iranian leadership would be stupid if they didn't develop nuclear weapons ,statistically if you look at the massive spending they put in their program which is estimated to be above $100 billion suggesting that their intention was crystal clear from the very start.

Well, if you can't beat them, join them. I mean, the Jews have humiliated you guys more than 60 years, so a joint alliance would strategically be a smart move.

Being a Jew as Hasani stated later in his post doesn't mean you are anti-Israel or pro it ,you can also categorize Arabs this way. I find your post more or less coming too little to late, and very controversial. As I have been fallowing you in this forum and reading your post you once said you want to make peace with them and now you are contradicting yourself. The dispute the Arabs nowadays have with the state of Israel is geopolitical ,while the Iranian leadership and her allies are ideological one. I also would like to bring to your attention ,even though I fully agree with you that Syria and Egypt halted their offensive in exchange for partial withdrawal from both side, that When both of the two aforementioned states started their offensive your King was shipping oil to their adversary. Plus, Israel had a full back and support ,both in military and political one, from the US. At least they tried. It's your rouge leadership who escalated the situation with the JEWS ,we could have made a fruitful dialogue with them and settle to some extent. Supporting Hizbollah and Hamas militarily will get you nowhere ,but adding an insult to injury. Brat, Israel has the full right to exist as long as a Palestine State is created and this could be handled by showing a goodwill from both side ,and not by suicide bombings and firing rockets. Your regime has got blood in its hand every way, on a pretext that Israel must go for good. Also, I categorically disagree with every thing Israel does for the Palestinians and many of my JEWISH friend support my claim too ,but what can I do? Again, you know who pours the gasoline on fire.

another topic based on bulI$hit. no one in iran's gov supported north Korea and now some sources say war on DPRK is war on iran!!! pure bulI$hit .
and i say something to these arabs and judes that are wishing to defeat iran. the real fact is that no one can beat us and soon the day come when you all fall on our feet. for 8 years all arabs(plus US) were allied to shadam for conquering iran and at last we were 15 km in iraq's land when the war ended. soon you all see what we have for you judes and arabs . you all SEMITIC blood.

Dude relax and have some Redbull :lol: ,if not sanctioned:omghaha:, Nobody will drop on someone else's feet. Saudi didn't support Sadam before your SOUL of THE DEVIL issued a fatwa, harassing us and later 3 Aircrafts violated our Airspace sovereignty and were shot down. I'm also aware of the fact that Sadam used chemos on your people and I'm sympathetic toward the Iranian people for that ,but you know who sold it to you both?

Don't mind, but this comment of yours is highly uncalled for. I respect your way of life, but the way you heaped the blame on Iran is just preposterous.

Your govts have also supported brutal dictators. My country of origin is an example. You clearly do not value the lives of common Iranians.

If Iran wants to take a stand and does not want its oil to be in the hands of US hegemons, it is their right.

The day Iran decides to even establish a good relation with the US, Iran will become the centre of oil production. May be thats your free too.

Nonsense! Our resources have been nationalized over a half a century ago ,and without that we couldn't have imposed an oil embargo to punish the Americans.

I'm also fanatically pro-Pakistan and I think my Gov should provide help to the Pakistanis b4 the Gov. I openly confess we supported dictators in Pak :( which I'm truly ashamed of. :angry:

stupid racist . go back to your mom to give you some minimum education.

Would like to give you a credit on that Sir. You don't know how much I love the Iranian food ,and had 2 Iranian classmates while I was doing my B.A. :D. Let's just pray for the Iranians for now.

Also, the news have been confirmed. For those of you who wouldn't be shocked =\, remember what the Revolutionary-Guard Command said on Syria.

Nonsense! Our resources have been nationalized over a half a century ago ,and without that we couldn't have imposed an oil embargo to punish the Americans.

I'm also fanatically pro-Pakistan and I think my Gov should provide help to the Pakistanis people b4 the Gov. I openly confess we supported dictators in Pak :( which I'm truly ashamed of. :angry:

[/QUOTE]

Did I say something about nationalization? Many of your investments are connected to the US. You do support the US and Iran does not. This is the only thing I admire about Iran and this should be accepted.

Lastly, I find great happiness when you develop your new economic cities and take your country forward, but your foreign policies are just pro-imperialistic.

Hope you respect my view.

@Silverblaze

I'm not really happy about the FP either.

Thanks budd , same to you ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a laughing matter. Only North Korea and Iran have voiced the wish of using nukes against the region. You think that an nuclear attack would not impact the Arab world when Cairo, Damascus, Amman and Tabuk are all located only a few 100 km away from Israel?

when and where?

Tehran’s intercession in the Korean crisis on the side of its ally in Pyongyang was predictable, even though the US preferrs to ignore the close interrelations between the two allies.
And so, on Friday, April 5, Deputy Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Brig. Gen. Masoud Jazayeri stepped forward to point the finger at Washington:
[“The presence of the Americans in [South] Korea has been the root cause of tensions in this sensitive region in the past and present. The US and its allies will suffer great losses if a war breaks out in this region,” he said, adding for good measure: “Independent countries will not submit to the US mischief. The time for Washington’s bullying and extortion is long past.”
debkafile’s Iranian sources: The second part of the statement was a perfect fit for Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s flat refusal to accept US demands on Iran’s nuclear program. The Korean crisis gave the Iranians the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
As Kim Jong-Un moved two intermediate missiles to the east coast of North Korea, Gen. Jazayeri’s rhetoric landed on the latest round of talks the six powers were holding with Iran in Amaty, Kazhakstan for a diplomatic resolution of Iran’s nuclear challenge.
Washington hoped to spread some cheer over a diplomatic process that had long past proven futile by planting advance reports that Khamenei had ordered a slowdown of Iran’s nuclear program up to the June presidential election to avoid crossing a red line that would trigger a military response.
But when the parties came to the table, Iran’s senior negotiator Saeed Jalili refused outright to respond to the proposals put before Tehran in the previous session.
He seemed to have taken his cue from Kim Jong-Un, who too has stuck to his father’s rejectionism in the face of every American proposal for dismantling North Korea’s nuclear program.
debkafile: The inevitable convergence of the Korean and Iranian crises confronts America’s three top officials, President Barack Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, with their most challenging international test.
Kerry would be well advised to take a break from his Sisyphean efforts to crack the latest of umpteen Israel-Palestinian disputes, call off his weekend appointments with Israeli and Palestinians leaders and instead fly to Moscow and Beijing.
There, he could start bargaining with Russian and Chinese rulers for preliminary understandings with Washington on Iran and Syria that would make it worth their while to use their leverage for bringing the out-of-control North Korean firebrand to heel.
So long as the Obama administration sticks to its current separate policies on Syria and Iran, Iran and Korea, Moscow and Beijing won’t lift a finger to apply the brakes to Kim Jong-Un before he drives the world to catastrophe.

DEBKAFile
A Jewish news agency

standing with NK.are you kidding?

Last time I checked then the Jews are being humiliated by the world and face heavy criticism from virtually every country. Even half of the Jewish population inside Israel are heavily against the Zionists. That is their price for ruling a tiny territory - most of it being part of the Negev Desert. Moreover 20 percent of the population are Arabs Muslims who only grow in numbers. The fastest growing groups are Jewish Orthodox fanatics who don't even participate in state affairs and don't even recognize the Jewish state. The same people are barred from military service as well which is obligatory for both men and women in Israel. They are a tiny state that pose no threat anyway other than to a bunch of defenseless Palestinians. Everybody could deal with them.

The only thing they could be used to is their political influence. But it seems they are already doing their work in order to convince the West/NATO that Iran needs to be attacked before they develop a nuclear weapon - which I doubt ever will happen.

Moreover it's hardly a achievement to have better politics/leadership than in all of the Middle East given that it will always be easier to rule a tiny state.

Qatar are a bunch of rich spoiled bastards that are several times richer than the average Israeli but it's hardly a achievement when they are so small.

I have more admiration for China and their rise to power. Basically from nothing. 1 percent were literate just 100 years ago. Look at them now.

Also Israel-Palesitne and the Arabs will eventual make peace. It's not like they can't live next to each other. After all 20 percent of the Israeli population (only growing) are Arabs.

Not only a village idiot, but also a handicapped schizophrenic psycho...Yesterday it was kill the jews, and today nuke the iranians and love the jews...Stop whipping your behind with Kat...use a rock, its a lot healthier for you...

I don't trust DEBKA either. But some other sites talked about it to.

BTW, do you play BW2?
Don't bother they conveniently will be blind to your questions , and just post those lies somewhere else .
Funny part is even in DEBKA article nobody said attack on N. Korea is attack on Iran

Let us assume Israel lunched an attack on Iran. How would Iran retaliate?

In a nutshell, Out of the media crap my friend, the only country who could do a surgical air strike is the US. The Israelis don't have the capacities to take down 72 nuclear-related facilities. Such attack requires stealth fighters,upper air superiority,and confidence to operate within the GCC/Iranian water ,and if one GCC member agreed you can't make sure the others would follow suit.

Iran must have mastered the bomb or the core of it by now. Their response might be as aggressively as you couldn't possible ever imagine ,and by doing it you will give them a reason to continue acquiring more WMDs. Hizbollah is a proxy along with Hamas and those will put the Hebrew state in a plenty of disadvangtes.

Back
Top Bottom