What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tolerated you baniyas long enough. You dont see your ilk.

Priti talking about respect, those who have respect for themselves dont have burning assholes. :rolleyes:

You primitive Bedous have been tolerated on this civilized land for long.

You are awaiting your final fate. For some more time as it happened elsewhere. ;)

Not really he came after some hindu king turd kidnapped muslims including women ... and there is no source of him taken women with him back to arabia... bar some fuked up hindu extremist blogs.

This is just thunthuna stuff that is given to kids to keep them happy.

Show me the Islamic scholars who have contradicted this hadith for being in contradiction of Quran?
I do not need to prove anything, you are the 1 holding the hadith dear to your heart, so if needed YOU need to do the proving!

Anyway, what does this Quranic verse mean?
Did you eat the next verse? Or are you only capable of reading the verse the anti islamic site told you? If you can google for such verses you can google its counter reply as this is the most common verse people QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT!

4:88-91 Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way. They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): so take not friends from their ranks until they forsake the domain of evil in the way of God (from what is forbidden). But if they revert to [open] enmity, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks. Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (Of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If God had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (guarantees of) peace, then God hath opened no way for you (to war against them). Others you will find that wish to gain your confidence as well as that of their people: every time they are sent back to temptation, they succumb thereto; if they withdraw not from you nor give you (guarantees) of peace besides restraining their hands, seize them and slay them wherever ye get them; in their case We have provided you with a clear argument against them

Now tell me honestly, do these verses give a free permission to kill any one anywhere? These verses were revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis. They were frightening the Muslim community of Madinah. One may say using the contemporary jargon that there were constant terrorist attacks on Madinah and in this situation Muslims were given permission to fight back the “terrorist”. These verses are not a permission for “terrorism” but they are a warning against the “terrorists.” But even in these warnings you can see how much restraint and care is emphasized.
Misquotes of Quran? Corrected!

I know you will not read any of the above hence I put in the link, anything which the link has rebutted, please do not bring it in as a troll

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Note that there is no distinction as to how that Muslim came to be a Muslim.
If you do not know, Bukhari is the name of a person who collected hadith and compiled them....

Has there been a new revelation since 2009?

Why is it outdated!
Because unlike you living during the moghul time we are in 2013, I believe 1 of your countrymen refused a 2012 survey :angel:

Ask Pew. They are a globally reputed survey company and know more than you and me.
The ONLY time I heard of them was from an Indian member on this forum---maybe even you

I know what I feel the need to.
Sorry to hear you feel the need to know only 1 side of the story and start getting a palpitation based on it!

After I eat your gai mata and break your idols will I become your God as well?
:rofl: :rofl:

I can understand your fustration the Muslims came along and made your brahmins our dalits and your women our harem girls. You should check your ancestry your great grandmother probably gave the Mughals fine lap dances which is why you talk about revenge on pdf. :rofl:

You primitive bedou, millions of you were raped and killed by many including Mongols.

You savages have always been that (savage) throughout history and will remain that.

Your Ammjan and sisters are giving lap dance in their burqas to kaffirs right now.

Just go to the nearest night club and see you primitive ****** nomad. ;)

Your lads started it and there is no trolling in truth. :rolleyes:

i was also right in saying that the world is not pakistan.. and ya i can see the truth..best of luck with your truth.

Indians are very insecure about their religion, and thus log on this site every day to make themselves feel better.

If Pakistanis converted to Hindus we would be treated as mega brahmins that make bhartee brahmins look like homeless beggar peasants.

But we remain Muslim because we think all humans are born equal.

Lol.

Should one post stuff from the book?

Kaffirrs are the worst of creation, apes, swine...

Dhimmi contract....

You primitive Bedous have been tolerated on this civilized land for long.

You are awaiting your final fate. For some more time as it happened elsewhere. ;)

This is just thunthuna stuff that is given to kids to keep them happy.

Vinod bachoo.

Jo ek saw se ziyaada nuclear weapon bani hai, jab mata bharat ki teen hi moriyon mei jai ge, to hindutva ka pura ke pura naqsha hi badal jai ga.
Then again you,ll all probably die from aids or plague anyway.

this explains why muslims create so much problems in the world. if they cant live with their own family member whohas a different religion, how can you expect them to respect their countrymen and other humans who follow a different religion?

@priti I can see this forum and proclaim (like you) THAT ALL INDIANS ARE MAD about Islam and it being on their land OTHERWISE they wouldnt be going on and on like a broken tape recorder with the same points! Talk about tolerance :rolleyes:

As for the last bit, konsi Distant Muslim family nay tum ko itna zordar chanta mara that you are crying so loud?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not need to prove anything, you are the 1 holding the hadith dear to your heart, so if needed YOU need to do the proving!

Did you eat the next verse? Or are you only capable of reading the verse the anti islamic site told you? If you can google for such verses you can google its counter reply as this is the most common verse people QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT!

Misquotes of Quran? Corrected!

I know you will not read any of the above hence I put in the link, anything which the link has rebutted, please do not bring it in as a troll

If you do not know, Bukhari is the name of a person who collected hadith and compiled them....

Because unlike you living during the moghul time we are in 2013, I believe 1 of your countrymen refused a 2012 survey :angel:

The ONLY time I heard of them was from an Indian member on this forum---maybe even you

Sorry to hear you feel the need to know only 1 side of the story and start getting a palpitation based on it!

You are not making any sense.

None at all.

you are wrong, musims did try to wipe out hindus by the sword, but could not because of the huge numbers and the cast area of india. at some point they realised that it better to rule the land by forming alliances with hindu rulers.
if they even tried half as much as you people are making it sound, you wouldnt be alive or maybe would be in a burqa :rofl:

Vinod bachoo.

Jo ek saw se ziyaada nuclear weapon bani hai, jab mata bharat ki teen hi moriyon mei jai ge, to hindutva ka pura ke pura naqsha hi badal jai ga.
Then again you,ll all probably die from aids or plague anyway.

I know one thing.

Where the first two nukes will fly. They may just be places that will burn your arses the max.

I will let you guess the locations. ;)

The Lingam is the symbol of a very special part of the Hindu god Shiva's body. (Hint: It's his ****.) Within the trinity of Hinduism, Shiva is the god of destruction and change. How much of that destruction is wrought with his four arms and how much comes from his manhood? We leave that to the reader to decide.
In Hindu mythology, when Shiva is killed, the goddess Kali squats over his body, rips out and eats his organs, and then mounts his still erect manrod to complete the cycle of creation. It's also worth noting that in most Hindu art and temples, his "linga" is usually depicted without the rest of him, the disembodied member being worshiped all by itself:

The object in the foreground is a "yoni" (literally: vagina) and they are most often shown together, in full penetration:

How Big Is It?
Huge. Out of a billion or so Hindus in the world, about 100 million belong to various sects that focus on Shiva, Kali and the giant Lingam.
On Your Knees:
Worshiping the linga is pretty straightforward. First, you have to make it wet, either by pouring water or milk over it. Then just say your prayers and meditate. Smaller, pocket-sized lingas should be held in the hand and rubbed while meditating, and you're well on your way to a religious experience.

Read more: 5 Inspiring Religions That Worship Penises | Cracked.com

Your army itself believes in martial race theory... as for 90,000 "soldiers" bs has been debunked many times... at tht time PA only had 30000 troops in EP tht included bengali origin soldiers aswell... While a minority ruled u for 1000 years... thts millenium of shame.

utter BS.most of southern india was never ruled by muslims while areas like hyd were ruled by them for 400 years.we dont feel ashamed of being ruled by muslims ;on the contrary we feel proud of not being bowed infront of those barbarians and put up a resilience.we preserved our religion,culture even in the face of atrocities being inflicted upon us by those uncivilised tribals. On the other hand ppl like were either too scared or were attracted to jhoota crumbs that those rulers of urs thrown at you tht you completely abandoned ur religion so much so tht you even took to beef eating without any remorse;all this just to save ur lives or to get favors from those rulers.in that sense you were the ones who was ruled and subdued by those foreign invaders and you shld feel shame looking at ur ancestors history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom