What's new

A toast to Lahore - Ajay Goyal (an Indian)

ajay goyal works with me in my company.This is the problem with people from Delhi they get all senti regarding Pakistani cities.may be coming from UP i dont find any emotional connect to Pakistanis

So the reason was emotional... what possibly could be emotional?

I think it is you who is more emotionally attached to Pakistan via PDF than the subject writer.

How many Pakistanis visit Indian websites? go away and give us some break.

Obviously Punjabis in India feel an affinity toward Lahore. I guess the guys in Calcutta must feel an affinity toward Dhaka and Chittagong. Delhi has a large amount of Punjabis - and that helps.

So while it would be nice to visit Pakistan when things are stable - I have no particular interest in visiting Lahore. And if it is like Delhi, err - what's the point? I do look forward to visiting the area where the Kalash people live though - I understand it is quite beautiful.

i will not mind to come and visit pak but the thing is that am afraid what if if i get abducted and all who will save more over my dad wont allow me

This short documentary was made by a Female indian, this clip she took in Peshawar KhyberPakhtunkhwa (the most conservative part of Pakistan):

If a female can travel to Pakistan, then you should at least man up!

Last edited by a moderator:
ajay goyal works with me in my company.This is the problem with people from Delhi they get all senti regarding Pakistani cities.may be coming from UP i dont find any emotional connect to Pakistanis

Quite true, dont know when people will come out of past and try to build a better future. Lahore may be great but is an alien land and there is nothing to get emotional about it, some idiots in India still tend to think as bhai-2. India has its share of good cities too. For an Indian there are way too many different places to see in India itself. Though my grandparents are from that side but I never had iota of interest in going there as a visitor.

I am from Lucknow, do come someday we'll have tunday kebabs.

I visited UP some years go since lots of my relatives (some of them are politicians :devil:) live in Rampur and Lucknow. What is tunday kabab?

Back
Top Bottom