What's new

A Sino-Indo Gathering in Xiamen(Amoy) and About Navneet Bakshi

I've never tried road trips in China. Taking HSR is much cheaper than toll and gasoline。
BTW, i don't eat anything, I have some certain inclinations.:-)

To bad Road trips offer much more than Train trips

i haven't been to continent Europe yet, it's on my list. Russia sounds fun too.
planned trips to States and Canada visiting friends, but got cancelled ....:(
and India delayed my Visa last year....aborted....pure bad luck i think:cry:

you've pretty much figured out exactly where i am now!:mad:
half Jilin half Liaoning...Jilin i most frequently go back.

Visa thing is straightened out now you should apply again whenever you plan to visit again also tag some Indian members which can show you around :enjoy::enjoy:

Visa thing is straightened out now you should apply again whenever you plan to visit again also tag some Indian members which can show you around :enjoy::enjoy:
i've heard the news...too late for me...:cry:
you are definitely one of the Indians i'll tag here if i try again in the future, thx!:)

@Georgeclark I nearly forgot this thread, actually I have more to post.:cry:
Mr.Bakshi is now working in China, his QQ chatting group has more than 200 members. Generally, netizens there are friendly and DON'T TROLL.:-)

@Georgeclark I nearly forgot this thread, actually I have more to post.:cry:
Mr.Bakshi is now working in China, his QQ chatting group has more than 200 members. Generally, netizens there are friendly and DON'T TROLL.:-)
No worries :) I'll take care ;)

Yeah @AndrewJin my visa got approved last week :D going to visit China in may, and gonna start planning soon. So do help me :)

What parts of China are you thinking of visiting, buddy?
Bro still didn't decide but my aim is rural China not the urban I want to see the beautiful mountains, want to travel all along great wall of China :) something's like that, I am gonna just take a backpack and be on a survival trip :D

Definitely @Georgeclark should at least visit either Shenzhen, Guangzhou or HK --- besides he can easily take a plane flight from either of these cities to Shanghai or Beijing easily. That or he could do the HSR trip to shanghai.
I have been to HK already :) once last year but for a biussness trip

Bro still didn't decide but my aim is rural China not the urban I want to see the beautiful mountains, want to travel all along great wall of China :) something's like that, I am gonna just take a backpack and be on a survival trip :D

Oh man if you are going for nature , then this should be a useful guide:

Best Hiking Trails in China, Most Popular Hiking Routes

Then me, the best advisor for you!!
I've been to nearly every where in China. If I have even just one day, I'll escape from big city.:-)

Back
Top Bottom