What's new

A question regarding joining Pak Army

Halalism

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AoA,
I am intermediate student i have exams in three 3 months my result will be announce in august or september also i am Hafiz-e-Quran , my age is 23 right now in march i'll become 24 we're migrated family from Azad Jammu Kashmir as by Pak army mention in their requirements from remote areas like Azad jammu kashmir balochistan FATA etc students are eligible who have 55% marks in intermediate but they didn't mentioned about age maybe i can join at the age of 25,can someday confirmed me? i dont know why i wasted my so much time, may ALLAH forgive me. i just want to confirm that can i join Pak army? If can please explain me precisely, all replies are appreciated!
Devoute thanks

Last edited:
Joining the army through Long Course isn't an option for you now since you fall out of the specified age limits which I will attach a picture of.

Now you could join the army as a Soldier or Naib Khateeb (JCO). Although age limit for Soldier recruitment is 17.5-23 years, it is extendable by 2 years if you have a valid driver's license as mentioned in the recruitment ad I have attached for the latest entry Oct/Nov 2019.

Also if you have a HEC-approved Dars-i Nizami Certificate and pass your Intermediate examinations then you are also eligible to apply as a Naib Khateeb (JCO) which has an age limit of 20-28 years.

Attachments

• 2020-02-08 12_52_33-Join Pakistan Army.png
    2020-02-08 12_52_33-Join Pakistan Army.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 82
  • sldr2019.pdf
    288.4 KB · Views: 47
Jazak Allah for your reply, between i wanted to join Armed force lekin koi chance he nai hai, Khair ALLAH TA'LAH jo behtar karain ☺

Jazak Allah for your reply, between i wanted to join Armed force lekin koi chance he nai hai, Khair ALLAH TA'LAH jo behtar karain ☺

Listen man, don't lose hope. If you have a dream, you should go for it. The Military is a huge place and it has a job for everyone. You can get some type of qualification or training that the armed force requires and join them.

You might not be on the front lines fighting but you can fight in other ways.

Listen man, don't lose hope. If you have a dream, you should go for it. The Military is a huge place and it has a job for everyone. You can get some type of qualification or training that the armed force requires and join them.

You might not be on the front lines fighting but you can fight in other ways.
InshAllah, i'll try this year may ALLAH TA'LAH helps me and everyone Ameen

InshAllah, i'll try this year may ALLAH TA'LAH helps me and everyone Ameen

Inshallah, All we can do is try and have tawakallah. I will pray for you my brother and may Allah reward you for your good intentions.

Assalam Alaikum sir I am hafiz quran I am doing FA my age is 21 years now by the time my FA is completed then my age will be 23 years then can I apply for second lieutenant

Assalam Alaikum sir I am hafiz quran I am doing FA my age is 21 years now by the time my FA is completed then my age will be 23 years then can I apply for second lieutenant

Back
Top Bottom