What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

Well said. Another war is not going to do any good for US. When NATO is finding so difficult to tame Gadaffi, how can it handle Pakistan?. India wont do that for the sake of its economy. Please Ignore these kind of war stories and catch the bug that is sucking blood from your body. Once the bug is smashed, Pakistan will be in the path of growth.

Go and introduce yourself since you are new to the forum.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-introduction/

the best post in this thread so far.

dont worry about inventory, if we ever get a chance, it will be provided by PA.
by the way a knife is always a good choice.
and I would like you to read the guerrilla warfare by Che Guevara. All you need to know is in it, how to form a militia, how to run a militia and how to take the resistance to success...and also do read about Imam Shamil, Caucasian muslim leader....

thanks brov yeah! i have some what knowledge of both che and imam shamil,though che impressed me more but his ideas worked only after they were scrutinised by castro,he did,nt suceed in bolivia bcuz he did,nt had castro to check on his decisions,but will have to read his book though thanks for recomending i only watched his movies.
imam shamil well i know this much that he lead a long strugle against russians caucasians but not much.

This Chineese Made CF-98 and the Ak-47 in my hand will destroy anyone trying to harm my nation

This is also not only for pakistan but i am born to protect Whole Muslim Ummah

5732105.jpg

thanks brov yeah! i have some what knowledge of both che and imam shamil,though che impressed me more but his ideas worked only after they were scrutinised by castro,he did,nt suceed in bolivia bcuz he did,nt had castro to check on his decisions,but will have to read his book though thanks for recomending i only watched his movies.
imam shamil well i know this much that he lead a long strugle against russians caucasians but not much.

well I wont undermine Che's role like that, his failure in bolivia is due to other factors mainly, but anyways do read his book with a creatiive mindset, its a worth copy to keep with oneself if and only if Guerrilla warfare is to be fought...(its available on net, a small book)

Imam Shamil would impress you alot more, he fought no less than 30 years, and its he and his people were the main reasons that Russia lost the great game. even after surrender in old age, Tzar honoured Shamil with full grace and allowed him and his family to go for Hajj... apart from inspirations that we can drove from their lives, if we have to fight a war of this kind, it requires alot of strategies to make it practically a success...and its a war that begins with patience...

I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.

lets sign this petition just write i do solemly swear to protect Pakistan.
and lets see how many soliders we got in reserve.and to show the enemy we are united

Your country is already under attack you lazy bum. Talibans and TTP and god knows who else are killing your civilians and military people every week.

What are you doing about it? What protection are you providing?

You want to flight foreign invaders..why? coz it's easy.

Taken a gun/ rpg > point at evil enemy > fire. It's like playing cowboys and indians. Play hide and seek, kill or get killed. It's rather straightforward.

But you choose to ignore the war that's already happening and killing your people. Why? coz it's hard to change things, change the system, change the mentality and preconceptions of people. It's not as easy as firing a gun.

That takes actual effort, time..lots of time, commitment and devotion.

Are you doing anything active to improve the current situation? No...? too much work, isn't it? Not up to your challenge? Or not glamorous or adventurous enough for your taste?

And consider your pledge again, you swear to protect Pakistan. Next time there is an attack, and you are sitting comfortable at home, it means you are just talking rubbish.

If you can't take any action, at least for sake stop making these kinds declarations. It's a waste of oxygen.

Your country is already under attack you lazy bum. Talibans and TTP and god knows who else are killing your civilians and military people every week.

What are you doing about it? What protection are you providing?

You want to flight foreign invaders..why? coz it's easy.

Taken a gun/ rpg > point at evil enemy > fire. It's like playing cowboys and indians. Play hide and seek, kill or get killed. It's rather straightforward.

But you choose to ignore the war that's already happening and killing your people. Why? coz it's hard to change things, change the system, change the mentality and preconceptions of people. It's not as easy as firing a gun.

That takes actual effort, time..lots of time, commitment and devotion.

Are you doing anything active to improve the current situation? No...? too much work, isn't it? Not up to your challenge? Or not glamorous or adventurous enough for your taste?

And consider your pledge again, you swear to protect Pakistan. Next time there is an attack, and you are sitting comfortable at home, it means you are just talking rubbish.

If you can't take any action, at least for sake stop making these kinds declarations. It's a waste of oxygen.

thats a civil war, a foreign invasion is a different thing,

thats a civil war, a foreign invasion is a different thing,

So do nothing when a civil war is currently happening... but pledge big words for an imaginary future invasion?

Innocent muslims are being killed every single week in your country, what are your men doing?

If you fellows don't man the heck up and take proper action to change the way things are going, invasion of your country is imminent. If you guys can't fix you own mess, someone will have to step in and take action.

And then at least I will support the invaders. And I know a lots of other muslims who will a well.

People are going to get killed either way, but better die in a proper battlefield facing a professional army, than getting constantly stabbed in the back by your own people, surrounded by a bunch of losers watching.

So do nothing when a civil war is currently happening... but pledge big words for an imaginary future invasion?

Innocent muslims are being killed every single week in your country, what are your men doing?

If you fellows don't man the heck up and take proper action to change the way things are going, invasion of your country is imminent. If you guys can't fix you own mess, someone will have to step in and take action.

And then at least I will support the invaders. And I know a lots of other muslims who will a well.

People are going to get killed either way, but better die in a proper battlefield facing a professional army, than getting constantly stabbed in the back by your own people, surrounded by a bunch of losers watching.

you were a one easy catch !!!

back to topic:

well all those pakistanies who jump up and down in matters of Pakistan, and saw this thread, opened it and didnt take the pledge, should be considered Chawalain ? :lol:

US India alliance is against Pakistan. Every son of land has the responsibility to safeguard his beloved country. This is the point where Jihad is allowed, to safeguard your land.

That is exactly what the USA War on Terror is, our jihad to protect our land from the Islamist scum who have invaded it and are still plotting and trying to invade our beloved country.

actually we don't want to kill our own generations don't want to escalate the debatable civilwar into a fullfledge civilwar,sorry we can't endorse foreign wishes.

about foreign invaders pls you are most welcome,where ever i will be in the world i will catch the first flight back to pak if a foreign invasion happens and so would every honourable pakistani.

plus as fool hearted as it sounds we need a foreign common enemy to unite our nation ,like usa had ussr,north korea has s.korea and usa etc so a fear of a common enemy will put aside all our differences bcuz we all will feel threatened the left right and the middle ones,so yes i would suggest promoting a common enemy this enemy will do miracles for us,so at this time of chaos in pak and different factions only a invading army will enable us to deliver a united front.

as bad as it sounds but a full fledge invasion of a foreign force might just be what is needed to awaken our nation from deep slumber

That is exactly what the USA War on Terror is, our jihad to protect our land from the Islamist scum who have invaded it and are still plotting and trying to invade our beloved country.

Actually the reality is the other way around, no one has invaded your beloved country rather the Christian-Jewish sinister forces invaded Iraq, Afghanistan & now trying to invade Libya, Not to mention their diabolic plans for Pakistani nuclear assets.

exactly after soviet union u needed a enemy to keep ur nation spending more on military hardware,to justify that u used ur assets converted them into mythical devils and labeled islam as root cause of evil(thus indirectly rooting ur masses that islam is enemy) u r bush said it all when he mentioned crusades ,crusades for what u already have jeruslam what else do u want from us,oh wait u don't wan't us to prosper so that u might never feel threatened from the muslim world again 50 years 0f ur gift of unstability then change of regimes orchasterated revolts in muslim land ur sponsored civil wars all to keep the muslim world at bay,think about it,pakistan is the only thorn in the way of creating greater middle eat thus"the boundries of israel will extend from the river euphrates to nile" no matter whow much low pakistanis may get there just might be someone who is willing to hit that little red nuke button targeting israel ,so take out pak nukes clear the way for israelis the way i see it america does israels dirty work ,u ppl urself are hostages to zionists

Sir, you are free to use semantics and come up to whatever conclusions you want. But don't it as an excuse to avoid giving a proper reply or statement.

I dont need to say anything, you busted yourself, read your post again....

Back
Top Bottom