What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

wmdisinfo

Reaction score
I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.

lets sign this petition just write i do solemly swear to protect Pakistan.
and lets see how many soliders we got in reserve.and to show the enemy we are united

Nothing to think about. I swear on my life.

^^^
Why India, their is no reason for us to do that.

Whay yo want to fight USA/NATo, why don't fight with your government, which has invited USA/NAto to your country.

Why don't you lift a Pen and fight with uneducation & poverty.

God-willing there is going to be no invasion. US forces are stretched thin as it is, and India will not wish to attack us because of (slowly)improving ties and because a war could mean the end to their economic miracle. If any initiative is to be taken, it should be accept the TTP as our sworn enemy and for the people to work in tandem with security forces to identify and eliminate these terrorists. This is the most immediate threat that we are facing and have failed to recognize over the past decade. Unfortunately a microscopic section of our society still garners sympathy for these animals.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

^^^
Why India, their is no reason for us to do that.

Just in case.......:)
lol

I Ameer Hamza khan swear to defend my nation against anyone who dares attack it and i will fight to the fullest of my capabilities as is my responsibility as a Muslim and a proud Pakistani and a Pathan, i swear to follow the traditions of my ancestors the traditions of valor, courage and sacrafice and service of the motherland........

its just a pledge between you and all mighty ALLAH infront of witnesses.ANY COUNTRY NO MATTER INDIA AFGHANISTAN US UK NATO ISREAL ANYONE.

MODS can you please make this topic sticky as it is an importent tread for the coming weeks months and years

i do solemly swear to protect all muslim lands and reestablish khilafah

as i am muslim and not pakistani

Back
Top Bottom