What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

is there any way to block these mosiquitos???carrying dangue? i mean the indians?from this pledge post?

In case of emergency u can borrow one frm me:
fkmltx.jpg

or would u prefer a 222 assaukt rifle tht i posses.......

Or u can have my m-4...... But tht weapon sucks.

third weapon from the right, looks sexy :P

How about pledging to fight against terrorist first rather then going any further towards any other nation how about the two that have escaped from PNS base how about fighthing those that are extremist the extremist parties in Pakistan that give us a bad name as a nation and as people that brianwashing the young minds to blow them selves up. Listen my friend this is a waste of thread space... i apppreciate you pride and trustme i feel the same but we all know that no matter what happens no matter how bad we are as people of Pakistan we will all come together as a nation GOD forgive in time of war the bad the good the ones in between. I urge the people of Pakistan and this courpt gov to finsish off the extremist Islamic parties in Pakistan this is would be a start to cutting of the throuts of these coward terrorist that get support from such groups just look the support they gave when that bastard ,coward OBL died. It is time Pakistan comes together as a nation i hope you understand my point of view GOD bless Pakistan.

How about pledging to fight against terrorist first rather then going any further towards any other nation how about the two that have escaped from PNS base how about fighthing those that are extremist the extremist parties in Pakistan that give us a bad name as a nation and as people that brianwashing the young minds to blow them selves up. Listen my friend this is a waste of thread space... i apppreciate you pride and trustme i feel the same but we all know that no matter what happens no matter how bad we are as people of Pakistan we will all come together as a nation GOD forgive in time of war the bad the good the ones in between. I urge the people of Pakistan and this courpt gov to finsish off the extremist Islamic parties in Pakistan this is would be a start to cutting of the throuts of these coward terrorist that get support from such groups just look the support they gave when that bastard ,coward OBL died. It is time Pakistan comes together as a nation i hope you understand my point of view GOD bless Pakistan.

you can have a separate thread for that...this is about imaginary post invasion scenario abcd.

And u will just evaporate when somebdy explodes a dirty bomb in texas (in case of such a war)...........before we go down.......... we will bring u down with us.... LOL

lol like this?we dont carry tissues but gunz come on man come down when are v gonna shoot your chinooks lol

a bastard relies on a gun, a samurai on its will.... and it wasnot your choice to be a bastard, it just happened to you... right Texashash boy?:P

is there any way to block these mosiquitos???carrying dangue? i mean the indians?from this pledge post?

you can have a separate thread for that...this is about imaginary post invasion scenario abcd.

I would recommend that you just follow what your government says and does... we are working together to combat these Terrorist...

Don't be foolish and thinkg we are your Enemy, we want to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are just discussing the post invasion scenario. if and only if it takes place...we are ready to resistance even that. just a demonstration...and maybe from thinking on it, we can built a pdf militia :P

What about your nuclear weapons?

I was thinking about the level of anger and fear in Pakistanis...today the fear is visible...however some might say it as die hard patriotism and readiness to defend the country but yes the fear has certainly come in with recent things going on in Pakistan.

Well good luck.

I'm guessing it's this kind of ridiculous attitude (and easy access to guns in Pakistan) that has lead to the mess Pakistan finds itself in today.

Why vow to protect from US/NATO/India who have no plans to attack Pakistan and leave out those who kill thousands each year from within your own borders?

I was thinking about the level of anger and fear in Pakistanis...today the fear is visible...however some might say it as die hard patriotism and readiness to defend the country but yes the fear has certainly come in with recent things going on in Pakistan.

Well good luck.

discussing an invasion, might not be due to fear, or it maybe to make someone fear. so hold your imaginations to yourself... and hope it doesnt happen, cause your story will end with it :p

discussing an invasion, might not be due to fear, or it maybe to make someone fear. so hold your imaginations to yourself... and hope it doesnt happen, cause your story will end with it :p

Dear leader ... Lets not talk who will be there who will not be there ... God will make way for the right people to live ....

But presently we Indians feel much safe and secure at our homes and suroundings and we dont have any regular violence around us ... So we will not Invade your country as the thread starter says ...

You will be rest assured that your enemy no 1 will not invade your country but the so called friends of yours will.......

I would recommend that you just follow what your government says and does... we are working together to combat these Terrorist...

and i also recommend u keep on believing whatever da soulless ppl in ur govt tells u

Back
Top Bottom