What's new

A map that explains US Military and CIA interventions in other countries post WW-II.

When did US plot assassination(s) in India and when did they acquire a military base in that country?

american-bases-jpg.83359

That map is not a reliable source of verified information.
Its as reliable as any source when it comes to information about CIA operations. If you're looking into stuff like that, the chances of finding 'verified' information are usually low.

What the US Govt thinks about itself : :police:

What the World thinks about the US Govt : :crazy::mod:

This map does seem to have it's flaws.

The bases map shows a US airbase in the central Pakistani region, presumably Jacobabad.

We all know that Jacobabad isn't a US acquired airbase. THere is a US presence there due to the Block 52's, but the US does not station active military hardware over there for use in ops. There are support personnel and contractors.

So I guess these maps also include places where US has a presence, doesn't necessarily have to be an active airbase with flying assets.

Which Assassination plot exactly ?

be it gandhi, indira gandhi or rajeev gandhi all look suspicious to me. I just wonder y that madarjaat Nehru wasn't killed like those 3? food for thought. ....

might be because Nehru has family relations with Ruling Elites of Great Britain .or He should have give help to the US and its Allies during Korean War and other wars..

The bases map shows a US airbase in the central Pakistani region, presumably Jacobabad.

We all know that Jacobabad isn't a US acquired airbase. THere is a US presence there due to the Block 52's, but the US does not station active military hardware over there for use in ops. There are support personnel and contractors.

So I guess these maps also include places where US has a presence, doesn't necessarily have to be an active airbase with flying assets.

american planes have been housed there in the hangars during the Afghan invasion.

Its as reliable as any source when it comes to information about CIA operations. If you're looking into stuff like that, the chances of finding 'verified' information are usually low.

So why is it that CIA and USA are guilty by innuendo but to say the same about ISI or Pakistan requires "proof"? Please apply the same standards! :D

This map is simply not accurate.

So why is it that CIA and USA are guilty by innuendo but to say the same about ISI or Pakistan requires "proof"? Please apply the same standards! :D
Please do quote one post of mine where I have demanded 'proof' of ISI operations, or otherwise used different standards for the ISI. Do not accuse people of random things, its considered rude in the civilized world.

Anyways, I never said that everything on this map is correct. I simply stated that most information about such operations is unverified, because intelligence agencies don't go around verifying information about their secret operations.

Please do quote one post of mine where I have demanded 'proof' of ISI operations, or otherwise used different standards for the ISI. Do not accuse people of random things, its considered rude in the civilized world.

Anyways, I never said that everything on this map is correct. I simply stated that most information about such operations is unverified, because intelligence agencies don't go around verifying information about their secret operations.

I will be sure to point it out the next time I see the double standard I pointed out above.

Back
Top Bottom