What's new

A man with 84 kids

Hey Ahmad .. heard WRC is coming to Cardiff bay ... are u fond of world rally championship if yes do go .. it would be quite a show..

I miss the welshy days :cry::cry:

no buddy, i dont know anything about it. what is Word rally championship anyway? it might be busy down here then, just like rugby/football matches all main streets packed with people.

when was the last time you were in cardiff? Cardiff bay has become so beautiful now. there is also a sports village with a lesuire center, it is really really good and have everything, although the membership is a bit expensive,.

no buddy, i dont know anything about it. what is Word rally championship anyway? it might be busy down here then, just like rugby/football matches all main streets packed with people.

ahh. leave it.. its car rally championship with quite a large fan following.. i never went to watch rugmy matches.. i didnt find any fun in it and its quite odd for an Asian guy to show up inside a welsh rugby stadium with loud roaring and people bathing literally in ciders and beers in their hands.

desiwomen might be difficult, i dont know. by the way, what is desi?

a women is a women, its the man that is different lol desi is slang term for Indian or of south Asian decent. Its a very popular way to generalize anything that is south asian in nature such as Desi restaurant or food etc etc.

ahh. leave it.. its car rally championship with quite a large fan following.. i never went to watch rugmy matches.. i didnt find any fun in it and its quite odd for an Asian guy to show up inside a welsh rugby stadium with loud roaring and people bathing literally in ciders and beers in their hands.

ohh i am never interested in car championship, and rugby as well, i mentioned it because the city gets very busy.

don't you guys watched the video ...
13 wives already divorced .. 4 wives at a time :D

i would have killed this kind of person. seriously, i hate overpopulating!!! :hitwall:

I did not watch the video so dont know from where this guy is.
yes i was wondering too because you can not have more than 4 at a time
In the video interviewer told that he has only 4 current wives,,, 13 r ex-wives... I remember Mustafa Khar said once that he never had more than one wife at a time,,, This guy is probably doing the same, no more than 4 at a time.
-
One of his daughter was wearing Pakistani style shalwar qameez, so I guess he's from Pakistan, living in UAE now :pakistan:

Last edited:
13 ex-wives with maybe 65 children who have no father.

Wonderful. :hitwall:

And Jana, I thoroughly condemn likewise the couple that cranks out 14 children. Nationality has nothing to do with this irresponsible behavior.

Children need both a mother AND a father to develop in a healthy way, socially and mentally.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom