What's new

A man with 84 kids

by the way, it is not allowed in islam to have this number of wives at the same time.

I did not watch the video so dont know from where this guy is.

yes i was wondering too because you can not have more than 4 at a time

hey peoples, we can't justify 17 wives in any case

It is Islamically, Socially, physically incorrect to marry 17 wives

He might be a superman, but still Ahmed is right, he can't satisfy 17 wives :rofl:

Those kids didn't fall from the sky, but all women remained unsatisfied and/or found another partner which is usually the case with many rich Arab peoples who often keep more wives

PS: Not blaming his wives, he might have legal childrens but unfortunately "Yeh dil mange more" and 1 man = 17 wives.......... :no: illogical

Ahmed brother, the part of the world you and me belong to carries a great value for family system. The beauty of our culture lies in family relations and values. If you can amend your limit to minimum three and maximum four, ideally 2 sons and two daughters, so that our grand children have Chacha, Taya, Phoophi, Khala and mamus.

Brother I do agree with everything you said above, but lets accept the fact that having kids come with responsibility, too many kids require too much responsibility and that is too much for the parents.

wow people cant even handle one women and he is having 17, and he has only one leg. Wow his project management skills must be beyond this world lol I could surely hire him for something :P

hey peoples, we can't justify 17 wives in any case

It is Islamically, Socially, physically incorrect to marry 17 wives

He might be a superman, but still Ahmed is right, he can't satisfy 17 wives :rofl:

Those kids didn't fall from the sky, but all women remained unsatisfied and/or found another partner which is usually the case with many rich Arab peoples who often keep more wives

PS: Not blaming his wives, he might have legal childrens but unfortunately "Yeh dil mange more" and 1 man = 17 wives.......... :no: illogical

yes, not to blame the wives. cheating on partner is the worst of worse, but if his wives cheat on him then i am not sure if i can blame them. every wife will have her term after 17 days, and dont forget that i assume he is fullfilling the duty(in a healthy relationship, ulike his life i dont consider it duty, but a gift given from allah for the wife and husband) every day/night which is not possible even if you are a superman as you said. disgusting.

wow people cant even handle one women and he is having 17, and he has only one leg. Wow his project management skills must be beyond this world lol I could surely hire him for something :P

come on desiman, having one is not hard.

You want to hire him for what??:what::what:

lol he can work as my assistant or something, a man with the capability to manage 17 wives and 84 kids is CEO material lol

i dont think he can manage properly. they might be living lives of a hell.

lol he can work as my assistant or something, a man with the capability to manage 17 wives and 84 kids is CEO material lol

Yaaa yaa... he can come in handy during the work sessions and can give/show you directions towards upliftment of the betterment.

i dont think he can manage properly. they might be living lives of a hell.

Hey Ahmad .. heard WRC is coming to Cardiff bay ... are u fond of world rally championship if yes do go .. it would be quite a show..

I miss the welshy days :cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom