What's new

A khaki dissident on 1971

As I said earlier 99% of the criminal activities were done by indian army and its sponsered muktis.....there were some crimes by the pak army...so all should be tried for war crimes the pak commanders who did any crimes, the indian commanders for supervising the genocide (the indian army commander of eastern command and his chief of staff especially as the latter was responsible for controlling the mukti criminals)...incidentally the inidan maj gen directly running the criminals was gunned down in the punjab later by the indian army when he was fightin for an independent skh state.....

Sigh.. :disagree:
Here we go again.. lest we Pakistanis ever acknowledge that we actually did something wrong before finding to blame even our wrongs on the evil yindoos.. All powerful mind control beings that make us pious Muslims murder and rape through their kali maa.
Yindoos be gone!!

The topic is on what wrong Pakistanis did, I notice some Pakistanis never want to admit their own wrongdoing and change the focus onto Indians, it is a sad state of mind, if we don't learn from history then don't expect any different outcome in Baluchistan.

guys i am not much of anti pakistan minded person
but have 2 say this mukti bahini started 2 build
after pak punjab force's wrong doing

n mukti bahini was nothing but farmers with lungi
never held a gun in their life

niceeeeeeeeeeee no one reported this except some column news and no one tried to check its authenticity! no one tried to check the so called ex Captains rank or unit that he served!!! indians swallowed the nonsense and just ranted great thread! :wave:

OK.

I am sorry that we massacred thousands and raped thousands of Bengalis in 1971.

nope you don't need to be sorry about that but surely you must be sorry about assam & kashmir & lastly the state killing of bhindarwala & his followers.

Nope, cry harder. We prefer Pakistani approach of killing off any dissidents to our glorious nation, just like Pakistan.

And now you will tell us that India is in Kashmir for a picnic?Besides the one to cry is India.We get new jets,weapons,ships etc.,India cries to the seller to stop the sale.But,when India gets her new 'weapons'(If you can call them that)Pakistan doesn't cry like a little girl but goes for the counter measure.Enjoy your stay in Kashmir.After all,the only people India can compete with are the unarmed civilians of Kashmir.

@zarvin & oscar---of course they did wrong but much much more wrong was done by the indian and mukti criminals ---all criminals should be taken to task one cannot talk of one party in isolation ----- indian army in east pakistan was a criminal organization --- i dont support gen niazi by a long shot but one reason why he surrendered was because the indian cinc east had threatened to unleash the indian lead mukti criminals on the pro pakistan elements of east pakistan especially the civilians and families.....
if you want to believe all the indian propoganda its up to you -- -the pakistan army did terrible things in east pakistan ---- but the so called politicians of west pakistan were hand an glove allied with the army action and are more responsible for it since htye did not oppose the army action even with words let alone protests ----

niceeeeeeeeeeee no one reported this except some column news and no one tried to check its authenticity! no one tried to check the so called ex Captains rank or unit that he served!!! indians swallowed the nonsense and just ranted great thread! :wave:

I am not bring rude or unpleasant, but that is because you, and many others like you, have not read your own military people's records. This person served in the same unit as Brigadier Z. A. Khan, whose memoirs are justly famous.

While India is supposed to be the more open country, and is, in many ways, one of the most astonishing things is the frankness and candour of Pakistani military memoirs. Agha Amin is my personal guru, but almost every book is unputdownable, and there is a ring of truth about them.

To be honest, after more than three years of membership in a small group of Indians and Pakistanis involved in discussions on everything under the Sun, I have the same impression about Pakistani civilians as well. They are frank and straightforward, and state the truth as they see it. They are open to being told that they have been misinformed. They are even wry and amused at some degree of mild banter. There is a point, however, where their innate courtesy breaks down and they turn on their tormentors. I have to admit that I have been most fortunate in my relations with both civilian and military Pakistanis, in real life as well as on the Net.

nope you don't need to be sorry about that but surely you must be sorry about assam & kashmir & lastly the state killing of bhindarwala & his followers.

I am unable to understand what you mean to say about Assam, I think you are mistaken about Kashmir, and do not at all regret the killing of Bhindranwale and his followers. I am sorry that they were not disarmed or shot down earlier, which would have saved many lives.

Back
Top Bottom