What's new

A Commando's Instinct

You should have read the article of the Air Chief of PAF when he was told what these jokers had done. He was really really pissed and probably the only sensible chief in Pak armed forces at the time.
what war u r reffering where M.M Alam shot down 5 Indian Jets in 60 seconds

Now pls be attention i am axpecting
Kargil

But as if 1965 was any better....even there you lost more territory and collapsed. Alam Saab's bravery didn't prevent you from losing. :lol:
Who told you my Dear we lost the war ?
We invade you started the war and capture long strecth of khemkhran destroye 60% of your air force on ground.
and in kargill we go inside your claimed teritorry and butchered everyone who challnged us remember Capt Kalia
Don't u.

you agressor people still looking for few missing heads...don't u should i post the links ?

Dear bro only wearing a saffron chadi wont help man born with b..... 11 Km inside hostile border not a kiddy game as we comapre with urs they left flag jeep inside u r teritory.
Still the title of the book is "Witness to Blunder" not "Witness to man born with b.... who slept 11 km inside hostile border"

That's more like Commando's Instinct and we Indians will be witness to one more blunder from the other side of the border.
There are no blunders but laps in political Govt and the military next we do care of that.

Innovative - Sure, Press Alt F4.

Sarcastic - You can assume anything you like, it's not like he is going to come to PDF to disagree with you.
Just FYI- Gen. Musharraf had made many failed attempts on siachen. In 1987, while he was a brigadier, he commanded a newly raised Special Services Group (SSG) base at Khapalu in the Siachen area. To please Gen. Zia, (President of Pak then) Gen. Musharraf with his SSG commandos launched an attack on an Indian post at Bilfond La in September, 1987,and was beaten back.
His next stint in siachen was in 1999, 10 years later when he was the COAS. This time again, he faced defeat.
Siachen was always unlucky for him.
About my previous post on this thread- well, the opening line, the reason behind it, and its after effects have been discussed countless times on PDF.
Weeks before hostilities erupted between Indian and Pakistani troops in the Kargil sector in 1999, Gen. Pervez Musharraf crossed the Line of Control in a helicopter and spent a night at a location 11 km inside Indian territory, a former aide to the military ruler has said.

Is it wrong to expect a new topic for a sane discussion??

That's more like Commando's Instinct and we Indians will be witness to one more blunder from the other side of the border.

I swear, these guys will come in saying they saw prophet coming on horseback for Gazwa e Hind etc. I mean what intelligence agency can realistically predict that?

No you won't be. It will another false flag from YOUR side, and then YOU will declare war. Wait and see.

HOW THE HELL DOES A GUY WITH 200 Posts GET TO -VE RATE ME? Forum rules are really weird now.

I swear, these guys will come in saying they saw prophet coming on horseback for Gazwa e Hind etc. I mean what intelligence agency can realistically predict that?

HOW THE HELL DOES A GUY WITH 200 Posts GET TO -VE RATE ME? Forum rules are really weird now.
Glad you like it. Next time, before you bring in the Holy Prophet PBUH, think twice!

If you can't abide by the forum rules, do feel free to quit for good!!

Back
Top Bottom