What's new

A Clear message to Indians by a Kashmiri.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Icarus @Xeric @doppelganger @Ayush @WebMaster @Rafi @AUz @A.Rafay @jaibi @nair @GR!FF!N @HRK @PWFI @tarrar @Leader and others guys don't miss this video must watch
:sniper::sniper:
@Peaceful Civilian @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad

A clear message to those Indians, Who think they can suppress the voice of #Kashmir
well India will not give kashmir at any cost but if your so concerened we can arrange for kashmiries people relocation into azad kashmir and will give you financial aid for it aswell but if you want the land mass all we can say is
Good luck keep the fire burning

Let me guess: We weeelll Keeel yooou Heeendooo, Kashir = Pakistani Muwhahaha. Am I on the mark?

No message to our beloved neighbor and he is from Azad Kashmir

i love my kashmiri brothers

i love them when they say,We are not bow downer to teenager aka indians we are kashmiri

@Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Icarus @Xeric @doppelganger @Ayush @WebMaster @Rafi @AUz @A.Rafay @jaibi @nair @GR!FF!N @HRK @PWFI @tarrar @Leader and others guys don't miss this video must watch
:sniper::sniper:
@Peaceful Civilian @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad

A clear message to those Indians, Who think they can suppress the voice of #Kashmir

sir ji look after your country. p.o.k will be under indian rule. matter of time. tough time ahead for pakistan.

Some comments by Pakistanis to the video on FB...

1. nice massege brother ..........indian ko wakay he aman e aashaa nahi bilkay atom ki bashaa chaiye

2. nothing less than the partition of India in sha ALLAh

3. the only solution to the problem is bring shariah law in this country and see how it changes.

4. 100% true agree with im. a simple but sharp msg for jew news and aman ke asha ( didn't leave the jews here as well :lol:)

5. LONG LIVE KASHMIR JIHAD.....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAK ARMY ZINDABAD .......

JEO *****

6. Border per ja kar "Indians ka upper mirchay daldo".

:rofl: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom