What's new

A Career In The Pakistan Rangers

satan22o4

New Recruit

Reaction score
Aslam walaikum,
My name si Fayaz, This is my first thread actually first post, I just want to introduce me first. I'm from karachi. I was not recommended from issb malir twice in L/C 121 and 122 Unfortunately.:cry: I have a craze of joining the forces. Recently there was a add of pak rangers sindh recruiting as a sub-inspector. So i decided to go for that. But first i wanted to know from the members what are the benifits and how much far i will go. Is it better to join rangers because army was my craze. I mean to say i want to join forces with pride but ihave heard sub- inspector has a very low profile and no dignity. It is no where equal to 2nd Lt of army and all the facilities of rangers are not so good. And i have heard sub-inspector BPS rank is BPS-11 which is i think is not worth going for. What are your views. Please advice me and discuss the rank of sub inspector in Rangers.Lastly sorry for my bad english.:angry:
Thanks you.
:pdf:

most welcome bro i think you join rangers its ok rangers also part of our securty forces.letter if you like and you able you may join anty terarrst wing of rangers its realy a good job.i like it

Thanks for the quick reply Imran, I need more info. A guy told me that "sub-inspector naam ka hota hai. Bus khuwari hhoti hai". I mean im not afraid of mehnat and mushaqat. But all i want to know is that what rangers will give me if i serve my complete life so thats all i wanna know i mean there dignity facilities. I have cleared all the questions in my thread post. Please reply regarding those questions. Thanks

salam...zubair khan from karachi...bro main b app jaysi he feelings rakhta hun...par main nay aik opption socha hay...agar samaj aye to batana....rangers main apply karo then tumhay fir aik chance mil jaye ga army join karnay ka...last sundy rangers ke vecancy i han main b apply kar raha hun...mujy pata hay rangers main itnay benifits nhe han like army...so main firts rangers main apply karun ga then wahan say army main aaply karun ga ...agar ye pasand nhe hay to fir graduation bas pay apply kar do agar graduation ke hay to...mera mail add zubair_4_upk@yahoo.com hay us pay reply kar dyna

But my question is still not answered?? Is there anybody who can clarify and answer my question clearly?

most welcome bro i think you join rangers its ok rangers also part of our securty forces.letter if you like and you able you may join anty terarrst wing of rangers its realy a good job.i like it

imran khan; sir
thats prety good advice, more challenging, thn army....!;)
but ever you have been a part of any force , yet?;):)

still im looking for my answer. Today My freind told me that the higher rank of any sub-inspector in army will be inspector. Above that he cant get promotion. Because above inspector all the posts are reserved for army person and 2ndly there is no rule of doing any courses during your service to get promotion to higher ranks and you cant transfer yourself to army or any inteligence service. Is that true?

salam sir first of all we cant compare any force with Pakistan Army but Pakistan Rangers is also good force we cant compare sub inspector of pakistan rangers with army 2nd lieutinent bt post of sub inspector act as 2nd liutinent in rangers if u join direct as a sub inspector u will reach SSR wing commander which is equal to lt colonel nd nowadays rangers also got facilities like army nd Sub Inspector is in BPS 14 it is very good job post if u r sub inspector they will provide u batman like liutinent nd also other facilitie like army 2nd liutinent. so its very good job for those who cant join army
Officers Ranks of Pakistan Rangers
Sub Inspector act as 2nd liutinent
Inspector act as Liutinent
DSR(Deputy superident Rangers) equal to captain
SR(Superident Rangers)equal to Major
SSR(Senior superident Rangers)equal to liutinent colonel
then other superiors ranks officerrs comes from Pakistan Army

Last edited:
salam to all.yar iam also the un lucky one .iwas also twice not remnnded by issb.army is in my blood.its my passion.its my only craze.even iam doing engg but i just want to sevre army but now its not happeneng.so i want some advice about rangers when theirs adds come&wats the procedure.andit is true that we will get one more chance 4 army>:pakistan:

My brother there is no dignity lost serving your country. You should be proud of yourself if you get into the Rangers and make the country proud.

Last edited:
thanx bro..u r 101% rite .but can u give me some info abt rangers??i cannot 4rget army till my last breath.u dnt knw my condition was very bad after i was not selected..but i wasnt to serve my country :pakistan:

Satan,

It all depends upon your abilities and capabilities. The rangers are headed for a much brighter future in the pakistani defence forces---if you become a ranger, then you have to commit yourself mentally to be the best ranger you can be. Once you do that---you will be rewarded for your committment.

If you cannot reach the higher spectrum then for you, you get higher on a lower spectrum---you need to committ yourself to that job. Just because you cannot climb the K 2---doesnot mean that there are no other mountains to climb. It is not less an ardent task to be a serving officer in the rangers.

Bottomline is that just because it is not in my destiny to climb the mount everest---must I not climb any other mountain.

Satan,

It all depends upon your abilities and capabilities. The rangers are headed for a much brighter future in the pakistani defence forces---if you become a ranger, then you have to commit yourself mentally to be the best ranger you can be. Once you do that---you will be rewarded for your committment.

If you cannot reach the higher spectrum then for you, you get higher on a lower spectrum---you need to committ yourself to that job. Just because you cannot climb the K 2---doesnot mean that there are no other mountains to climb. It is not less an ardent task to be a serving officer in the rangers.

Bottomline is that just because it is not in my destiny to climb the mount everest---must I not climb any other mountain.
SALAM
Got your point but the question remains who are the officer in Pakistan rangers(from army or civilian as sub inspector count as officer). Does sub inspector count as an officer or a junior commission officer.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom