What's new

A Career In The Pakistan Rangers

Assalmu Alaikum, mujhay koi ya batai ga kay Pakistan Army main leiutenant kay liya apply kernay ki maximum age limit kya hai. Or issi tarah Pakistan Rangers main sub inspector kay liye age limit kya hai.
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

age limit is 25

AOA can anybody tels me when wil selection of sub inspectors in pak rangers wil start in 2010......??????:pdf:

ANY BODY PLZ ANSWER :

1- Can boys from Punjab ( having Punjab domicile )can apply in Sindh Rangers?
2- How long we have to wait for Punjab Rangers Recruitment?
3- Can Sub-Inspector in rangers can apply voluntarily in SSG?

I HAD FOUND INFORMATION TELL ME IF I WAS WRONG:

1- Can boys from Punjab ( having Punjab domicile )can apply in Sindh Rangers?

Ans: Yes punjabi can apply in sindh rangers but agor Punjab ka koota aya to.

2- Can Sub-Inspector in rangers can apply voluntarily in SSG?

Ans: NO they cant join SSG but got training by SSG in there Commando course which is based on 6 mounths.

But dont know when will Punjab Rangers Req will start ...

WHEN THE PUNJAB RANGERS RECRUITMENT WILL START ? MAN I AM WAITING FOR A LONG LONG TIME ........):

Aslam walaikum,
My name si Fayaz, This is my first thread actually first post, I just want to introduce me first. I'm from karachi. I was not recommended from issb malir twice in L/C 121 and 122 Unfortunately.:cry: I have a craze of joining the forces. Recently there was a add of pak rangers sindh recruiting as a sub-inspector. So i decided to go for that. But first i wanted to know from the members what are the benifits and how much far i will go. Is it better to join rangers because army was my craze. I mean to say i want to join forces with pride but ihave heard sub- inspector has a very low profile and no dignity. It is no where equal to 2nd Lt of army and all the facilities of rangers are not so good. And i have heard sub-inspector BPS rank is BPS-11 which is i think is not worth going for. What are your views. Please advice me and discuss the rank of sub inspector in Rangers.Lastly sorry for my bad english.:angry:
Thanks you.
:pdf:

First u decide you want to serve with pride or serve with facilities...................if you really want to serve the motherland then those facilities must not be your first choice.

As salam-o-aliekum bhai my age is above then 25 means 7 months ziada ho gai hain or main B.A part 2 main hon kia main Pak rangers join kar sakta hoon :(

I want to share something here i found a website which provide the latest army jobs and governments jobs and also provide the army course online for who those are new in army filed or want or come in army.

here is a link

pk-jobz.blogspot.com

Thanks

satan
I liked your dedication for the country but I have an objection on what you have said regarding sub inspector that it is not WORTH going for. I am not from rangers myself but I had a bad feeling after reading this sentence, say someone from rangers would be reading this post imagine what will be his feelings. Thankyou

Broz can you tel me where i can find pak rangers jobs i have seen on its web but there is nothing about job send me link where from i can watch rangers job

Assalmu Alaikum, mujhay koi ya batai ga kay Pakistan Army main leiutenant kay liya apply kernay ki maximum age limit kya hai. Or issi tarah Pakistan Rangers main sub inspector kay liye age limit kya hai.
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

22 years is age limit for short service commission for Second Lieutenant in Pak Army. for detailed information about recruitment and selection go through the google by typing the joinparkarmy.

salam to all.yar iam also the un lucky one .iwas also twice not remnnded by issb.army is in my blood.its my passion.its my only craze.even iam doing engg but i just want to sevre army but now its not happeneng.so i want some advice about rangers when theirs adds come&wats the procedure.andit is true that we will get one more chance 4 army>:pakistan:

Join Pak Army after doing Engineering by SSC and hope that you will get regular commission.

age limit is 25
age restriction for civilian for recruitment to Second Lieutenant is 22 years... for detailed information please log on to joinpakarmy.com ambitious.

Inexperienced life is not worth living.

Back
Top Bottom