What's new

A blatant lie - Indians and their Puppets Claim to Shoot Down a PAF Jet in Panjshir

For Pakistanis…

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense... There are people who for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

You’re the one on a Pakistani forum - Pakistanis have many many faults - they aren’t however all blind to recognizing them unlike Indians.
Logically, two nation theory means you tie your identity with another country. That is a fact.

Logically, two nation theory means you tie your identity with another country. That is a fact.
No it isn’t - a fact is that Hurricane Ida’s maximum recorded windspeed was 172 mph through a NIST certified instrument. That is a fact. What you have is an opinion which just that.. yours alone without any grounding.

No it isn’t - a fact is that Hurricane Ida’s maximum recorded windspeed was 172 mph through a NIST certified instrument. That is a fact. What you have is an opinion which just that.. yours alone without any grounding.
Two is not equal to one.

Two nation theory is Pakistani ideology, an ideology of an identity tied to another country [India]. This is a factual statement although I think it is kooky.

Look at the pledge of allegiance in America. Says one nation, indivisible. They don't have a mixed up ideological identity. Bharati Hindutvadis also subscribe to two nation theory.

Two is not equal to one.

Two nation theory is Pakistani ideology, an ideology of an identity tied to another country [India]. This is a factual statement although I think it is kooky.

Look at the pledge of allegiance in America. Says one nation, indivisible. They don't have a mixed up ideological identity. Bharati Hindutvadis also subscribe to two nation theory.
How is the pledge of allegiance equivalent to the two nation theory?
One is an inception concept stating that there are two different cultures/values that cannot coexist under equal rights.

The pledge of allegiance has no equivalent and isn’t a founding concept. If anything,it came a 100 years after the Declaration of Independence which could be compared to the two nation theory only if that concept was an independence concept.
Both the founders of Pakistan and India agreed that Independence from the British was the way forward so there is no equivalent there.

So your example has no logical basis and the contention that Pakistan exists because India does or doesn’t today is no longer relevant. The two nation theory also reflected into Bangladesh as well yet it is a different country - does Bangladesh exist because India exists?

There was no two nation theory presented to the Canadians and yet there are two distinct yet similar countries there whose current demarcation has little to do with religion and very little cultural differences.

How is the pledge of allegiance equivalent to the two nation theory?
One is an inception concept stating that there are two different cultures/values that cannot coexist under equal rights.

The pledge of allegiance has no equivalent and isn’t a founding concept. If anything,it came a 100 years after the Declaration of Independence which could be compared to the two nation theory only if that concept was an independence concept.
Both the founders of Pakistan and India agreed that Independence from the British was the way forward so there is no equivalent there.

So your example has no logical basis and the contention that Pakistan exists because India does or doesn’t today is no longer relevant. The two nation theory also reflected into Bangladesh as well yet it is a different country - does Bangladesh exist because India exists?

There was no two nation theory presented to the Canadians and yet there are two distinct yet similar countries there whose current demarcation has little to do with religion and very little cultural differences.
Two nation theory is Pakistani nationalist ideology. I have seen it mentioned countless of times. The foundation of your national identity is tied to another.

Two nation theory is Pakistani nationalist ideology. I have seen it mentioned countless of times. The foundation of your national identity is tied to another.
Repeating the argument doesn’t make it stronger.

You have race issues and that's not tied to national identity. Out if thread for now.

I can't believe I am seeing this. :lol:
1631041112161.png

I don't understand how they can create such an elaborate and blatant lie. Their history books are full of sh*t made up lies too, question everything.

And some say if you are not Muslim then you support a reuinification with India and other bizarre concepts. I would never in a million years let these clowns rule over me.

Back
Top Bottom