What's new

A blatant lie - Indians and their Puppets Claim to Shoot Down a PAF Jet in Panjshir

So this guy is saying to Major Arya something like: You yourself left the Army and want to get others killed??
OMG, the whole day's comedy has been too much!!

Wife is getting tired of me translating and laughing all day.. I'm still laughing at the Major Gaurav Arya video where the guy is telling Arya that 'you ultra nationalist ran away from the Army and are now inciting others to die'.
OMG!!!

I mean Pakistani nationalist ideology mixed with religion. Two nation theory depends on propping up a nation of Hindus and Hindutvadis, your identity depends on it.
True, in it's current form of Pakistan

Hindutava makes Pakistan ideologically strong

Lots of our seculars, athiests etc become full blown Pak nationalists during the Modi years

So in terms of our ideology, hindutavas are perfect

But I agree with @Cash GK original point

I mean Pakistani nationalist ideology mixed with religion. Two nation theory depends on propping up a nation of Hindus and Hindutvadis, your identity depends on it.
Pakistan has two nations theory which isolate Pakistan from India second their ideology is Islam.which connect them with Muslim world

I think it is just a fantasy of india to shoot down PAF planes.

pleeeejjjjj don't debunked them so quickly...how can we have fun then ?

Sir amazing shoot down of aeroplane 2day much beauty you are on fire sir

Panjshiris did what IAF not able to do on 27 feb :lol:

For Pakistanis…

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense... There are people who for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.
It means you need India for your identity.
You’re the one on a Pakistani forum - Pakistanis have many many faults - they aren’t however all blind to recognizing them unlike Indians.

Does it even needs a separate thread to debunk? C'mon man, its just a default result whenever Indian media is about something in line with propaganda against Pakistan. I would rather say, wait a while and Indian themselves will be exposing themselves.

Even though it deserves to be merged by can we avoid posting threads with just a link in OP? Such draft never seems to be plausible or attractive enough to invite serious & quality discussion.

Back
Top Bottom