What's new

A blatant lie - Indians and their Puppets Claim to Shoot Down a PAF Jet in Panjshir

These people are mentally incapable and ill. They understand absolutely nothing.. Lowest IQ on earth and fake news consumer

Dear Pakistani F-16,

Why F-16 Why? Why did you do this to our Eastern neighbors that they have nightmares about you?
If Abhi-None-Done wasn't enough to take down(only in his wet-dreams) F-16 with his beautiful mustaches, they came up with another takedown saga of you and this time without any air-to-air scenario and just some rag-tag militia.

I request you to show some mercy on them as they have already gone nuts and psychopaths. :lol: :lol:

Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mai khayal ata hai... ke itni chutiya awaam kese ho sakti hai, Phir Indians a jate hai aisi hi koi nai chuityagiri ke sath, phir woh khayal haqeeqat mai badal jata hai...

Indians had a high hope from Panjshir post Afghanistan humiliation. They weren't expecting such a swift Panjshir fall. Since India has no evidence to malign Pakistan, it's just came down to a full fledged national media propaganda by ranting continuously merely to brainwash the masses for misadventure. It's true that India lost a lot during Operation Swift Retort beside military equipment and most of citizens took Modi to the cleaners. Now they need something more arguably an excuse to go foul even if it is by supporting ISIS openly.

They have only one issue of support at home knowing the fact that the particular outside world is on their back regardless of right or wrong. BJP extremists only worries the backlash by their supporters otherwise, the particular world has already turned a blind eye since India is given with plans in the region by the sponsors as they can't act. The support is so enormous that despite being exposed if propaganda, lies, terrorism support in Afghanistan and all the fake news/media outlets; 1st world just ignore like nothing happened. This is the certificate for them to do whatever India wants. I see that it's just us along with few others that think that westerners/Americans will speak the morality and of course about India's dirty business. The time will pass like this as we complain so better to prepare for a mad man having nuclear weapons in the neighborhood.

Indians are a retarted bunch.
They are Hindutvadis who happen to be Indian. This is why I am against religious, political, nationalist ideology from anybody. Critical thought goes out and people believe anything ready to be exploited. Brainwashed drones are the product. Doomed to fail.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bro r/chutyapa glory days are far from gone man 2018 was the peak on goddddd. Zia got banned and Reddit became very strict. So r/chutyapa is nerfed. We still got r/thepaknarrative tho

I am named after someone very special 😉

For sure, I remember being on there during the Abhinandan mess, we had kuttay and the others on there, good times.

It's their desire, since they know IAF isn't capable to do this, they wish someone else would do it for them, little people, petty minds, little desires

For sure, I remember being on there during the Abhinandan mess, we had kuttay and the others on there, good times.

Oh god bro I remember checking reddit during school went that happened. Almost got my phone taken away from me during class. Probably one of the most funniest things I have ever encountered in my life.

They are Hindutvadis who happen to be Indian. This is why I am against religious, political, nationalist ideology from anybody. Critical thought goes out and people believe anything ready to be exploited. Brainwashed drones are the product. Doomed to fail.
Pakistan is more religious then any other country but you never find this kind ofstupidity on pakistani media. I mean this is other level. Pakistani media is very responsible when it comes to foreign affairs. But one thing Pakistani media love doing is bashing Imran khan

Pakistan is more religious then any other country but you never find this kind ofstupidity on pakistani media. I mean this is other level. Pakistani media is very responsible when it comes to foreign affairs. But one thing Pakistani media love doing is bashing Imran khan
I don't agree. Pakistan has its weird political ideology too.

Indian couldn't shoot Pakistani jet when we invaded them and dropped bombs all around their military base, but they have managed to shoot down one far away from their land....bravo

seems like the effect of this picture
1630980804050.png

This picture sends a message and the message was we have your hyena in Afghanistan and they are being served tea. Remember fall of Kabul only took two days not enough time for all the hyenas spread across Afghanistan to exit the country...a perfect opportunity for markhors to go hunt hyena and now we have them in afghanistan.

The problem with the fake claim is that 1+ Billion Indians can peddle the lie repeatedly and make the many sheep around the world believe their lies.

Today, TRUTH is not as strong as a LIE propagated repeatedly by those who have the means.

Back
Top Bottom