What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

Beat her.

Hema-Malini-HD-Wallpaper-Gallery-Image-Photo-1.jpg

and the worst taste award goes to ..Reviewer21

Last edited:
And who are u to decide it? Typical racist who worship gori chatti as beauty. Its all bout personality and we all know what personality Pakistanis carry. 'Muh khola matlab gutter.' :D

Haan chutye, India se bahir nikal phir boleen. Nonsense. Want me to repeat the repo Indian people have? I dont need to worship gori chatti, i look caucasian. I love the brown hunnies. You dumb as a rock kala kawa.

:D

Indians disappoint in this thread big time. Seriously, this thread is about "attractive politicians" NOT "REPULSIVE".

:sarcastic:

Some Pakistanis here need to stop being chutias, yeah the first few Indian pics were horrid but some of the later ones are good looking.
Common seriously??? if they r to make top 10 worst looking politicians then certainly they will look beautiful in that class.:suicide2:

Common seriously??? if they r to make top 10 worst looking politicians then certainly they will look beautiful in that class.:suicide2:

C'mon the lady whose pic Singh dude posted was not ugly at all.

I think ex-queen of Iran is also good, if we consider her as a politician of course.

82663f6461542045358d1f82a5c1d756.jpg

Fauzia of Egypt was better looking don't you agree?

Queen_Fouziye_Fawzia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom