What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

funny how this woman was dragged into your bs,,, by a mentaly unstable woman who latter commited suicide..

And the so called Raza guy now lives in Pakistan n acts on Pak tv ... his wife is a karachiite... n u are a 2 but troll..

His link basically says that there was nothing going and the emails confirm as much whereas he is mudslinging on her anyway based on a psycho who committed suicide without knowing whether or not her suspicions were true.

His link basically says that there was nothing going and the emails confirm as much whereas he is mudslinging on her anyway based on a psycho who committed suicide without knowing whether or not her suspicions were true.
Just to troll.. coz poor nicky got his tiny ego hurt... pathetic,

Hans Linde looks like a model.

Mitt Romney???:o:

BTW, India's Shazia Ilmi :

shazia.jpg

This deserves a negative rating ;) , She looks quite Horrid

Last edited:
Bhai passport of pakistan has become big reason to reject visa . Waise mere sath chalna , tumhe Visa dilwaduga :enjoy:

khair ho gae yaar .. very soon relationship between two countries will become good .. than they will start giving visa's again..
well there are so many Russian chicks in Dubai as well :D

That's why i love Russia :smitten:
BTW woh Pakistani Ganje ki ladki Maryam nahi hai isme :undecided:

233583_5_.jpg

30201_5_.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar (Pakistan)

She is very beautiful especially after she did surgery.

I prefer her to all of them.

I like Iranic people more than every nation.not just because it is my nation,my eyes says Iranic people are the most beautiful on the earth.

She has more beautiful pictures on internet.

30201_5_.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar (Pakistan)

She is very beautiful especially after she did surgery.

I prefer her to all of them.

I like Iranic people more than every nation.not just because it is my nation,my eyes says Iranic people are the most beautiful on the earth.

She has more beautiful pictures on internet.

actually, she isn't Iranic

Back
Top Bottom