mw170663.jpg

I would give her my very own pearl necklace as a gift

Indeed she was.

British royalty:

young-elizabeth.jpeg

so-beautiful-princess-diana-21947301-497-701.jpg

kate1--a.jpg

Russian and Italian beauty is in a league of its own :cheesy:

this beauty still has the high school spirit, watch her clothes carefully.......

233583_5_.jpg

see something light under the darkness :P

on a side note though: im a shareef guy I only look at the well covered parts :whistle::whistle::pleasantry:

When she goes inside the parliament with type of clothes, she wont be back unless all men have tasted her. Now dont say it was men's fault. You asked for it Alina ;)

@Jungibaaz - Yaaar tu bhi tharkii bunnn giyaa haiii ! :o:

Wait till Mrs.Jungibaaz hears about this ! :whistle:

Waisee koi Mrs.Jungibaaz hain bhi ya is your vow of celibacy still continuing on ? :undecided:

@Jungibaaz - Yaaar tu bhi tharkii bunnn giyaa haiii ! :o:

Wait till Mrs.Jungibaaz hears about this ! :whistle:

Waisee koi Mrs.Jungibaaz hain bhi ya is your vow of celibacy still continuing on ? :undecided:

All members are either celibate and upcoming wizards, after a certain period of sworn celibacy members often gain the abilities and magic of a wizard. Or married men.

Personally, I'd like to marry into the royal family and live my life looking down on the filthy peasants. Even if that involves setting the queen with a line or two.. :D

Hillary Clinton.

Me too, she might end up future president

When she goes inside the parliament with type of clothes, she wont be back unless all men have tasted her. Now dont say it was men's fault. You asked for it Alina ;)

You better wait in line as I would be first, like when the new IPhone comes out I would be sleeping outside for days :enjoy:

I can't look at Diana in a rude way she is a angel RIP :( bastards killed her

Female top three are
# 3
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428964339.569653.jpg

Carfagna had been named “the most beautiful minister in the world”, and was ranked number one on Maxim’s “World´s Hottest Politicians”. This former Italian television actress and model entered politics in 2004. She’s a member of the Forza Italia party, and in 2008 was made the Minister of Equal Opportunity by Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.
# 2
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428964379.535576.jpg

Luciana Leon is a Peruvian politician (APRA). In February 1993, at the age of 14, she became General Secretary of the Aprista Party’s youth wing, serving until 1995. In 2006, at the age of 31, Leon become the youngest member of the Peruvian parliament in its history. She has also been polled as the most beautiful female politician of all time.

I still think Angelina Jolie is the best not just looks but her heart she is my number 1

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428964445.871553.jpg

Arguably Japan’s hottest politician of all time is Yuri Fujikawa. Ms Yuri, 33, is the councilwoman for Hachinohe City and a member of the Conservative Party. She has been called ‘too beautiful to be a politician’, Japan’s ‘Belle Councillor’, and was voted ‘World’s Most Beautiful Politician’ by a Spanish newspaper. She also involved sex controversy and has been a topic of conversation on the Internet since she was elected in April, 2007.

The daughter of a former council member and vice-mayor of Hachinohe City, she worked as a caregiver at a nursing home for the elderly after graduating from university. In 2007, when she was 27, her father stood for elections but failed to be voted in. That was when she announced she would stand as a candidate, taking her father’s place. Not only did her father’s supporters vote for her, she won many of her own. Most were attracted by her youth and beauty, and the many images of herself posted on her blog.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428964497.569977.jpg

Sex is best when you have feelings for someone I learn this but it take me many years to do so

Back
Top Bottom