What's new

8 Ex-Indian Navy Officers Senteced To Death in Qatar !!

These people must have engaged in espionage which is serious enough to invite death sentences.
Qatar would have also known the storm likely to be stirred by such a verdict. The fact that they went ahead, shows the gravity of the charges and proof available which is likely come under scrutiny after the verdict.

It is hilarious to see some idiots presuming, eviction of Indians from Qatar based on this verdict, based on an irrational response by New Delhi.
These are those idiots who don’t analyse based on facts but make presumptions based on their daydreaming against India.

The best part is them going ballistic in their high hopes and creating such threads in glee within seconds of any such event. “Premature” is the right word for them. Just like after “Credible allegations” by JT. Some of the these jokers had written an obituary for India at that time. JT is still running around like a headless chicken.

India has much more leverage and say, then some of the people would like to believe.
So, don’t start premature celebrations. This is an unfolding saga.
They got caught red handed spying not even for their own nation but a nation that Qatar finds hostile and their laws are death sentence. What did you expect? Flowers and chocolates?
Your on PDF - where Indians gloat and take great pleasure in anything distressing Pakistan or Muslims including yourself - yet you expect a somber mood on here? You clearly are retarded.
Deal with it - they got caught - now stop showing phul shappport to people committing such a serious offence.
As for you “gravity” and India being a superpower status and Qatar will cease to exist because of retribution and retaliation - you truly are delusional. India has more to lose by making this an international scandal than Qatar.
Why do Indians on here think they are international global super power warrior status?

What did you expect? Flowers and chocolates?
Did I ask for it?

Muslims including yourself
Please show one place where I have done that. And don’t obsifucabte by vague comments.
Deal with it - they got caught
Did I say otherwise?
As for you “gravity” and India being a superpower status and Qatar will cease to exist because of retribution and retaliation
Are you hallucinating? Read my comment and show where I claimed such a thing.

Please don’t jump in and try to put words in someone’s mouth.

My only observation is regarding these celebrations and creation of such threads on pdf prematurely by many members.
Death sentence has been ruled just now. If India fails then they would face the gallows.
Otherwise we have an example of a guy called Jadhav, who was awarded a similar sentence by a kangaroo court but struck down by ICJ. Just saying.

Did I ask for it?

Please show one place where I have done that. And don’t obsifucabte by vague comments.

Did I say otherwise?

Are you hallucinating? Read my comment and show where I claimed such a thing.

Please don’t jump in and try to put words in someone’s mouth.

My only observation is regarding these celebrations and creation of such threads on pdf prematurely by many members.
Death sentence has been ruled just now. If India fails then they would face the gallows.
Otherwise we have an example of a guy called Jadhav, who was awarded a similar sentence by a kangaroo court but struck down by ICJ. Just saying.
Please stop the selective behavior.

When you like a troll post thats written by one of your brethren - its as good as trolling yourself - hence my deduction on your intent.

The "celebration" is on numerous occasions caused because of retaliation on the posts written by your compatriots celebrating the deaths of Palestinians on that thread. Have you ever taken this "wait and see" when it comes to threads started by festering Indian members on events relating to Pakistan mishaps?

They were spying not for India but for the coin of Israel. Let that sink in. Forget the allegiance you have for their flag - thats just unbelievable and now suffer the consequence - and you know what the Arbee are like when it comes to corporal punishment.

As for you typically raising the Jadhav affair - whats that got to do with this topic? The twat was another retard caught spying - should have had a bullet when he got caught or released - dont like the drama.

This is a non issue, India will have them returned, then have the emir of Qatar apologise to modi directly.

People forget that India is the ancient civilization, they say what they want to the Arabs and never self censor what is in their hearts for mere petrodollars.

This is a non issue, India will have them returned, then have the emir of Qatar apologise to modi directly.

People forget that India is the ancient civilization, they say what they want to the Arabs and never self censor what is in their hearts for mere petrodollars.

B6D94406-FEB3-4005-82F5-14B723B69E82.png

The emir of Qatar will do "Ghar wapsi" wait and see...

the Indians in the gulf will take Arabia, millions are there and we are feared, remember who the ancient civilization is.

I wonder if the other Arab countries will take any lesson from this before their national security gets completely compromised...

I wonder if the other Arab countries will take any lesson from this before their national security gets completely compromised...
Is it apparent that they would consider it seriously compromised if it were to be happening more widely?

Please stop the selective behavior.

When you like a troll post thats written by one of your brethren - its as good as trolling yourself - hence my deduction on your intent.
As expected you have answered with a vague comment.
They were spying not for India but for the coin of Israel. Let that sink in. Forget the allegiance you have for their flag - thats just unbelievable and now suffer the consequence - and you know what the Arbee are like when it comes to corporal punishment.
Why are you giving this lecture to me? This is known to even a 10 year old kid. Or are you trying to repeat it to yourselves ?

As for you typically raising the Jadhav affair
For the purpose of perspective. Some dumb people can’t correlate and Jadhav affair gives some idea of how things can pan out. These celebrations by some of you are exactly like when Jadhav was captured and then sentenced to death.

Don’t loose your breath like those premature celebrations. A typical trait displayed by your brethren.

The emir of Qatar will do "Ghar wapsi" wait and see...

the Indians in the gulf will take Arabia, millions are there and we are feared, remember who the ancient civilization is.
I decided not to post or follow this shit show of the forum.
8 Indians will hang , no matter how much you cry.
I personally if am afraid of mice I would have a cat with me.
You are nothing but bunc of the rats. No one is afraid of the little greasy smelly people. No one. I can tell you from my experience that in the reality, for example if you meet me right now, you would suck me off if I tell you so.
I am a European and lived all over the place. In front of me the other Europeans would say or do that they won't in front of the others.
I have never seen from all those people anything but despise towards you. That's it.
You mass of empty trash with empty mides and you think that by Hegelian course you will gain some respectability.
I tell you openly, in Balkans, no matter what nation or religion we call you always the Gypsies.
I truly see you as an Inferior creature nor I take your life seriously at all.
This is how the great deal of world think of you.

I decided not to post or follow this shit show of the forum.
8 Indians will hang , no matter how much you cry.
I personally if am afraid of mice I would have a cat with me.
You are nothing but bunc of the rats. No one is afraid of the little greasy smelly people. No one. I can tell you from my experience that in the reality, for example if you meet me right now, you would suck me off if I tell you so.
I am a European and lived all over the place. In front of me the other Europeans would say or do that they won't in front of the others.
I have never seen from all those people anything but despise towards you. That's it.
You mass of empty trash with empty mides and you think that by Hegelian course you will gain some respectability.
I tell you openly, in Balkans, no matter what nation or religion we call you always the Gypsies.
I truly see you as an Inferior creature nor I take your life seriously at all.
This is how the great deal of world think of you.

I was being sarcastic and ironic by saying openly what they do not, this is their inner dialogue.

Why do the progenitors of such an ancient civilization not speak openly, do they not have the conviction of their obvious bravery (cowardice)?

Don’t loose your breath like those premature celebrations. A typical trait displayed by your brethren.
It’s spelt lose not loose.
I don’t celebrate death of anyone. There is 8 people involved - probably mothers sisters children heartbroken - you think a celebration is warranted. Don’t judge me by your own countrymen - next time remember you can attempt to show civil behaviour on here - but when you like a post like you have done in the past that’s a trolling post - you will be judged in the same manner. God you and your tribe are so predictable. Now shoo move on and let’s pray for the 8 spies that are truly screwed tonight

I was being sarcastic and ironic by saying openly what they do not, this is their inner dialogue.

Why do the progenitors of such an ancient civilization not speak openly, do they not have the conviction of their obvious bravery (cowardice)?
Sorry, I didn't get you
I apologise

It’s spelt lose not loose.
You got the point, isn’t it? That’s what matters.
phul shappport
It is spelt full support. But I got it, that you were trolling over the death sentence.

I don’t celebrate death of anyone.
Not you. Majority of your brothers here.
you will be judged in the same manner.
What happened to this pure and pious bone of yours when some of your brothers posted extremely offensive and nasty posts, right in this thread.

You jumped in over my post. Misquoted and inferred, what I had never said or meant. Now trying to ride the high moral horse? Wouldn’t work on me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom