What's new

8 Ex-Indian Navy Officers Senteced To Death in Qatar !!

I am not sure what exactly is so important in Qatar navy that can cause an issue like this? India has good relations with Qatar, it's not like we can gain anything by doing some spying. It's completely strange that it has come to this.
it is not about importance .. it is, my friend, called integrity.

Oye madrasi, it was your BHARATis who were spying in another country, not the other way around. Also, teri gandi Krishna-wali shakl dekhi hai? Who are you to make threats?

Haha …. Seems my comments reached under your skin. Thand rako.

Why Israel need Indians help to spy Qatar…maybe they were spying on Iran. USA knows what is going on Qatar and have base there.

Unfortunately Indians don’t have any leverage on Qatar. It’s protected by west thanks to Russia war now a major source of lng to all the American allies. So no one will touch Qatar. Hence hamas leadership stay there. USA will let Qatar do what ever it wants lol

We'll see what MEA does, and what Qataris do. But they can enjoy PSL contracts from asian tiger republic.

"We did some minor stunt and look we believe it was a masterstroke and endia was shivering"
~
View attachment 965376
Victims of your own propganda factory, you people shall remain gullible as ever..... Do you slight comprehension that your so called minor stunt nearly cost the lives of over 100 Indian passengers travelling on spice jet. Had PAF been trigger happy like your Spyder SAM operators, both the Spice jet airliner and the IAF jet hiding in it's shadow would have had mid-air funerals... thus Pakistan had to close its airspace as in desparation India was going berserk.
BTW, also recall how one of your airliner was operating under a military designation... again exposed by Pakistan.

well done Qatar

now please arm Palestine with advanced weapons

I think we should make a deal, say like buying more oil/gas etc., Just makes few deals and get this issue resolved. Too many foreign policy distractions at this time.

It is a messaging to take sides in the Israel - Palestinian war.

This will provoke India. Qatar is a CIA base.

Kind of Indo Pacific strategy which makes sure there are conflicts in this region.

For those who are laughing, **** around with India and find it out.

just like balakot strikes … lol 😂

Not for long mate. With the way things are going, India will quite literally isolate herself if she does not correct course very soon. Although I do not blame the individual conduct of Indian Naval Officers (retired), the ensuing behavior of the Indian Government will determine the future outcome. If the response is the same as was the response against Canada and if the same attitude persists with other countries, things will not be very rosy for India; especially when the US eventually determines that India is not the ally that it needs against China.

Meh, let's see.

There would probably be some jingoism and chest thumping, but at the end of the day, economics speaks in the modern world, and India is a big economy.

BTW, any idea how much LNG India gets from Qatar?

just like balakot strikes … lol 😂

Check with Pakistani authorities on why they have not allowed journalists to visit for one month.

Almost a million indians live in Qatar.
Now imagine all of gcc expelling you guys.

Gulf countries are loosing their leverage against India. India can diversify its immigration to Russia and other emerging economies.

Even Saudi and UAE will not be the same within a decade once EVs start dominating the market.

spies and murder on foreign soil

modi sure is confident about how much west needs him

Meh, let's see.

There would probably be some jingoism and chest thumping, but at the end of the day, economics speaks in the modern world, and India is a big economy.

BTW, any idea how much LNG India gets from Qatar?
India is indeed a big market but for commodity like LNG for which there is a waiting line, I doubt India would jeopardize that facility, especially when Europe is eagerly gobbling up any and all LNG shipments.

Back
Top Bottom