What's new

8 Ex-Indian Navy Officers Senteced To Death in Qatar !!

It is a messaging to take sides in the Israel - Palestinian war.

This will provoke India. Qatar is a CIA base.

Kind of Indo Pacific strategy which makes sure there are conflicts in this region.

For those who are laughing, **** around with India and find it out.
Then don't support Israel. Be on the good side for once.

Indians shoplist in their own country, Pakistanis beg abroad thqts the major difference. Btw nice coping mechanism to post a 14 year old article 🤣🤣.

Its common knowledge that Pakistanis are more criminally minded than Indians

https://www.dawn.com/news/1399320 😂😂

In continuation of his diatribe, the official went on to make sweeping comparisons between Pakistanis and their arch rival Indians.

“Why are the Indians disciplined while disruption, crime, and smuggling are prevalent in the Pakistani community?” he wrote, according to uaeviral.com

Begging for you is worst crime than shoplifting ?
Then, you will say in next posts, begging is worst than raping women. lol

India has no reason to spy on Qatar's naval capabilities. I am guessing Qatar thinks these officers passed on secret information to Saudi Arabia or Israel.

it's not like we can gain anything by doing some spying. It's completely strange that it has come to this.
Who said they were spying for India, What if they were doing it for a third Middle Eastern country?

Kid you will see. The way India is going India can pull back from the India - Qatar relations and can sustain.
Not for long mate. With the way things are going, India will quite literally isolate herself if she does not correct course very soon. Although I do not blame the individual conduct of Indian Naval Officers (retired), the ensuing behavior of the Indian Government will determine the future outcome. If the response is the same as was the response against Canada and if the same attitude persists with other countries, things will not be very rosy for India; especially when the US eventually determines that India is not the ally that it needs against China.

I am not sure what exactly is so important in Qatar navy that can cause an issue like this? India has good relations with Qatar, it's not like we can gain anything by doing some spying. It's completely strange that it has come to this.

Qatar is front or proxy of the US in middleeast.

Spying on Qatar is same as Spying on the US.

Hamas was created by US+Israel+Qatar to weaken PLO & Yasser Arafat.

So the result of phool shapport isn't an Ijraeli wife, it's this:

40551 - SoyBooru.png

Will this dissuade future phool shapporters?

It is a messaging to take sides in the Israel - Palestinian war.

This will provoke India. Qatar is a CIA base.

Kind of Indo Pacific strategy which makes sure there are conflicts in this region.

For those who are laughing, **** around with India and find it out.
Oye madrasi, it was your BHARATis who were spying in another country, not the other way around. Also, teri gandi Krishna-wali shakl dekhi hai? Who are you to make threats?

Not for long mate. With the way things are going, India will quite literally isolate herself if she does not correct course very soon. Although I do not blame the individual conduct of Indian Naval Officers (retired), the ensuing behavior of the Indian Government will determine the future outcome. If the response is the same as was the response against Canada and if the same attitude persists with other countries, things will not be very rosy for India; especially when the US eventually determines that India is not the ally that it needs against China.

What is even worthwhile spying on Qatar submarine program ?

If individuals passed information illegally they will be punished. I doubt they will sentenced to death. As an individual working for an employer it is your job to figure out what is appropriate and what is not.

Back
Top Bottom