What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

I see a lot of anger directed at Mr.Chidambaram ansd some of it is fair enough. As home minister the buck should stop at his table which was ironically what he was saying to the WB Chief Minister the other day. Asking for his resignation on so called " moral grounds" however is ridiculous. This guy is one of the best we have and while the overall responsibility is his, he certainly can't be held responsible for every action carried out by "professionals" in charge of the CRPF. Officers in charge have to take the blame though I suspect that they feel that they have been thrown in at the deep end without adequate resources and intelligence support.

It's important to rethink strategies in light of this attack and rework future operations accordingly. Maybe the deployment should be on a much larger scale than it is now and air assets must be available if necessary. Maybe it's time to decide that the rubicon has been crossed today and there can be no going back on decision of dealing with the maoists with ruthlessness. Otherwise the death of these jawans today would have been for nothing.

I see a lot of anger directed at Mr.Chidambaram ansd some of it is fair enough. As home minister the buck should stop at his table which was ironically what he was saying to the WB Chief Minister the other day. Asking for his resignation on so called " moral grounds" however is ridiculous. This guy is one of the best we have and while the overall responsibility is his, he certainly can't be held responsible for every action carried out by "professionals" in charge of the CRPF. Officers in charge have to take the blame though I suspect that they feel that they have been thrown in at the deep end without adequate resources and intelligence support.

It's important to rethink strategies in light of this attack and rework future operations accordingly. Maybe the deployment should be on a much larger scale than it is now and air assets must be available if necessary. Maybe it's time to decide that the rubicon has been crossed today and there can be no going back on decision of dealing with the maoists with ruthlessness. Otherwise the death of these jawans today would have been for nothing.

I am sorry buddy but i disagree....He is accountable and the kind of tragedy that has taken place a person of his stature should have resigned by now....He his our home minister and is responsible for the state security..anyways i strongly believe that atleast people who are responsible for this negligence should be sacked immediately....Followed by state home minister and then Chidambaram....This will set the records straight and the person who is following up would know that either show results or go...

No, the army cannot be called.If the army is called to kill its own people, god save my country, if today u bring the army to kill naxalites tomorrow the politicians will use army against us.We are not a banana republic.Where is the fault.Were the C.R.P.F jawans given bullet prrof jackets, were the given radars, wre they given drones, were they given intelligenge? who is to blame for not procureing of all these things.The politicos wil make a song and dance and then two days later the media houses will be showing T-20, saniaEtc. shows.The politicos always go scot free.Use the army to put them against the firing squad.But the army top brass is totally corrupt and just yes men of politicos.WQho has paid for the kagill fiasco?The moth*****r Advani is aspiring to be P.M at 85 yrs even after chhatisinghpura.Who is going to face the firing squad.Answer nobody, our jawans will keep on dying for getting our politicos rich.End of rant .Sorry if offended anyone.

Well , Seems that red star shinning in india as well.;)

It would seem to me that the maoist fight with muscle and brain, for score a 80+ mission kill with only 1 lose so far, speaks volumes of tactic acumen and battle competence for our "indian comrade". On the other hand, I don t believe the state propaganda there would be 1000 more of them in that theater, for as far as I know gathering that magnitude of force under the nose of india army as well as suplying them with sufficient foraging at the period would proved to be too difficult for an irregular force counted less than 10K. Hence, the reasonable estimate would be 200-400 of them luring the CRPF into their pocket, at the same time dispatch other task force to ambush the government reinforcement,which would be an perfect demonstration of Mao's art of war. Still anyway, this is only my hype since no detailed report has been produced.

Secretly, I would wish to know if the Maoist in india practice any Mao's mobile war tatic or People's war theory.

Despite of feeling regret for the lost lifes of CRPF, still I am a great fun of Mao and his art of war. Love to see one day his theoy can be exhibited and put into arena with other strong forces. I do not bear any ill will towards india and its stability, but I would be also intrigued if our comrades in india could present a competive form of development and ideology, which would be a great social experiment as well. Yet, I failed to perceive their perspective policy until so far.

Those questions has ringing in my head:

Would they push forward landreform?

Would they adopt an national imperialist policy concerning foreign relation

would they up hold secular policy by eliminating caste and suppressing religion

would they build up stalin style heavy industry

would they strengthen public education and health care sys(like the cube did) ?

In truth, those maoist would not pose any threat to india's social structure and political entity, for neither does it bears the progressive traits of CCP nor would it be offered the desirable oppotuninty like WW2. At least in my point of view, they are more Robinhood than real communists, judging by their decentralized leadership, passive economical policy and incompetent administration .

Nonetheless, for ideology sake, long life the world communist revolution!

Last edited:

It would seem to me that the maoist fight with muscle and brain, for score a 80+ mission kill with only 1 lose so far, speaks volumes of tactic acumen and battle competence for our "indian comrade". On the other hand, I don t believe the state propaganda there would be 1000 more of them in that theater, for as far as I know gathering that magnitude of force under the nose of india army as well as suplying them with sufficient foraging at the period would proved to be too difficult for an irregular force counted less than 10K. Hence, the reasonable estimate would be 200-400 of them luring the CRPF into their pocket, at the same time dispatch other task force to ambush the government reinforcement,which would be an perfect demonstration of Mao's art of war. Yet anyway, this is only my hype since no detailed report has been produced.

Secretly, I would wish to know if the Maoist in india practice any Mao's mobile war tatic or People's war theory.

Despite of feeling regret for the lost lifes of CRPF, still I am a great fun of Mao and his art of war. Love to see one day his theoy can be exhibited and put into arena with other strong forces. I do not bear any ill will towards india and its stability, but I would be also intrigued if our comrades in india could present a competive form of development and ideology, which would be a great social experiment as well. Yet, I failed to perceive their perspective policy until so far.

Would they push forward landreform?

Would they adopt an national imperialist policy concerning foreign relation

would they up hold secular policy by eliminating caste and suppressing religion

would they build up stalin style heavy industry

would they strengthen public education and health care sys(like the cube did) ?

Any way, for ideology sake, long life the world communist revolution!

We are in mourning, the least u can do is get lost.

It would seem to me that the maoist fight with muscle and brain, for score a 80+ mission kill with only 1 lose so far, speaks volumes of tactic acumen and battle competence for our "indian comrade".

And this speaks volumes of your intellect level :tdown:... I was told chinese people have high IQ level seems like you are an exception..because if a person cannot even know when to open his/her mouth and what to spit out of it then surely he/she cannot be a part of high IQ clad....

So why don't you get the heck out of here and leave us alone before people show you mirror????

We are in mourning, the least u can do is get lost.

IMO, it not the brutal Mumbai attack.

Unlike civilians, Soldiers fight wars, kill and be killed

On one hand, CRPF is indian soldier fighting for their course, on the other hand Maoists is also indian soldier fighting for their own india.

Therefore, you can mourn for your side for your ideology, when you reluctant to think the potential positive force from competition and struggle.

At the same time, I am also justified to honor the other side for my ideology, for commuist revolution do stand on the bases of violence and blood shed, which requires the victory of fighting in the first place.

The reason I provoke the topic is trying to make you understand that, CRPF is not necessarily the good guy-- which depends on your political prospect.

several young comrades with their ideal also sacrificed for their course and find victory in death.

Last edited:

If chidambaram had one iota of shame he would have resigned by now? but no people like u will go out of ue way to support him.Why dont u try and explaining this to the family of the brave soldiers butchered today in one of the darkest and bloodiest days in india.If 75 businessmen in mumbai would have died like ur favourite industriliests like N.R narayanamurthy,Tata, ambani, birla, mahindra etc, would you have the same response.Just because these jawans are poor souls nobody will bother for them and a monthly pension of 1000 rs will be sent to their families in lieu of this tragedy.SHAME.

IMO, it not the brutal Mumbai attack.

Unlike civilians, Soldiers fight wars, kill and be killed

On one hand, CRPF is indian soldier fighting for their course, on the other hand Maoists is also indian soldier fighting for their own india.

Therefore, you can mourn for your side for your ideology,
I am also justified to honor the other side for my ideology.

The reason I provoke the topic is trying to make you understand that, CRPF is not the only good guy.

several young comrades with their ideal also sacrificed for their course and find victory in death.
Read my above posts, I consider naxalites to be one of us, its those focking politicos who are responsible.Now please leave us alone we dont wont debates today and show some shame.

And until the heat reaches mumbai, delhi or bangalore everything is okay and poor people killed, No Problem.Great ideologies .SHAME ON THE PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK FOR THE POOR SOLDIERS LIFE.

Enough is enough.....why dont we use air power? No need to bring in Army, just bring in Air Force.we can test LCH there.:angry:

Your Govt. doesn't want to use regular military against fellow citizens( Maoists). They don't even officially recognize the existence of "Operation Green Hunt."

You guys just do not understand...............Pralay Nath, you appear dead emotional at the moment, calm down and talk some sense.........it does not matter what I believe or what you believe, its what the Naxals believe that matters, why, well because they are the ones fighting.

The GoI agreed to talks, but then started operations against the Naxals as well. WTF is the point of talking then, you are turning one mans quest into a crusade, this is a slippery slope to go down for the sake of all Indians.

I think this is the second time I have said, get your facts cleared and do some research before making your own claims about others being emotional! It was naxals who have always bought time to re-group and re-organize in the pretext of talks and peace not the GOI.
They have broken all the deals and GOI especially Congress have been very lenient from past 10 yrs.

Secondly, if this present Govt. at the center has any intention to reign in on Naxals, they can do it in a weeks time. But they need them for fighting Marxists in Bengal and other political parties in south, so if you have no clue about a subject its better not to comment or walk the slippery slope as a crusader!

:sniper: :sick: all Communists or maoists or what every crapy ideology they folllow

Back
Top Bottom