What's new

70% crimes will end if political parties' militant wing members arrested'

The MQM think that operation must be started in whole of Pakistan to take away the weapons. Thats a very fair idea.

But they will not agree that Karachi should be weapons free. Inherently, they think that no one should have weapons except MQM. It shows that their ideology is based on gun violence.

The problem is Karachi right now. And to a lesser extent the rest of Pakistan. Nowhere in Pakistan, dozen or more people die in a day. To the grand shame of this MQM govt., in all about 6000 people have died in Karachi in 4.5 years of their stellar reign.

But dont talk about taking away the weapons. No one even named MQM but their ***** are on fire for God knows what fear.

AH can say that he's black and you will come online to post 'see guys, he said he's white'! Doesn't change anything. You can continue with lies but people will realize slowly and steadily.

MQM's demand to deweaponize the country has solid base, they very correctly say that elimination of weapons from Karachi is not possible unless these weapons are prevented from entering the city. And what better way to prevent entry of illegal weapons to the city? Well, quite simply you close down the markets where these illegal weapons are made.

Unless going in those areas to close down the business of dealing death hurts your sentiments? By the way, we urdu speaking also have a right to defend ourselves from the terrorism being spread by pathans and crimes committed by Afghans!!!

And for the punch line.......MQM never held the post that is responsible for maintaining peace and order in the city, so your lies are exposed.....yet again!!!

Lets start with MQM and ANP.

Last i heard Altaf was giving fatwas to his jawanoon to be prepared for military operation. :hitwall:

Thts what happens when we start making terrorsits in FATA & baluchistan becoming innocents & strat negociating peace deals with them letting them free for hving a safe afghanistan?
Then we should be ready to hve the same in karachi it will happen cause we don't want fight terror at all?
Belive me many powers are in waiting to see a heavy action in karachi , which may become another bangla-desh?
PPP is there?lol

I need to know your background because you defended MQM so vigorously like a seasoned party member and then you specified that you are a "pathan" from dukki, balochistan and you are son of a sardar....your message to readers was that even a pathan like you is fond of MQM. While i felt from you mistakes that you are fake, you just created new ID with fake identity just to glorify MQM....If i speak to you in Pakhto, your excuse would be that your family has forgotten pashto in karachi.....you made following mistakes.
1- Like typical urduspeakers you used word pathan for youself. But it can be ignored due to slipping of tongue.
2- You even dont know difference between khan, malak and sardar......Sardar is baloch-specific title for head of tribe in Balochistan. When i mentioned to you that Pashtuns have khans or malaks not sardars, you responded by saying "we are khan" mistaking khan as a clan.And then you called your neko as sardar again. And for your information the chief of pashtun tribe is appointed by qaumi jirga consisted of local notables, your family permanently settled in karachi are no longer s "sardars", and if you are trying to impress members here that you are grandfather was a sardar then you should remember that unlike sardar of balochs , khan or malak of pashtuns is totally powerless when it comes to dictating people.
3- You said you belong to yousafzai "caste".......Word caste is used by indian pathans. Urduspeaking pathans in mohajir community mostly belong to yousfazai rohillas originating from U.P.
4- your most interesting mistake, there are no yousafzais in loralai. The pashtun tribe living in dukki is spin tareen....next time when you lie then tell them that you are spin tareen from dukki tehsil of loralai.

Thanks for calling me a liar.
And to all ur statements that u have given, i get something called sense of denial from u. Sorry to burst ur bubble brother But MQM doesn't need Pathans to be fond of them, since i understand that it is hard for u accept that even pathans can be Fond of them, U 'll not accept it No matter what.

Whenever u come to karachi do let me know I 'll show u how many GENUINE pathan workers does MQM have, that ur draw will drop off!

And the reason i vigorously defending MQM is because I myself am a worker of APMSO.
AND AM PROUD OF IT!!!

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said that 70% of crimes in the country will go down if people belonging to ‘militant wings’ of the government and its coalition parties are arrested, as they “are said to be involved in various murder cases”.
Speaking to the media in Lahore on Monday, Nawaz mentioned a Supreme Court observation which stated that the parties working in Karachi have militant wings. “If government’s own parties have militant wings, how will they arrest anyone then?”
The party chief rubbished security steps taken by the government to ensure peace in Karachi and said that it keeps on blocking mobile services and banning pillion riding but, “in four years, no criminal has been arrested, punished and made an example out of for the people”.
He urged the people of Pakistan to vote wisely only for the party who they think is ambitious enough to tackle all problems of the country.
Condemns Israel attacks
Nawaz condemned the Israeli attacks on Gaza, terming them ‘barbaric’ and urged the Pakistani government to take up the matter.
“I’m glad that not only Islamic countries but non-Islamic countries also spoke against the issue,” he expressed.
“I think the United Nations should take a strong notice of it and should compel nations like Pakistan to play an effective role,” he added while terming the US stance on the issue ‘inappropriate”.

’70% crimes will end if political parties’ militant wing members arrested’ – The Express Tribune

fully agreed

This is applicable to India. These political parties are ones who gave rise to corruption and riots.

Lets start with MQM and ANP.

Last i heard Altaf was giving fatwas to his jawanoon to be prepared for military operation. :hitwall:

TTP claims responsibility for Karachi, Pindi blasts
DAWN.COM and Zahir Shah Sherazi | 10 mins ago

PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn.com on Thursday, said that the TTP was responsible for the blasts carried out a day earlier near Imambargahs in Rawalpindi and Karachi.

While giving details of the attacks Ahsan said that the organisation had carried out a suicide blast in Rawalpindi whereas the twin explosions in Karachi were planted bombs.

The statement came after the TTP had claimed responsibility for two earlier blasts on the same day in Bannu amd Shangla areas, bringing the tally of cities targeted on Wednesday to four.

In an unrelated incident a minor blast took place in Jamrud near the same spot where a Nato driver was killed a day earlier.

Contruction workers on the New Torkham highway found a pressure-cooker bomb while conducting digging work in the area. The bomb disposal squad (BDS) reached the spot and defused the bomb.

Mastermind of GPO blast released
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/11/22/city/lahore/mastermind-of-gpo-blast-released/
STAFF REPORT 3 hrs ago
LAHORE - Anti-terrorism Court on Wednesday released the alleged mastermind of Lahore GPO chowk blast.A suicide bomber had blown himself up in 2008 near GPO Chowk killing 10 police officials. Police had arrested the mastermind of the attack, Shahzad Ahmed, and had registered a case against him as per Terrorist Act. The trial continued for four years in the Lahore anti-terrorism court. After the completion of all arguments by the lawyers of the parties, the court released the accused on the basis of insufficient evidences.

Six ‘terrorists’ hanged in mass Afghan executions
From the Newspaper | 4 hours ago 0

http://dawn.com/2012/11/22/six-terrorists-hanged-in-mass-afghan-executions/

KABUL: Afghanistan on Wednesday executed six “criminals and terrorists”, an official said, a day after eight other death row prisoners were hanged in rare mass executions in the war-wracked country.

The Taliban had warned there would be reprisals if any of their militants were executed.

President Hamid Karzai approved the executions of the six who were sentenced to death “on charges of terror, conducting attacks, explosions and organising suicide attacks”, a government spokesman said in a statement.

The Taliban, who are fighting the Karzai government and 100,000 Nato troops, said if what they called prisoners of war were executed there would be “heavy repercussions” for government officials.

It urged the United Nations, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, the Red Cross and international rights groups to prevent the executions.

The Taliban, ousted from power by a US-led invasion in 2001, were notorious for executing people in public for crimes,
including adultery. The executions were often carried out at half-time during games in the main football stadium in Kabul.

The European Union and international rights groups condemned Afghanistan’s execution of the first eight prisoners – described as murderers, kidnappers and rapists – and urged Kabul to drop plans to hang any more.

“The Afghan government should end its sudden surge of executions and institute a moratorium on further executions,” Human Rights Watch said.

“The weakness of the Afghan legal system and the routine failure of courts to meet international fair trial standards make Afghanistan’s use of the death penalty especially troubling,” it said.

Amnesty International also assailed the Afghan government for executions. The EU mission in Afghanistan called on the government to commute all death sentences and to reintroduce a moratorium on executions as a first step towards abolishing capital punishment.

The government’s emailed statement attached pictures of the men who were hanged and a description of the crimes for which they were convicted.

Three of the men were found guilty of organising suicide attacks in Kabul that killed eight people, two for murdering two Afghan UN employees and one for killing three provincial education officials and eight border police personnel.

The Kabul attacks included the deaths of two foreigners and a young Afghan girl in Kabul’s famed Chicken Street, a popular
shopping area for expatriates, the statement said.

It was not immediately clear when the attacks took place or how long the men had been on death row.—AFP

this is the real cause of voilence in pakistan, & even in karachi but our political genius leadership is bzy with thier greedy agenda for more votes & for more political victimization of 90s?
shame on them!

Sound and fury
From the Newspaper | 8 hours ago 0
Sound and fury | DAWN.COM

FOR all the talk of deweaponisation in the last few days, it’s clear what the drama is really about: politics. Any genuine concern for law and order is at best a secondary concern for Karachi’s main political parties; that much was obvious from the way the debate shaped up this week. Trying to avoid a special focus on Karachi and deflect any talk of a military operation there, the MQM argues that deweaponisation should take place not just in Karachi, but across the country. The ANP argues for the opposite, likely in part because stripping people of arms would be culturally unacceptable in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Fata, but mainly because it wants the focus to remain precisely where its political rival does not want it to be — on Karachi. Meanwhile, in a glaring display of lack of concern about policy effectiveness, the ruling party supports both moves in an attempt to protect its political alliances. Proceedings in the National Assembly and the Senate this week were thus a farce, with parliament becoming a forum for political parties to one-up each other rather than address citizens’ concerns.

Lost in all this rhetoric were the practical challenges of carrying out deweaponisation, whether in Karachi — where it has been tried and has failed — or elsewhere in the country. Who, for example, would carry it out? In Karachi, at least, with an overwhelmed police force and the Rangers’ ability to operate effectively in the city in question, the military would likely have to be called in, which would be a political minefield. Who would be targeted?

A first step might be to choke off supply lines, focusing on curbing smuggling rather than trying to retrieve huge amounts of unlicensed arms from their owners. Whatever the answers, the lack of substance in this week’s debates proved that the conversation was about political posturing and appearing to be concerned about law and order.

And ultimately, regardless of the methods used, deweaponisation in Karachi would run into the same road block that other law and order problems do: the extent to which violence and politics are intertwined in this city. Short of a no-holds-barred, bloody military operation — which would only temporarily relieve political rivalries, as previous operations have done, rather than addressing them — the only way to tackle the problem is for all the city’s major political players to reach a sustainable agreement on arms control. But as this week’s drama has proved, nothing will change as long as they continue to view Karachi as a zero-sum battleground rather than a city in which millions of people are trying to survive.

Back
Top Bottom