What's new

70% crimes will end if political parties' militant wing members arrested'

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said that 70% of crimes in the country will go down if people belonging to ‘militant wings’ of the government and its coalition parties are arrested, as they “are said to be involved in various murder cases”.
Speaking to the media in Lahore on Monday, Nawaz mentioned a Supreme Court observation which stated that the parties working in Karachi have militant wings. “If government’s own parties have militant wings, how will they arrest anyone then?”
The party chief rubbished security steps taken by the government to ensure peace in Karachi and said that it keeps on blocking mobile services and banning pillion riding but, “in four years, no criminal has been arrested, punished and made an example out of for the people”.
He urged the people of Pakistan to vote wisely only for the party who they think is ambitious enough to tackle all problems of the country.
Condemns Israel attacks
Nawaz condemned the Israeli attacks on Gaza, terming them ‘barbaric’ and urged the Pakistani government to take up the matter.
“I’m glad that not only Islamic countries but non-Islamic countries also spoke against the issue,” he expressed.
“I think the United Nations should take a strong notice of it and should compel nations like Pakistan to play an effective role,” he added while terming the US stance on the issue ‘inappropriate”.

’70% crimes will end if political parties’ militant wing members arrested’ – The Express Tribune

this ganja is responsible for starting blood shed in karachi in the first place, these words coming out of his stupid mouth have no meaning

Truth about ISI funded Nawaz Sharif and MQM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure which year you were born, but bloodshed in Karachi started after MQM. Are you saying NS created MQM? then you should be thankful.

And TBH, I fully agree with his pov, infact in case of Karachi if millitant wing of only MQM is arrested crime would go down by 90%.

this ganja is responsible for starting blood shed in karachi in the first place, these words coming out of his stupid mouth have no meaning

Not sure which year you were born, but bloodshed in Karachi started after MQM. Are you saying NS created MQM? then you should be thankful.

And TBH, I fully agree with his pov, infact in case of Karachi if millitant wing of only MQM is arrested crime would go down by 90%.

as i said before ti dont argue with ignorants

if ISI funded MQM, MQM wouldnt have suffered army operation and jinnahpur conspiracy and MQM nothing to do with asghar khan case

stop your BS

So why dont MQM stop supporting criminals and killers and they have chance to set example in the country

and 99 crimes will end If political parties stop supporting their militant wings......

Don't mislead the masses here u ignorant man. ISI funded MQM is MQM haqeeqi, not the MQM of ALTAF HUSSAIN.
SHAME ON U!

U know what happens When people like u don't bother to read history from knowledgable sources or from even Library ?
They start to believe in what they hear. Same as in your case hear.

I 'll give u lesson and if u think i am lieing u may go to any library and take the newspaper from the era of AYUB khan and read it yourself, the killings in karachi is nothing new or didn't start after the MQM came into being

The problem with MQM didn't start after MQM WAS established, the history goes back to the very beginning. YES, 1947 it is, when after the death of QUAID-E-AZAM THE FATHER OF OUR NATION left this world, And Ayub khan came Ahead the first dictator, and wanted to take the leadership of this nation from the MOTHER OF OUR NATION BIBI FATIMA JINNAH, In which he did succeed, What a shame, no one supported the mother of our nation and also the so called NAWAZ SHARIF ALIKE land lords backed off. It was the MAHAJIREENS then who supported Fatima jinnah and took a stand against the so called FIELD MARSHAL Ayub khan, And it pissed Ayub khan so much that he gave an statement saying:

! MAHAJIRS SHOULD GO AND LIVE IN THE SEA IF THEY WANT AS THEY WONT HAVE ANY PLACE HERE!
and take out the old newspapers from 1650's, 60's early killings till the qasba colony massacre!

This is how the supporters of the mother of nation were disgraced from the very beginning, And this is why till today the Punjabi establishment(not all) with typical ANTI MAHAJIR- and full of hate mindedness still won't leave a chance to degrade this particular mass.

Now if u think i am lying here go to a library and take out the newspapers urself, and read instead of what u hear in ur family gatherings!

P.S. I AM A PATHAN from BALOCHISTAN'S region dukki, my grandfather was a sardar who supported QUAID-E-AZAM (didn't want to mention it but people like U in our country have nothing to do but bash those, who speak the truth!) If u want my more details i can further give it to you, here.

I have live all my life in Karachi and whatever i write is what I have seen and see with my own eyes. reference to killings during political turmoil can not be and should not be treated as normal. !st murder of human history occured when the totalpopulation on earth was 6, so yes there will always be killings and murders and a bit more in bigger cities. But the knid of insane, sensless killings that started in Karachi after MQM can not be compared with killings during election riots be it Ayub's era or Bhutto's era.

and to tell you the truth, Muhajirs (including me) used to be very reasonable and tolerable people, that is untill that "Dajjal" appeared with his MQM theory and poison against all other ethinic communities. Now I am ashamed tosay that muhajirs are the most biased and racist people in the whole of Pakistan despite all the yada yada cries of being highly educated, which is yet another bubble to be burst.

U know what happens When people like u don't bother to read history from knowledgable sources or from even Library ?
They start to believe in what they hear. Same as in your case hear.

I 'll give u lesson and if u think i am lieing u may go to any library and take the newspaper from the era of AYUB khan and read it yourself, the killings in karachi is nothing new or didn't start after the MQM came into being

The problem with MQM didn't start after MQM WAS established, the history goes back to the very beginning. YES, 1947 it is, when after the death of QUAID-E-AZAM THE FATHER OF OUR NATION left this world, And Ayub khan came Ahead the first dictator, and wanted to take the leadership of this nation from the MOTHER OF OUR NATION BIBI FATIMA JINNAH, In which he did succeed, What a shame, no one supported the mother of our nation and also the so called NAWAZ SHARIF ALIKE land lords backed off. It was the MAHAJIREENS then who supported Fatima jinnah and took a stand against the so called FIELD MARSHAL Ayub khan, And it pissed Ayub khan so much that he gave an statement saying:

! MAHAJIRS SHOULD GO AND LIVE IN THE SEA IF THEY WANT AS THEY WONT HAVE ANY PLACE HERE!
and take out the old newspapers from 1650's, 60's early killings till the qasba colony massacre!

This is how the supporters of the mother of nation were disgraced from the very beginning, And this is why till today the Punjabi establishment(not all) with typical ANTI MAHAJIR- and full of hate mindedness still won't leave a chance to degrade this particular mass.

Now if u think i am lying here go to a library and take out the newspapers urself, and read instead of what u hear in ur family gatherings!

P.S. I AM A PATHAN from BALOCHISTAN'S region dukki, my grandfather was a sardar who supported QUAID-E-AZAM (didn't want to mention it but people like U in our country have nothing to do but bash those, who speak the truth!) If u want my more details i can further give it to you, here.

I have live all my life in Karachi and whatever i write is what I have seen and see with my own eyes. reference to killings during political turmoil can not be and should not be treated as normal. !st murder of human history occured when the totalpopulation on earth was 6, so yes there will always be killings and murders and a bit more in bigger cities. But the knid of insane, sensless killings that started in Karachi after MQM can not be compared with killings during election riots be it Ayub's era or Bhutto's era.

and to tell you the truth, Muhajirs (including me) used to be very reasonable and tolerable people, that is untill that "Dajjal" appeared with his MQM theory and poison against all other ethinic communities. Now I am ashamed tosay that muhajirs are the most biased and racist people in the whole of Pakistan despite all the yada yada cries of being highly educated, which is yet another bubble to be burst.

the time period i mentioned was about the early era's , meanwhile if u think it all started after MQM, remember MQM came into existence after mid 80's, go and take out the news paper's after bhutto's era late 70's and early 80's when JAMAAT-E-ISLAMI ruled. And see kiliings in there Era too.Now when u don't bother to goto a library and read the history don't mock around bashing mahajir's or MQM. All the allegations that were put on MQM have proved wrong. Unless u can prove something what not even Army generals full of hate and fakeness could prove.

U know why ? because the people who build Pakistan can never do anything to hurt or to lose it. They are real PATRIOTS dont bash them when u can't prove anything!

you kepp blabbering about me visiting librarys to read about 50's and 60's but you youself don't even bother to read /google recent past. Just to refresh your memory who is hurting and wants to hurt Pakistan.

Its time you better start using your own eyes and brain and quit listening to brainless idiots of MQM FIKRI NASHIST.

and don't bother to respond, you have amply demonstrated your incapablity to think or argue logically. peace..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/128545-when-atlaf-hussain-burned-our-flag-2.html

the time period i mentioned was about the early era's , meanwhile if u think it all started after MQM, remember MQM came into existence after mid 80's, go and take out the news paper's after bhutto's era late 70's and early 80's when JAMAAT-E-ISLAMI ruled. And see kiliings in there Era too.Now when u don't bother to goto a library and read the history don't mock around bashing mahajir's or MQM. All the allegations that were put on MQM have proved wrong. Unless u can prove something what not even Army generals full of hate and fakeness could prove.

U know why ? because the people who build Pakistan can never do anything to hurt or to lose it. They are real PATRIOTS dont bash them when u can't prove anything!

Back
Top Bottom